Trump-Russia

Okay, so liberals are trying to find evidence of the idea that Trump is a Russian informant and puppet. So what would Sup Forums think if this was proven to be true and Trump was arrested for treason?

Would Sup Forums immediately revoke their support of him and his legacy or would they try and say that a breach in national security is something which doesn't matter and the "God-emporer" sould still rule like a corrupt dictator?

Just wanna hear your thoughts, because I see people laughing off the whole thing, I just wonder if those people will get serious if the tables turn.

Other urls found in this thread:

russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, people would still insist it's a good thing because Russia is a better country than the U.S.

You'd be amazed at the number of actual Russian shills on here. Next time something big happens, watch how the Kremlin responds, and count how many people on Sup Forums spout the exact same position.

1) It's not treason. It wouldn't even be illegal.
2) Stupid "What if" shill slider thread.
3) What if Op was a faggot?

>It's not treason to sell your country to the Russians
Is this the shilley you were talking about?

Know how I know Trump isn't a russian agent? Because if he was they would NEVER let the world know.

It would be incredibly embarrassing for the USA. Extremely disruptive on the world stage - Russia would be become infamous. There would also probably be huge turmoil in the states and people scramble to take power.

Trump is too unstable personality to be anyone's asset.
But Putin clearly backed him. Probably to cause more chaos and division. He's succeeding.

I don't doubt that Russia has paid trolls here. For the real people, I think their reaction would be something like "oh well, fuck trump. on to the next larp"
Not that they would actually say that.

Well that's why the federal government ought to investigate him, I don't see why we can't have full transparency with the president, and yes, I make no exceptions, should have investigated Obama too. I want that to be a responsibility of our leader, to be clean.

>HEY GUISE, WHAT IF MY LIBFAG WET DREAM OF BLOMPF BEING A RUSSIAN SHILL WERE TRUE AND HE ACTUALLY DID SOMETHNIG ILLEGAL HUH? CHECKMATE YOU LOSE HAHAHAHA BLOMPF 2 SCOOPS IS BADDDD!!!!

- the post

I doubt it because why would you waste your resources on some place like this, when you can spam comment section of various portals with far more users.

>What if Op was a faggot?

Op is a faggot

russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186
OK is a Jewish trickster

>just wanna hear your thoughts
You stink of desperation.

I just hope that they understand the magnitude of his crime and don't continue pining for him, otherwise I'm sure that democracy will be dead in this country.

OP, I mean
(t. phoneposter obviously)

you stupid? Of course it's illegal. This is the exact reason people go to jail for in many cases accidental disclosures of classified information.

They do background checks and all that shit. remember the candidates get access to high level classified information before they have even run. I mean I guess they could go deeper.

Go fucking kill your family, then yourself, you retarded fuck.

Seriously, reading garbage posts from libfags trying to blow each other over fantasy scenarios is cancer, I hope you all fucking die painfully and by your own hands.

>(((Paddy))) calls me Jewish trickster

This some sort of firewall against my comments? Why are you so afraid of what I have to say?

>crime

There you go, using words you don't even fucking understand because your feels-based reasoning is a complete fucking failure.

Really, suicide would be good for you. And, if you have any kids, please off them as well beforehand, you really are unfit for reproduction from the bullshit faggotry you're spouting with your own shit post bumping like the retarded cunt you are.

>Treason isn't a crime
Literally your retarded rebuttel, wtf is wrong with you?
I'm going to assume you're a troll

I'm not afraid of lifbag retards lying over and over, it's just tedious, annoying, and you deserve to gas yourself, you kike fuck.

MUH RUSSIA
MUH RUSSIA
MUH RUSSIA

Really, do you have a clue that even the media dropped this bullshit? Why be the last retarded thick fuck to cling to it? Suicide, man, suicide!

HOLY SHIT

You understand that I haven't actually confirmed my convictions on this case? I'm speaking hypothetically you autistic idiot.

Trump and Putin could outright admit to it and his brain dead supporters would still cry FAKE NEWS because that's their only argument

I don't think there are actually any people shilling for money / coordinating with a group. I think people just like to troll. I have totally made slide threads for the lols. I mean idiots here STILL reply to those "she won the popular vote" threads.

Sup Forums is just a shitty place to shill since there is no metric to determine how effective it is and people are extremely hostile. Better to do this on reddit.

Adequate pic

>>Treason

Imaginary treason only existing in the mind of enfeebled delusional leftist fucks like yourself.
>EVERYTHING I DONT LIKE IS TREASON BECAUSE I SAY SO!!!!

100% mentally handicapped, that's what you are.

If it happened, it'd be out by now, so therefore, fucking die, you cunt. Go back to talking about Trump's weight or whatever your new angle is, at least, until you slit your wrists and end it all. Not gonna bump your shit-tier post any more, just fucking die already.

Lots of ShareBlue shills on Sup Forums today. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

>Liberalism is a mental disorder.
#gamergate

>people who disagree with me have a mental disorder
dont generalize people user. your immaturity is showing

Point proven, I see

It appears they have yet to develop the ability to understand time. I must continue my research on the wild liberal.

Don’t worry about it. Our government was so corrupt for so long that people naturally rejected the same old shit. He didn’t need any help! It’s not rocket science.

What a weird ambiguous takedown

Oh please. Creating hypothetical scenarios to discuss things isn't exclusive to liberals. Posts like this are the true cancer.