Dragon Ball Super

Will she job in the tournament?

Will people accept that the saiyans with widows peaks and their families would look like white males (since its a distinct trait to white men) and the ones like Cabba would look asian?

I don't get why this triggers people so much. Do we have Tumblr in here sperging whenever white men are added into something?

She'll give me a handjob.

reminder

A bunch of asians are upset because they got blown the fuck out. Raditz is clearly white trash, and Goku was a weird white kid raised by asians.

she's a girl, of course she will

There's this one autist who gets really upset whenever anyone implies that Bulma is Asian, even though she is.

>looked it up and its true

Oh Im kekkin

I'm sure the U6 Saiyajins will have some time to shine in the tournament.

She will be massacred along with Kale by master Roshi's meat wand.
But they do better than jobbohan nonetheless.

1. Goku
2. Vegeta
3. Frieza
4. 17
5. Piccolo
6. the eternal jobbohan
7. 18
8. Krillin
9. Tien
10. Roshi

The U6 saiyans make me wish Goku, Vegeta and Gohan didn't have wives yet. Is that weird?

That won't stop Dicasty.

COME GOHAN

>gohan doesn't get a god form
>he's only just a little bit weaker than kaioken god form goku at full power

>I can't analyze fights in a morning cartoon aimed at kid

tell me where I went wrong

He literally got one shot by SSBKK Goku

Gohan btfo SSB Goku like he was nothing

>have Whis visiting Earth now and then for months now
>Don't ever ask him if he's willing to train Goten, or Gohan, or anyone else

It was a pretty even fight and even then Goku clearly had the upper hand.

It makes you wonder why Goku and Vegeta wouldn't try to have their sons be able to access SSB as well. I mean, if you have five saiyans that can access god energy in one place, what could stand against them?

But I guess that's the entire reason for Super including characters from other universes and the actual gods, because nothing in Universe 7 actually CAN stand against Goku and co.

Yeah, but just Gohan even being close to SSB is pretty good.

I just hope he can train to become stronger without asspull rage powerups or remaining irrelevant.

>(since its a distinct trait to white men)
Going go have to say this is false. I've got a very slight one and it was a source of annoyance growing up because it almost made my hairline look like it was receding due to not being consistently straight across my forehead.

Then again, I don't regular these threads, so I don't see why this would be a big deal anyway.

Wouldn't surprise me with how Sup Forums is these days. When I come and see people circlejerking to YouTubers and e-celebs, it's all I need to know about 2016-present Sup Forums vs say, 05-08 or 09-13.

I mean, Goten and Trunks could be a bit young, still, so maybe they should work on individually unlocking SSJ2 and 3 first.

But Gohan should at least train with Whis. I don't think he'd have to get SSJB, but at least be able to use what he's learned from Whis and add to his ultimate form or create a new form with it altogether.

Plus I'm fairly sure Gohan is an easier and more level-headed person to train for Whis than either Vegeta or Goku.

I was so mad when Gohan was so useless during most of Super thus far. I'm okay with him getting stronger but he needs to basically be on Goku and Vegeta's level to have his moment in taking down another big bad.

Also, calling it now (if someone else hasn't already), the wish made on the Super Dragon Balls will merge all of the universes together in some way so that Zeno doesn't have a reason to erase any.

Honestly, more than anything, the fact that Gohan wants to surpass Goku, even if he won't, is pretty great.

None of the power levels make sense any more... Fuck it, I'm just here for the fight scenes and more colorful transformations.

Well at least the animation improved. This episode might have the best animated fight for the franchise.

I don't know, that 15 seconds of Vegito fighting was great.

It moved too fast for my tastes, I couldn't even register what was happening. I guess that's the point with their power levels and all, but still...

I have it
I'm definitely not white

Goku in his base form gets his shit pushed by everyone. If there was a rule in the tournament of power saying that no transformations were allowed he would be the first to fall down

I don't know U10's team screams fodder.

Gohan being able to get somewhere near taking on SSJB Goku is the only thing that even remotely makes sense, compared to 17 or Krillin.

You don't honestly think Krillin is SSB level, right?

No, but I also think Goku needed to bust SSJB out just to intimidate him or whatever contrived reason people gave for it.

>contrived
It's literally the explanation given by the show

Regardless, out of all the stupid reasons for Goku to waste SSJB recently, at least with Gohan it made a lick of sense in terms of power scaling.

I guess people just got too used to "muh jobhan" and forgot that Gohan was actually pretty powerful, back when he tried.

I agree with you on that.

So Cauli likes little shotas, huh? She'd like Goten, then.

Reminder that Roshi is weaker that Kuririn.
Reminder that Kuririn is weaker than even Recoome.
Reminder that 18 and 17 are weaker than Piccolo.
Reminder that Piccolo is weaker than SS Gohan.
Reminder that ultimate Gohan is weaker than Boo-Gotenks.
Reminder that only Freeza, Goku and Vegeta are stronger than Boo arc Vegetto, any tier bellow this is weak now.

Reminder that your filler is still filler.

>Goku clearly had the upper hand
Goku landed one clean hit, got gut punched and punched into the sky.

You're autistic.

TATATTATATATATATATATATA

The fucking frieza rumor ls real...

what's the point of Tenshin when he sucks

Why was GT so much better?

It really wasn't.

reminder that you have a problem and not to forget you are human and its okay

It told a much better story in 64 episodes.

It really didn't.

It did, you're just in denial. First 30 Super episodes were literally recap.

>FemBrolly taken out with a single karate chop to the back of the neck from Super Saiyan White Gohan

Screencap this.

No, they canonized the movies, they weren't "recaps". They were way longer than the movies themselves.
Also, the story in the U6 arc (not talking about animation) alone is way better than anything in GT.

>a stretched out recape isn't a recap
No.

>Also, the story in the U6 arc (not talking about animation) alone is way better than anything in GT.
Yeah, no even the Seven Dragons Arc shit on it anytime. Baby Arc is much better.

Toriyama said the next transformation would be super saiyan rainbow, so no

He's nowhere near as strong as Goku SSJB Kaioken. It's just that Gohan wanted his father to fight him in his full power so it would look like a real match. Just because Goku powered up to his "max" (in which he was obviously holding back a lot) doesn't mean he fought with all his might. The same happened with android 17, Goku switched to Blue in order to get a better Ki control than just SSJ, he wasn't fighting at the full SSJ Blue strength. Get your fucking DB shit straight

>Goku wasn't fighting at full strength
citation needed

>Gohan being able to get somewhere near taking on SSJB Goku
But he is not, retard.

watch the episode

Why was Vegeta smiling? And why are the Kais now hanging out at his house too?

the tournament is very soon so they are probably gathering and Vegeta could sense the fight and got a power boner

>Gohanfag
I watched it. Because he punched him twice it means he is SSB level? Are you retarded? He was even with SSJ2 Goku. And he got one shotted by SSBKK Goku.

>There's this one autist who gets really upset whenever anyone implies that Bulma is Asian
>even though she is
On what do you base this claim?

he got more hits in on ssb than he received
feel free to stick with your head canon instead of what was shown it makes no difference to me

did you watch the episode? Gohan was literally begging Goku to go SSB

Sorry, Gokufag.

Major Spoilers!!!

The Grand Priest is actually working with West Kai. The tournament is an excuse to create Xicor

Caulifla is my DB wife. I know I said that when Vados was announced, but this time I mean it.

>citation needed

Gohan.

>DAD PLEASE!!! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU DAD!!! DADDY PLEASE DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I CAN BARELY DO WELL WHILE YOU ARE IN SSJ2. OH MY GOD DAD, PLEASE FULL POWER NOT BLUE!!!

Gohan punched him twice and Goku didn't even get winded

I always thought she was white. not that it matters at all.

Stop projecting,

She reminds me of my first spiky haired waifu

How are people struggling with this. It was as apparent as day

I feel like people will have to make webms of SSJ2 styling all over gohan for people to get it

Gohan couldn't even BTFO SSj2 Goku for fucks sake.

Me too, but she lives in Asia.

Goku was able to hit Beerus. Guess what? They're not equal. Not even close.

Not bad.

You're literally fucking retarded.

1. Goku
2. Vegeta
3. Frieza
4. 17
5. Gohan
6. Piccolo
7. 18
8. Krillin
9. Roshi
10. Tien
---
Sleeping Tier
1. Buu

You're a fucking slut user

Italian/jew mix and I have that shit. Gonna be a hairlet soon enough,

>Baby arc
>Better than anything
Shit taste Paco confirmed.

Don't shame me. I'm stuck wishing I was Cabba, don't you think I've had it bad enough?

Correcto

Jesus..

This. Gohanfags are so desperate for their jobbing hero to be relevant that they forget that weaker people land hits on stronger people all the time.

Put Freeza above Gohan and I'd believe it. Only because 17 has literally been training for this shit for years.

>muh jobhan xddd
no surprise you literally dismiss anything that Gohan does.

Depends which Frieza. Golden Frieza is definitely top 3. Final Form Frieza is somewhere in the middle. He's definitely above 18 but below Gohan. Not sure how he compares to Piccolo.

>Gohanfag buttblasted
No surprise you think him landing a few punches is anything significant.

Alright.

>itt gokufags triggered that gohan is actually a bit relevant again

The armor is too dark. That's Bardock's armor.

>Cuckhanfags out in full force
I honestly think it would be better if there was an episode where Gohan actually did something that made him a relevant power again. As it is, if he manages to land a single blow all the Gohanfags start sperging out like he just surpassed Beerus or something.