I'm European and seeing a lot of Americans wearing these t-shirts over here. What's up with that?

I'm European and seeing a lot of Americans wearing these t-shirts over here. What's up with that?

What a cuck.

Look at the people who wear them and everything will become that much more apparent

You should honestly give them bad directions and send them to your worst areas. Maybe gopniks or migrants will have some fun.

Sorry about your hair.

Maximum cuck

its a signal they want to be raped

What a faggot.

You'll find that the only people who travel overseas are numales.

Please direct them to the nearest ghetto of your city so they can get killed.

numales and holes***

Sorry about your piss stain.

>Meme flag
>Starts a discussion about cucks

>one line is written in russian
oh, the irony

Typical sign of Trump Derangement Syndrome. They have mental problems. You should do as suggests.

No you dont

lol what a fag

>a lot of Americans
Posts one guy and has meme flag

It means
"I am the submissive type"

It means they want to go to the nearest muslim controlled "No go zone".

Did you punch him in the face?

Do they all have pee stains??

you sure are an ugly, bald faggot.

They aren't real Americans and in fact they are barely human. If you stab them they are actually filled with a viscous fluid similar to soybean oil.

This is the ultimate cuck shit.

So statist that when visiting other countries you wear a shirt to apologize for something you had nothing to even do with anyway (assuming you didn't vote for him).

Just noticed that pee stain.

Something probably startled him and he let out a little.

You should make similar shirts but all the non-English languages should say something vulgar and demeaning about the culture to get the wearer into fights or killed by the locals.

that's fucking brilliant. Especially the ones in arabic, spanish, etc.

>piss stain
kek you cant make this up

He's too shameful to show his real dutch flag, just a cuck shill

keep them

That is American slang for "I am a little soyboi bitch, I am friends with lots of hot girls that don't want to fuck me""

It's called virtue signalling. You might have heard of it. It's the practice where people loudly proclaim their supposed virtues in order to gain social status among their peers.

Rude. I have to travel overseas all the time for work and family. It genuinely makes me angry that I'm not allowed to bring a gun.

>in hebrew

I've never met an Israeli who didn't like Trump

>best damn president we ever had
>Making America Great Again
>This guy is sorry

Extreme cucks?

cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

Why are you goldfish bumping this garbage thread?
When you see any thread made by a meme flag, back up, hide the shitpost and move on.
At least have the sense to sage. This place has become a cess pool. Garbage always floats to the top here.

Its called multiculturalism

Try and actively find them to give them wrong directions into Allah Ackbar zone

This.
My liberal Jewish friend even loves him

That mutt cuck really suits your city, i bet he's there to be raped by an antilliean tranny dutchie style.....

Just be happy it isn't this one.

The stats don't lie, though.

Fuck man. I'm not a very outgoing person but if I saw an American tourist with this t-shirt I would probably ask him some questions, like : how it feels to be a cuck?

sorry about all the cucks

we can't keep them contained

Europeans love this

Euros are absolutely obsessed with Trump. It's all they want to hear about. They barely even read news about their own countries, they just want more about Trump.

It's disturbing as fuck

says the meme flag D & C nigger.

Kek, was he sorry for Obama?
The world hated us before Trump and they'll hate us long after he is gone.

Cucking and virtue signaling won't change that.

I travel a lot and I"m hardly a numale. I voted Trump!

Typical amerishart.

loll

maybe that's where YOUR dick ends...

my dick ends in your moms anus

lmao

This, i felt repulsed when i clicked that pic.

I bet this guy is so low t he has velcro on his shoes.

White people?

Dont touch them they have retardation

Cucks

Same reason americans wear canadian flags when travelling.

This is exactly the same shit as people writing "sorry for my bad English" online after writing a perfectly understandable text: Spineless sissies who cannot take responsibility for their own actions not to mention others'.

Ask him to buy you lunch as an apology.

Then get a bunch of your friends to do the same; and tell them to tell their friends.

please shoot them for us

dont know which is worse Tbh, going to europe or wearing that shirt

Theoretically this is where the tip of his dick sits because thats classic piss after drip.

Not only is he a unbearable faggot but he is also a confirmed dicklet.

Just fuck my shit up.

Tell them the muslim ghettos are must-see stops on their cuckery tour.

Men shouldn't wear any t-shirts out in public, it's just so disrespectful and tacky.

Thanks Whitney, I keep that advice in mind next time I go outside.

Define "a lot". Just one guy is already one too many.
He probably considers shaking it after taking a piss to be a symbol of toxic masculinity or something like that.

This is now a dicket thread.

Al Gore jogging.....

fucking loser has a cumstain on his shorts.. I hate half of americans more than I ever hated Americans

HAHAHAHA

I'M JUST SOOOO EXCITED TO BE IN EUROPE, GUISE!

I always thought Europeans went out of their way to mistreat tourists. You should continue the tradition.