Why are women taking over the trade skills?

well Sup Forums?

as a pipe fitter I've seen one woman.

who was 6 foot bull dyke

If you tell women they can be whatever they want to be, they will not be tradies or in STEM. Actually, if you told that to anyone almost everyone wouldn't be tradies and only a small minority of gamma males with enigma complexes would be in STEM.

This is why feminism is a deliberate failure, it's completely ignorant of reality and uses its failure to justify greater powers and greater oppression of the white male.

Women receive more money for trade schools compared to men. Some women have figured out they can have a functional certification for a job that makes real money for free.
Other less fortunate individuals from working class families can't afford the price of going to trade school when they don't qualify for loans and sholorships.

>t. My female cousin went for welding and didn't spend a dime because muh inequality.

Who's going to be the bigger fail?

Women or niggers?

Well did you fit her with some pipe or not?

Absolutely cherry picked, im in school right now for a trade, class of 30 men and no women at all. All other trade classes at the school have >20% female students.

Taking over and finally contributing are very different. Good on them though.

why the fuck is she soldering a pc motherboard

She may be unstoppable in the work place, but in her bedroom she'll stop at the drop of my pants.

>greater oppression of the white male.
Imagine being this retarded

Imagine denying something proven.

I’ll believe it when I see it.

Remember fight club when that guy had huge tits because he took too much Testosteroid sterons? Same thing for females.

Men are turning into soybois but women are turning into masculine soycunts(and/or getting breast cancer). Everything is going against the natural order now.

I have seen 1 working women in trades in the past 9 years I been in trades. She was a power washer and fucked the Project Manager to get the job. She didn't last more than 6 weeks. She couldn't handle the long hours, workload and the climate.

They're not. Hundreds of millions of dollars have been thrown at diversity programs in the tech industry, and they've made the problem worse.

So forget jobs such as welding or being a mechanic.

sounds hot desu

they aren't
its about 2 out of 100 that are women and also 2/100 are niggers
>t.electrician journeyman

You should get off the internet.

better question: why do her fingers still have flesh on them

>Beavis

Any women I have worked with that have gone through training in trades get pregnant and quit and or burn out really quick. All that schooling and aprintace knowledge was wasted on them. I'm not saying they cannot do a job they can just at a different standard.

Because they dont

And because every man who has skills n thus is better than a woman, gets a false rape accusation or alike

Holding a 400°c piece of metal.

Thats funny went to a diesel mechanic school with a few girls their class was all comped by various incentives. kept in contact with one of the girls. she worked heavy line for less then a year then got pregnant. now collecting single mom benefits and paid to retrain free college again for different job in tech.

They are not cool your jets.