What's most likely going to happen with DACA?

What's most likely going to happen with DACA?

It's gonna get trashed and liberals are going to scream and kick and cry.

its going to get axed

Either it gets passed or the government will shut down. Trump is about to fuck the markets

They are going to be sacrificed in the altar of political gains.....They better get their suitcases ready

It'll pass in return for some concessions like funding for the wall.

No one will really care

It will end. Trump will attack from two sides. He will say democrats didnt want to deal with Him and allowed DACA expire and its a shame. He will then tell the american people that democrats are willing to shit on vets for non citizens.

It will expire while the gov is shutdown. Oh well. Then ICE rounds them up, starting in Chicago and San Fran... should be fun to watch.

>expires

the democrats are ambivilent about it passing because dreamers may be future democrats but if it doesnt pass they have an issue to rally around.

The democrats will keep high balling trump so they either get the goodies they want or the scandal they want. The dreamers have no friends in washington.

POTUS will cave now or later because of "shit hole gate" Im hoping that he will get some rules in place that will re-exam is one of these people. if they brought here before they turn 17, if they are working a real job, no criminal record, or military servace keep them but not let them vote for the next 14 years and pay a small fine 5000k per head... and absolutely no chain migration shit. the rest can go back to help their home country

"Shithole Gate"
Doubt he cares. Doubt anyone who cares for Trump cares. I don't know a single Trump voter who gives a shit about this. I know dozens and dozens if not a hundred or more trump voters.
>t. North Georgia

His voting base doesn't give a fuck about manufactured scandal on the left, and I think he knows that. Too much crying and fabrication by the lugenpresse for anyone to give a shit anymore. CNN Could front-page that Trump gunned down innocent children in Times Square and 95% of the people I know, myself included, who support Trump would just laugh and not give a fuck, and immediately presume CNN is just up to their usual bullshit.

I kinda gree. im a POC Trump man and i still like him over others out there even when he screws up and gives ammo real and imaged to the lefty fags, its just the the Reps may turns on him and talk him into a deal WE dont want... if that happens i hope to hell he minimizes it and puts lots of restriction like i un-eloquently mentioned in my other post.

this.
DACA deal for wall funding

Please start in LA.

Not only do Trump supporters not care, they applauded him for stating the obvious.

trump is well aware that 4 million illegals in the daca program vote democrat.
there is no way he lets them have citizenship.

>they're going back.

>What's most likely going to happen with DACA?
The dreamers are going home. They will make Mexico great again. The end.

>Republicks won't do a fucking thing
>All 3.6m DACA spics will stay, have shitloads of kids who will be citizens
>By 2030 Republicans are unelectable due to demographic shift
>By 2100 full communism in America and all white countries
>By 2150 the last whites are herded into camps and ghettos, then sterilized
>Pajeet and East Asians handle all STEM jobs now
>By 2200 you must be 100% ethnic JEW to hold political office
>By 2203 8 billion people have died from famine. Jews are OK

You know it's true. You pussies cry when Dylan and Anders commit genocide to save the white race, but then somehow expect you'll eventually have an ethnostate. Ridiculous. Future you chose.

AND THEY SAY THAT A (((HERO))) COULD SAVE US

Slow death.

#ReleaseTheMemo
HAPPENING: OBAMA, FBI AND DOJ ARE FUCKED
happening: TWITTER SUSPENDED THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE

I think it'll just end with no deal being done. But I would be fine if the congress passed the equivalent of DACA, where they aren't citizens but can still stay here in exchange for mandatory E-verify, end of chain migration, the wall, and stepped up number of immigration officials/judges so we can speed up the deportation of those already here. It's going to take a long time to get rid of the 10 million already here.

This will never ever happen, but I think that's basically the only compromise I would accept.

>Democrats are planning to shutdown the government and take away wages from American citizens over illegal immigrants
is this a serious strategy?

Total cave in.

yeah but you have to think about the borderline people in places like michigan, wisconsin, ohio, pennsylvania and florida though. the media has a huge effect on those people.

Reagan 2.0. If you legitimize 60 million border jumping spics, then you no longer have 60 million illegals, you have 60 million new citizens. And, you can still say "in one move I took the number of illegals down from 60 million, to 0 :^)."

DACA Recipients are already allowed to renew if they were DACA recipients before...

just a matter of time before amnestry for them, which is fine by me, DACA is merit based.

DACA is going to expire in March if they can't make a deal. They will all be up for deportation if no deal is struck

What is there were a propsed bill that retroactively stripped citizenship if your parents/grandparents/great grandparents/ect. entered this country illegally?
What if there were an additional portion were the descendants would be legalized but not granted citizenship nor would any of their descendants?
What if we passed a law saying that the only way to be a natural born citizen BOTH of your parents must be citizens?

It won't happen because democrats are such babies they can't stand the idea of a border wall.

If they can't get their way 100%, they won't make a deal, period.

>4+ million

Would be nice but democrats wont't play ball, they know where their votes come from and it isn't from me or you. They'll sink the ship with the shutdown or they'll get their taco bending blue voters. The most mundane thing will probably happen, which is most of them receiving amnesty.

Would like to take an aside and point out that democrats do not ally themselves with tax paying citizens, they are literally in washington right this moment fighting tooth and nail, on our dime, to get more rights for MEXICAN CITIZENS.

Not sure but hopefully what these two say

If there really is a government shutdown over this DACA issue you can be rest assured the only politician who will lay the issue out plainly as "Democrats care more about citizens of other countries than they care about you" will be Trump. Every other Republican will pussy foot around it and just act like the pussies that they are.

What's the worst thing to happen should the government shutdown?

I don't doubt that at all. It's still the fact that people need to wake up to though. Constituency is not important to the blue side any more, they are blatantly and deliberately trying to import voters and I wish there was a way to wake people up to this fact. Keeps up like this and people are going to start personally deporting them to hell at the end of a shotgun.
Army doesn't work during shut down, I was told today not to show up for work tomorrow and potentially monday, two friends in the guard told me they both had drills canceled. Dunno if that's important to you but it happened at least.

In your every day life you will likely notice literally no change at all. It's really amazing to me that more people don't realize how bloated the federal government is when a "shutdown" doesn't affect them at all and yet they pretend it's a big deal.

The last one was in 2013, and if the media wasn't talking about it I never would have noticed.

I'm a civvie, so I suppose not

>muh national parks
>how will I recover?

Michigan here. the media doesn't affect shit. if you're a trump voter you already watch fox news

because it just shuts down non-essential services. It's really not a big deal

Michigan voted D the previous 6 elections before Trump, and he barely won. Those few tens of thousands of people can probably be influenced very easily. Also keep in mind those people who switched were likely white, and demographics are only going less and less white even with legal immigration.

Pretty much no effect whatsoever from a "shut down". It's the same with the debt ceiling drama every now and then. The Constitution dictates that we pay our debt. The US quite literally cannot default on its debt as a matter of existence. Debt goes above all other expenses.

no. it's over 4million thats like 2500bucks a pop for a one time thing. on average each immigrant costs over that annually. Slash DACA and we get the wall. no questions asked.

shutting down da gubment? OH NOES!