Why do idiots believe this?

>his waifu is used goods
Cuck

>his waifu is used goods
Irrelevant
>his waifu is a sadistic, manipulative and two-timing monster
that's the real problem here

She must feel great inside

I wanna fool around with her in a motel, cum inside her with no protection before completely losing interest in her and moving on to someone else! If you know what I mean

She probably has more STDs than you do.

Good choice user.
>his waifu is a sadistic, manipulative and two-timing monster.
Not anymore user. She has changed or is at least trying to change herself.

I mean, seriously, what the FUCK is up with onii-chan. What a fucking retard.

>I'll cheat on you.
user, I....

>She has changed
I don't feel like berating you for being so pure-hearted, user, but you might get hurt if you think that way of everyone around you.

She was joking it's quite clear from her monologue and the fact that she broke up with Mugi.

>Irrelevant
>unironically being a cuck

You're too pure, user.
I don't understand this fixation with purity. It literally does not matter, devotion is 10x times more important. The real issue here is that Akane has neither.

Sorry user you must have missed the line where i said "or is at least trying to change herself".
>She has changed
People can say that user because they can read the direction of the anime. She broke up with mugi on her own.
> being so pure-hearted, user, but you might get hurt if you think that way of everyone around you.
Please user, no one is being pure hearted here
by simply thinking like that about one character.

You see, she had no reason to behave like she did to being with, so she has no reason to stop either. She'll continue backstabbing onii-chan, because that's just the kind of woman she is.

It was interesting to see her though, it's the first time I see a female power fantasy self-insert in anime.

>people still don't realize that Akane is the ideal woman
Educate yourselves.

I don't understand your definition of "ideal"

Ideal means ideal. She is perfect, she is a goddess.

Best girl.

>She had no reason to behave like she did to being with
The show did not try to justify her actions with some sad backstory but it did make the viewers understand her character, laid out the reasons why she was like that and made the viewers understand why she was like that.
On top of that she had some psychological issues and was a fragile and empty person as stated by the title of episode ten.

>she has no reason to stop either
Sorry user i don't mean to demean you but you are not being able to understand her character or understand what happened with her and kanai's character in the anime at all.

>female power fantasy self-insert
What you are saying is a female power fantasy self-insert is very much a realistic and accurate representation of many women in the world. Yes like with other characters there were one or two over the top moments with her character to get the point of her character across.
You have to realise that even promiscuous people( some if not all) do settle down at one point in their life. Rather than other's being too pure like you pointed to some other user also, it is you who is being too ignorant about the world user.

>It was interesting to see her
This is true. She was a great character. On top of that she was self aware about how horrible of a person she was and and was a total deconstruction of the female anime characters you see in the mainstream anime nowadays.

It's so hard for me to decide if I like Ecchan or Akane best. I want the Ecchan daki so bad.

If you're not a girl the daki is the only way you'd ever get the chance to hold Ecchan.

I couldn't have asked for a better finale

I know that's why I want it.

>The show did not try to justify her actions with some sad backstory but it did make the viewers understand her character, laid out the reasons why she was like that and made the viewers understand why she was like that. On top of that she had some psychological issues and was a fragile and empty person as stated by the title of episode ten.

can you spoil me about those? I just want to know.

Then follow your heart, user.
This is your only chance.

>the reason why she was like that
There was none, she was a sadist, a moustache-twirling saturday morning cartoons villain.

>a fragile and empty person
I am sure we both agree that's not a reason to be a massive cunt

>What happened with her and Kanai
She found a man who's willing to put up with her antics, and that's what makes it a female self-insert power fantasy. Sure, promiscuous people settle down, I don't have a problem with promiscuous people. I have a problem with unrepentant cunts who get off of hurting others, which is basically who Akane was. As I said, she had no reason for doing what she did besides her twisted, sadistic personality.

On the topic of female power fantasy self-insert: she's a beautiful woman, desired by many, who hurts many others, and who eventually finds a poor sod who's willing to be netorare'd on a daily basis. I'd like to stress that this has nothing to do with promiscuity per se. Promiscuity is just the tool she uses to hurt others.

She's not the representation of most women, she's the representation of what most women want to be. I do concur that the usual 'uguu senpai we shared an indirect kiss, now we can't get married' kind of character is just as unrealistic and stupid, make no mistake.

If I have to think of realism, however, Kuzu no Honkai and other soap operas and telenovelas are the last thing I think about.

Why do Mayuri and Kurisu look like crack whores?

Why would anybody want to marry a piece of shit like her?

>IQ below average

Men of fine taste

Question for you all

My heart doesn't know where to buy it.

Best character

See, here's the thing.

Are you ok marrying someone who could have HIV, or could contract any other STD in the future? Do you care about having children?

Because those two goals do not line up. The only reason it would be ok to accept her was if you did not care about having children.

Your IQ is below average if you're even thinking of giving her a second chance.

But she's already married

Can't help it if you have shit taste

don't give the retard (You)s.

How loose inside?

>spoonfeeding the retard

Purple and saggy, most likely.

>!
Fuck off, faggot. She's already mine.

She was an excellent villain.

> a sadist, a moustache-twirling saturday morning cartoons villain
You didn't pick it up from digibro did you? But really no, her psyche goes deeper than that. Behaviour of people like her can often be inexplicable.

>I am sure we both agree that's not a reason to be a massive cunt.
I agree on the part that it does not justify her actions. It doesn't mean that one goes around being horrible to people as she was and frankly she shouldn't be but it does make you make understand where her character is coming from. Like i said the show did not try to justify her actions but it does make you understand her character. She was a fragile person but there were many other facets to her character too. Whether now one wants to understand or empathize with her character is left to him or her.

>She found a man who's willing to put up with her antics, and that's what makes it a female self-insert power fantasy.
You do realize there are open or non-monogamous relationships in this world, right user ?

>She's not the representation of most women
She is not the representation of all the women but there are a lot of women like her. Women like making other women jealous. There are women who use manipulation and their sexuality to advance in their career. Like i said earlier that just like with other characters there were one or two over the top moments with her character to get the point of her character across. You may have your opinion user and you are free to do so but i do think that she is very much a realistic and accurate representation of many women nowadays. I do think however that kanai was very underdeveloped as a character.

Never said that kuzu no honkai as a whole was realistic. The initial premise with so many love triangles forming in the same place can be very rare to find in real life but you can find realism in some characters (although characters except akane and moka can be very one-dimensional).

>marry for sex
Pleb

>people who disagree with me are digibro
Off to a great start.

>2deep4u
Ok buddy.

>understand or empathize
I don't think anyone could empathize with her. Understanding is a different matter. Sorry for using Godwin's Law here, but let me make an example. People UNDERSTAND why Germany was so tempted to use a scapegoat to justify its failure during ww1 and the economic depression, but that doesn't make the action of the nazi party acceptable. The fact that you understand one's motives does not mean that you ought to justify them.

>there are open and non-monogamous relationships
Relationships in which one girl is free to have sex with the other people while the guy stays hopelessly devoted? Perhaps they exist, but they are just as rare as the 'uguu senpai' girls that we're fed by mainstream anime. They exist, sure, but perhaps people would like to see something more realistic.

>Some people are bad, and so are some women
OK yeah, we agree on this point. Sometimes, people are bad. But in my experience, not many women are so mono-maniacal, petty, and downright disgusting. Perhaps I am blinded by my own observation and perhaps you're right, perhaps I am the 'too pure' one who's willing to see people in the best possible light. I have met many women and off the top of my head only one or two can compare to Akane.

>I never said it's realistic
Ok then, I withdraw my accusations. If your point was that 'KnH is interesting because it portrays something new, and that's refreshing', then I can empathize with your sentiment.

I do disagree on Moka, though. Unlike Akane, she changed massively (but this is because I don't think Akane has changed her ways and will continue to cheat on Kanai).

Cuck

A high tier slut like that probably did kegels to keep her snatch intact.

>people who disagree with me are digibro
user mind telling me who said you were digibro. Just wanted to ask you if that was your own opinion or did you get it from digibro.

>2deep4u
user you are getting triggered over nothing here. Never said that and never meant anything like that.

>I don't think anyone could empathize with her
Not sure about that. I have seen some women (but yes very few) commenting online that they could empathize with her character( not sure how much that is true though). Maybe as a whole character it can difficult to empathize with her but some people can certainly empathize with certain parts of her character.

>you ought to justify them.
No one is trying to justify her actions here, neither me nor the show. I even stated explicitly that the show did not try to justify her actions and that being fragile and empty does not justify her actions but understanding her character would make one understand why she was like that and did those things but that still wouldn't justify her actions( neither should it) but rather make one only understand her character. No one is disagreeing to the fact that she used to be a horrible person.

>They exist but something more realistic
Not sure what to make of this. If you are taking about people not wanting to see these type of relationships in mainstream anime then maybe you are right but these type of relationships do exist, it's just that they are rarely depicted in mainstream anime.

> too pure
user please grow up.

>blinded by my own observation
Sorry user but when the whole narration is showing through other characters and akane's own actions that she has changed or it at least trying to change herself then maybe i am not the one who is blinded by his observation.

Yes like i said premise of kuzu no honkai as a whole (with so many love triangles forming in the same place) can be very rare to find in real life but you can find realism in some characters.

>user mind telling me who said you were digibro. Just wanted to ask you if that was your own opinion or did you get it from digibro.
Not very charitable of you. Some people are able to make their own conclusions and decisions.

> triggered
It's beyond me why this word isn't considered on par with 'cuck'.

>Not sure about that. I have seen some women (but yes very few) commenting online that they could empathize with her character(not sure how much that is true though).
I had the same experience. Mostly underage people though, which isn't surprising. Apparently people seem to think that liking this anime makes them 'deep'.

>No one is disagreeing to the fact that she used to be a horrible person.
>used to be

>people not wanting to see these type of relationships in mainstream anime
I don't care what other people want, I am just saying these relationships aren't rarer than girls who blush when they accidentally touch a guy's hand. They exist, sure, and if the author wants to portray them he/she's free to. But I don't think this warrants the label of realism. (And with this, I think we should really stop the realism argument since we're pretty much in agreement. Yes, you can find realism in some characters, but I think that's true of most shows).

>maybe I am not the one who is blinded by his observation.
I urge you to re-read my post as I have never claimed something like that.

>she is trying to change
I find it extremely hard to believe for one simple reason: she has no incentive to do so. Her 'breaking up' with Mugi might likewise just be an act of mercy on her part, but it does not mean that she'll stop chasing other men with the sole purpose of hurting others.