#FusionCollusion 19th and Happening

The ENTIRE SYSTEM of FISA-702 surveillance and data collection was weaponized against a political campaign. The DOJ and FBI used the FISA Court to gain access to Trump data, and simultaneously justify earlier FISA “queries” by their contractor, Fusion GPS. FISA-702 queries were used to gather information on the Trump campaign which later became FBI counterintelligence surveillance on the officials therein.

QUICK RUNDOWN:
>theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

The hashtag we're posting is #FusionCollusion

If you don't see an /fcg/ up, make one:
>pastebin.com/Y47sNZX0

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4#from_embed
archive.is/MITK1
archive.is/xgzbi
archive.is/pmtXJ
archive.is/LwtgU
scribd.com/document/369470602/Glenn-Simpson-s-House-Intel-transcript#from_embed
archive.fo/abKie
youtube.com/watch?v=3Nits7qUmrk
youtube.com/watch?v=po9vTlyfP3A
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/sht-hit-fan-ex-secret-service-agent-warns-devastating-fisa-memo-set-expose-obama/
speaker.gov/contact/comment_email/
twitter.com/dbongino/status/954132385582510080
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(OP)
Relevant links:
>2016 Cert FISC Memo Opin Order Apr 2017 (4)
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4#from_embed
>British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia
archive.is/MITK1
>Nunes charges 'abuse' of government surveillance by FBI and Justice officials
archive.is/xgzbi
>Judicial Watch Statement on Federal Court Order for FBI to Turn Over Comey Memos for Court Review by Next Week
archive.is/pmtXJ
>Office of Inspector General has apparently begun giving Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte the 1.2 million pages of evidence from the year-long inspector general investigation into FBI and DOJ politicization
archive.is/LwtgU

Previous threads:

Timeline:
Prior to March 2016: Private contractor for FBI (Fusion GPS) conducting illegal electronic surveillance of Trump campaign via FBI access to raw FISA data using 702 About Queries.

March 9, 2016: Fusion GPS caught with illegal searches and raw FISA info they should not have had, given them by the FBI. Mike Rogers (NSA).

April 18, 2016: FBI discovers they have been caught, terminates Fusion GPS's access to FISA data.

April 19, 2016: Wife of Fusion GPS founder (Jacoby) goes to White House.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hired by Clinton campaign for opposition research on Trump, via Clinton campaign and DNC law firm Perkins Coie.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hires Christopher Steele to write opposition research for Clinton campaign.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hires Nellie Ohr to work on opposition research, contribute to Russian "insurance policy."

May 23, 2016: Nellie Ohr applies for HAM radio license to avoid NSA data collection in any other communication format, being familiar with the data collection possibilities.

~June, continuing to December 2016: Christopher Steele writes "Russian Dossier" alleging various "unverified," unsourced accusations, including Trump, hired Russian hookers in Moscow to pee in bed Obama slept in.

May to October 2016: NSA conducting a review of 702 About Queries of FISA data.

August 15, 2016: Conspiracy discussion of "insurance policy" in event Trump is elected, in the office of Andrew McCabe (DD FBI) with Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, as verified by texts from Strzok.

October 2016: FBI pays Christopher Steele for "Russian Dossier"

October 2016: FBI uses Steele "Russian Dossier" for FISA application in an attempt to legitimize past, historical About Queries on Trump campaign.

Timeline part 2:

October 26, 2016: Admiral Rogers informs FISA court of illegal searches of FISA data.

Early November 2016, post-election: Bruce Ohr (Associate Deputy Attorney General) meets with Glenn Simpson (Founder of Fusion GPS).

November 18, 2016: Trump transition team moves all operations out of Trump Tower and into New Jersey.

November 19, 2016: James Clapper (Obama DNI) and Ashton Carter (Obama Defense Secretary) recommend to President Obama that Admiral Mike Rogers be fired from the NSA.

May 2017: FISC confirms NSA Mike Rogers, stops all FISA 702 About Queries, 702 data permanently purged, no longer available.

Here we go lads!

DAILY REMINDER OP AND ALL HIS FRIENDS ARE GOING TO PRISON FOR TREASON

Hope Hicks has been good for the threads, lets keep the good vibes rolling

just

First, intel agencies werent supposed to surveil US citizens. But they did. Then they werent supposed to "store" it. But they did. Then they werent supposed to search it. But they did. Then they werent supposed to "unmask" it. But they did. Then they werent supposed to leak it...

ah, the shill probably ran out of pictures already. Should be a good thread from here. Once that memo hits and civil war breaks out they will be too busy sucking jamals cock so he doesn't steal all of his possessions from his 300 sq ft studio in DC.

Bump for Great Justice.

* FISA – Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act
* 702 – An American caught up in the process of Foreign Surveillance
* (16) – A search query based on “TO” and “FROM”
* (17) – A search query based on “ABOUT”

When a FISA-702 search is conducted based on the need for “national security” no approval from the FISA court is needed. Search away. If the FISA search is because of a “vital national security interest” the resulting search data can be opened without seeking permission from the FISA court.
A “FISA-702(16)” Search Result – would be a search result of the FBI (counter terrorism database) or NSA database that returns an American person as a result of a “To” or “From” (16) type data search.
EXAMPLE: Querying phone data (phone number) TO: Mohammed BadGuy or FROM: Mohammed BadGuy – might return a list of phone numbers that also contains an American persons phone number. That American person is protected by the fourth amendment. To look at the “upstream” connections of the American Person to other people, likely Americans, the search operator would need to ask permission of the FISA Court for permission to review the results.
[NOTE: *Exception* the search was vital to national security. Then the upstream phone numbers could be reviewed without asking FISA permission.]
A “FISA-702(17)” Search Result – would be a search result of the FBI (counter terrorism database) or NSA database that returns an American person (702) as a result of an “ABOUT” (17) type data search.
EXAMPLE: Querying everything in email ABOUT: Mohammed BadGuy – might return communication of an American who wrote about Mohammed BadGuy. To look at the email of the American, the search operator would need to ask permission of the FISA Court to see the email content.
[NOTE: *Exception* the search was vital to national security. Then the email could be looked at without asking permission]

But any “exception” required a FISA warrant within IIRC 48 hours.

Glenn Simpson's House Intel transcript released today

scribd.com/document/369470602/Glenn-Simpson-s-House-Intel-transcript#from_embed

Welcome. Soon you will join us. Happens everytime.

Oooh, shills gettin' scared. This is some CNN tier fearmongering.

>Did you know it's illegal to post on Sup Forums unless you're ShareBlue?

Trump Adviser’s Visit to Moscow Got the F.B.I.’s Attention.” That was the page-one headline the New York Times ran on April 20, 2017, above its breathless report that “a catalyst for the F.B.I. investigation into connections between Russia and President Trump’s campaign” was a June 2016 visit to Moscow by Carter Page.
It was due to the Moscow trip by Page, dubbed a “foreign policy adviser” to the campaign, that “the F.B.I. obtained a warrant from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court” in September — i.e., during the stretch run of the presidential campaign.
You’re to be forgiven if you’re feeling dizzy. It may not be too much New Year’s reverie; it may be that you’re reeling over the Times’ holiday-weekend volte-face: “How the Russia Inquiry Began: A Campaign Aide, Drinks and Talk of Political Dirt.”

Seven months after throwing Carter Page as fuel on the collusion fire lit by then-FBI director James Comey’s stunning public disclosure that the Bureau was investigating possible Trump campaign “coordination” in Russia’s election meddling, the Gray Lady now says: Never mind. We’re onto Collusion 2.0, in which it is George Papadopoulos — then a 28-year-old whose idea of résumé enhancement was to feign participation in the Model U.N. — who triggered the FBI’s massive probe by . . . wait for it . . . a night of boozy blather in London.

You're literally shilling in order to protect criminals, hide the truth and undermine our government. You're shilling to protect Israel.

Remember how well it worked out for the Nazis that said they were "Just following orders"?

Hello Strzok

yea, they want to associate this with Q, but we aren't retards and actually have evidence and have been prepping for the coming news since friday. They. Are. Fucked

Bump for #FusionCollusion

The Sup Forums catalog has a miner, doesn't display. Careful.

Honestly, it makes me sad since she's not my gf

youre not good at this.

Filter this ID
>F3sE+/lX

This isn't a CBTS Q thread you shill

The smell of their fear is so strong I can taste it!

i secretly hope Trump is banging her and Milania. Greatest POTUS of all time.

There's nothing "theoretical" about this conspiracy.

archive.fo/abKie
>Sen. Chuck Grassley asked Clapper and Sally Yates if they had ever requested the unmasking of Trump, his associates, or members of Congress.

>Clapper, the former director of national intelligence, hesitated before answering.

>“Yes, in one case I did,” he admitted, but refused to give any more details.

>“I cannot discuss any further than that,” Clapper said.

>Yates said she never requested unmasking of Trump, his associates or members of Congress.

exactly, its all true. all of it. everything thats been speculated for over a year.

>QUICK RUNDOWN
not quick enough
sum this latest conspiracy up for me in ten words or less

Watergate 2.0? Obama and Clinton used stuff to spy on trump prior to the election. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

JIM JORDAN (R-OHIO): "..Here’s what I think, Director Wray. I think Peter Strzok, head of counterintelligence at the FBI; Peter Strzok, the guy who ran the Clinton investigation, did all the interviews; Peter Strzok, the guy who was running the Russian investigation at the FBI; Peter Strzok, Mr. Super Agent at the FBI — I think he’s the guy who took the application to the FISA court.
And if that happened — I mean, think — if this happened, if you had the FBI working with a campaign, the Democrats’ campaign, taking opposition research, dressing it all up and turning it into an intelligence document and taking it to the FISA court so they could spy on the other campaign — if that happened, that is as wrong as gets.
And you know what? Maybe I’m wrong. You could clear it all up. You could clear it all up for all of us here — all the Congress who wants to know, and frankly, all of America who wants to know — you could clear all up by releasing (ph) — we sent you a letter two days ago — just release the application.
Tell us what was in it. Tell us if I’m wrong. But I don’t think I am. I think that’s exactly what happened. And, if it did, it is as wrong as it can be, and people who did that need to be held accountable..."

INTEL EXPERTS: "Heads Will Roll" When FISA Intel Memo Released Rosenstein and Ohr Will Be Fired

youtube.com/watch?v=3Nits7qUmrk

Shit is about to hit the fan in burgerland.

best i can do

This is the point I was trying to make yesterday. We are well beyond the theoretical.

She didn't need to unmask. That's not her role. She's part of the cover up.

Willing to take my chances here on an administration that MAY turn out to be corrupt to destroy an intelligence operation and a political apparatus and a bullshit foundation that I KNOW is rotten to the core.

Update\ SARA CARTER THE Russian dossier /Fusion GPS

youtube.com/watch?v=po9vTlyfP3A

The oversight for DNS (I think) released 1.2M docs Friday. The House Intel Committee pulled together a 4 page report and showed it to Congress. Now Congress wants it declassified to show the public.

The report makes the case Obama/Clinton spied on Trump. FBI and Mueller will soon be BTFO.

Bump

At risk of sliding thread.
That fucking dog... I had a smart dog once.. But not as smart as that.

Soon this will need to be re-memed into something like "first to go."

Trip of

>linking to Infowars
Tick tock you fucking sheep. This is desperation because Mueller is so close to indicting your precious fat orange Cheeto.

He knew

The stick goes right through the post on the right hand side. This is propaganda

Bumping and adding to the list.

#ReleaseTheMemo
HAPPENING: OBAMA, FBI AND DOJ ARE FUCKED
happening: TWITTER SUSPENDED THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE
#FusionCollusion 19th and Happening

Checked

checked

Funny you should mention Watergate . . .

>It's Watergate if Nixon had used the FBI to break into Watergate Hotel, then the Washington Post published front page headlines saying it was George McGovern who had hired foreign agents to break into the Watergate Hotel in an effort to discredit Nixon, and a special prosecutor was appointed to investigate McGovern for treason.
>
>If you think what happened was no big deal, you had better be prepared to dig up the corpse of Richard Nixon and livestream yourself sucking his rotting dick while chanting that he was the greatest President to ever live.

This. It’s #MuellerTime

this is fantastic

Fucking right he did.
>The White King

i. cant. fucking. wait. for. you. to. hang.

Sara looked great last night. Very sexy in conservative black.

Well well well
Seems like we have us a shill

I'm still digging through the leaks and since I work for cnn I can do this
Started in skippy's but am moving to snukes now. Nothing yet but I'm feeling it, I know there is something there.
I'll bump when I can

As for the shill fag, I've got plenty of rope for you but no you's for (you)
We cannot be stopped bitch

Professional autism is best autism

Fanfuckingtastic! This should be in every OP.

Read my posts faggot.

I want to see this faggot eat crow

Also checked

samefagging shills lol

Sorry, bad grammer and verbage
Not calling you a shill.
Please forgive

#ReleaseTheMemo

NOW!!!

that meme has some wrong info, i think the user who made it is redoing it with the info i gave him

Nice try CIANigger

I just saw the commie and don't want to give them (you)s

I definitely want to make that clear.

######### BREAKING ###########

‘SH*T IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN’: Ex-Secret Service Agent Warns ‘Devastating’ FISA Memo Set To ‘Expose’ Obama

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/sht-hit-fan-ex-secret-service-agent-warns-devastating-fisa-memo-set-expose-obama/

@SpeakerRyan

speaker.gov/contact/comment_email/
Phone: (202) 225-0600
Fax: (202) 225-2012

Last I saw in previous thread oso was waiting for you to confirm the correction.

Nvm.
Stay focussed.

Take it to the bank, the FBI/FISA docs are devastating for the Dems. The whole image of a benevolent Barack Obama they’ve disingenuously tried to portray is about to be destroyed. The real Obama, the vengeful narcissist, is going to be exposed for all to see.
twitter.com/dbongino/status/954132385582510080

Jewish corporate shill

And a lesbian at that too

Is this a bot? What does it say that we have robots who drive cars, but not robots who can identify the target website of a plaintext URL?

So what’s the plan of attack from here?
Any word on scheduled House vote to make this shit public?
I don’t trust House Members to make this bitch pass.

i did confirm it i thought

Will do

#OBAMAGATE

fucking boomer not using #fusioncollusion

I just came a little

Ah, good, I was looking for a schizophrenic’s take on this.

Aye. Stay focused.

Let's sort it now.
Osomatsu... What's the latest on the Down meme?
Is the text confirmed correct. ?

Are you fucking high?!?! I've been posting in these threads ever since #1.

Wait, you forgot Part 3, which is you’re literally mentally ill and need to be hospitalized.

#FusionCollusion get with the program

What is this?!?

Who is Alexander Downer?

Nvmnd... I imaged searched. You got gassed up for a minute there. I've never seen this.

From my archive.
White king Julian from what.. A year or so ago.
He knew.

10-4! Have an Andy.