Boku no Hero Academia

So their fight is next episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/QNWfe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw can literally shit gold

I think so but it's been ages since I read that arc so don't take my word for it

I thought maybe we could have a good thread for once but then this happens

I just finished catching up with the manga and now I need help to fill up my BNHA pic folder.

>a good BnHA thread
Laffo! Doubtfull.

miracles can happen

No one told me the english dub was this good. Holy fuck.

Just lurk we post the same shit every thread.

Probably just the build up to it, with all the other fights taking place.

I'll never understand the "mirios a coward meme". People were saying it so often that I was convinced he was gonna have some condition like Agoraphobia like the sentry.

It's the following episode

He did the right thing. Overhaul would have killed both of them right there and then if it wasn't for Eri going back to him.

״C'mon Bakugou-kun! Do a better fighting pose! Put your heart into it!"

"Fuck you Uraraka, your pose is fucking shit compared to mine!"

i don't remember much from when i was watching the first season's dub for shits and giggles but i remember chris sabat's Alex Armstrong voice being an absolutely stellar fit for All Might.

I just watched the latest episode and Shinsou's dialog is way better in english. And yeah All Might is fantastic.

> cropping the picture to not include best boy

for shame

i wish he had more development
he's far more interesting than some of the a class students

He's confirmed to come back later this year.

>Last thread was 887 posts

wew

how do people think he's attractive he looks like shit

that's great, i wanna see his quirk being used to save people
i can't think of a use that's not for evil

What the hell did I miss?

>He's confirmed to come back later this year
Yes, to reveal that he was in fact the traitor and has been mind controlling the faculty which is why he had that brief walking scene with aizawa.
Also, he NEVER actually had get you to respond to him mind rape you. that was just cover so people wouldn't realize what a massive threat he is.

I really hope that isn't the case, but I'll admit that it would be a very interesting twist.

>Yes, to reveal that he was in fact the traitor and has been mind controlling the faculty which is why he had that brief walking scene with aizawa.
then he reveals he was mind controlling overhaul as well and saves the day

wat

why

I guess it's the cold & aloof personality? Women are weird

His jap voice is fucking sex

Not really, he sounds 50 y/o

really liked the part where shikamaru used his power to break his finger and snap out of the genjutsu

>have messy hair and dark circles irl
>eternal virgin

Is it because I'm 3D

apparently Sup Forums collectively decided to stop making threads the second we hit page 10 and then shitposting and theories commenced

Do you have cool as fuck superpowers and a sad past?

if you could brainwash people then that wouldn't be a problem

>sad past
>all my friends think i'll turn bad
i can understand his struggle but i don't consider it to be sad

top kek

Momo cares about the economy, she wouldn't do something irresponsible like that

I guess it's the lack of brainwashing power.

is there a daily limit for her quirk? can she create something non-stop?

She'd have to be shitting gold constantly for months if not years for it to matter

I think she gets sick or something if she does it too much

She can but she won't, that's why she is so smug.

She has to burn up her body reserves to power her transmutation, so she has to eat to replenish her fuel

She turns fat into objects.

That sound sexy, right ?

Should he mind?

Ok, actually - I think I have figured out what's going on with this manga, and it's nowhere near as samefaggy as I thought. In fact, it's relatively simple, but the implications make Izuku and All Might seem like total cunts - and oddly enough, make me think that we've completely misunderstood Bakugou.
Remember how the Slime Villain wanted to borrow Izuku's body?

Remember how Bakugou "never laid a finger on Izuku?" since the day the two were attacked by the Slime Villain? Remember how Iida is suspicious of Izuku's intentions regarding Ochako near the beginning?

One for All isn't what you think it is. It's brainwashing/possession. It also does have clear narrative triggers - which is what makes these pages so darn satisfying. Actually feeling guilty for a change, Izuku triggers OfA to HELP Ochako - and she basically just tells him to fuck off.

I will post an album on this later, since it's actually pretty clear when you see the narrative trigger.

so best quirk? i wonder what would result if she had a kid w/ todoroki

don't

wat

Remember, inheriting 2 quriks is rare. That's why Todoroki has like 5 "failed" brothers and a sister.

>One for All
>It isn't 'one person fighting for everyone' it's one body for everyone to possess

Just stop.

uraraka was waiting for a date invitation and deku gives her a fucking notebook

Here's a challenge for you, Sup Forums.

Alter Shinsou's quirk so it's still brainwashing-based, but not retarded like now, that needs an answer -that'd never work, villains would find out eventually and never answer- but don't make it broken either.

Hard mode: no time limit, or limit on how many orders he can give.

Geez autist-kun, this theory of yours is STUNNINGLY full of shit and reeks of taking minor facts that we have been given and twisting them into whatever fits your narrative. As per usual, I guess.

Don't have to change shit. He just has to learn ninja shit and go underground like Aizawa so the media won't know his quirk.

What I would do is have the brainwashing be more physical based. Like he needs to get hit or hit the target a certain number of times for it to kick in. That or have it be some kind of projectile

can i get the uncensored version?

Ochako isn't that big

If Momo's costume is for efficiency, wouldn't it be most efficient just to cover her nips

maybe once she reaches 18

Brainwashing only works when he's raped in the ass and only during

She actually requested a more revealing one but the support department that made her costume didn't allow it.

imgur.com/a/QNWfe

Yeah, I know, but at least they aren't balloon-tits.

>more revealing
how much more flesh can she show jesus

he had such a sexy voice in the animu. Boosted to best boy for me

>best boy
>not all might
My boy you don't know what you're talking about

All Might is either a man or a maiden, not a boy

It's a nice voice by itself, but ridiculous coming from a 15 year old.

o ok

>imgur.com/a/QNWfe
Hey pubic hair, neat

stop it you fucking idiot !

I wish to tickle her finger pads

Which newly voiced character has the best voice? I think it's a tie between Mei and Monoma, who both sound exactly like I imagined.

Ochako a cute

This row is all that matters

kendo

It's because you keep whining about being a virgin here.

SOMEONE SIT NEXT TO MOMO PLEASE

what kind of weak-ass fist bump was that?

Mina is there

But Atsui ?

I don't get the donmai chants in sero's fight

so, like, where does the super strength come from

when was this

don't open this

comfy sensei

Do you think her family got rich due to her quirk?

when ojiro told deku to win it for both of them

she seems more or less tied for third with mina

The dub has it as "Nice try." Basically, same idea.

do you rike it

No I don't

Bishie/10

no, i think being rich help her with her studies of the matter, she had a lot of access to books and stuff