Why is she in a washing machine?

Why is she in a washing machine?

Other urls found in this thread:

lemniscatranslations.wordpress.com/2017/05/01/ever17-anniversary-interview-kotaro-uchikoshi-takumi-nakazawa-unveiled/
youtube.com/watch?v=9HFRpWZjO9M
discord.gg/JzKrznx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are in a washing machine.

Nope. You are.

Maybe her butt hurts

'cause she is a fuggin' nerd

Hey fuck you bud she tries her best

Which anime is this?

bring back this and bird threads and hug your sister threads

Shocking twist: It's actually YOU in the washing machine

Ever17, but it's a visual novel.

You are a week late for that, user.

Baka op, she's clearly in a airlock crying because someone threatened to space her.

You're the washing mahcine.

>I forgot
Fuck me I even had it set to remind me on my old phone

Thinking about replaying ever17 since it's ever17 month. I wish someone had retranslated it.

Just wait for 2034 user

Link to the recent interview if anyone missed it
lemniscatranslations.wordpress.com/2017/05/01/ever17-anniversary-interview-kotaro-uchikoshi-takumi-nakazawa-unveiled/

Retranslating it should be a criminal offence, it's perfect the way it is.

Can somebody post Kid/You h-scene gif?

l-lewd...

I hate when they put in blatant shit like this.

from what?

She rode Qualle too hard

Don't lie, You isn't in the washing machine.

youtube.com/watch?v=9HFRpWZjO9M

this shit gets me everytime

wtf?!? I don't remember this

I love when they put in blatant shit like this.

You ARE the washing machine user.

Reminder that he is the true hero of Ever17

He got cucked by a 4 Dimensonal being though

because she is a dirty slut

DUDE
COCO
BEST
GIRL

Posting actual best girl.

Classic, really brings me back.

Tsugumi>Sara>You>Coco>Sora

Tsugumi>Sora>Sara>Coco>You
FTFY

Coco>Sara>You>Sora>Tsugumi

>you will never play ever17 for the first time ever again

The routes that aren't Tsugumi and Coco are terrible though.

Best girl is obviously Blickwinkel.

thanks jesus

she's dirty slut

Steiner, pls.

I have a fetish for girls in washing machines... I'm not the only one... right?

fuck off namefag

To get washed, duh.

I fucking miss this. Still consider it one of the best VNs. Fight me.

Actually forgot that it was supposed to be on May 1. FUCK.

>NOT PENNY'S BOAT

Why not?

>Why is she in a washing machine?

seriously? there are children on this board who haven't played this vn?

Let me tell you why this game is shit

1. It took fucking FOREVER. Even though it's a simple, uncomplicated storyline, they mange to drag this shit out for about 50 fucking hours. Only about lets see 30mins of Coco route had anything significant happening and not recycle materials, the rest was filled with lolcloning faggotry and fucking lectures on 1Dvs2Dvs3Dvs4D. Not to mention EXPLAINING character development. "This is what happened, this is how I got trapped, this is how we are making the chicken sandwiches and turning off the valve, blah, blah, blah..." SHUT THE FUCK UP! Yeah, I saw what fucking happened, you don't have to explain it. You're literally undermining any actual character development this game had.

2. THE FUCKING MCs! Has to be the most unlikeable retarded fuck in the history in VN history. 1 spends half the route being a stuck up, arrogant, dick. The other spends the other half being a unless little bitch. And then the last one, oh BLICK. At the first sign of trouble he instantly just showed up making everything right. Basically they spend the whole of the game being fucking useless and retarded and getting their ass saved by a magical being. 1. MC: I'm so much more grown up now after getting raped by Tsugumi. 2. Other character: Nooo we are all trapped again help we are all gonna die 3. Oh how foolish I was just acting lets continue eating chicken sandwiches 4. Rinse 5. Repeat. This cycle literally went on till the very last second of the game.

3. Our main hero got trapped in such stupid fucking ways. "I HAVE TO SACRIFICE MYSELF FOR THE WOMAN THAT JUST RAPED ME! I'M TOO STUPID TO USE THAT THING IN MY HEAD CALLED A BRAIN AND THINK UP A LESS RETARDED WAY!" Not to mention they all got trapped for god know how long bitching and whining about how they are gonna die but can still eat sandwiches happily. It really all seemed like an after though. Like the writers we're thinking "Guys! Wtf!? The game is about to end! We need to bring in a magical being and some zombie immortality virus to save them"

4. The rape. Firstly, is it just me or was this one the most out of place black sex scene in the history of interactive novel? Why was it even there if it is gonna be a black screen? It was a completely unnecessary censoring. It is like they are trying to put in sex scene but they are too afraid to be slapped by a 18+ label. You don't need to have sex to pass the zombie virus. Shock value? Fap material with a black screen? I don't know, but it was terribly out of character for Tsugumi which hated the MC gut to fuck him.

How can anyone rate this game above mediocre? Is the VN community seriosuly full of 12 year olds? "OMG SHIT BRICKS" "FUCK YEAH! TSUGUMI SO TSUNDERE" "OMG LOOK! SHE'S IN THE WASHING MACHINE!" "CLONING CURE VIRUS 4D DIMENSION MIND FUCK" In all honesty I thought Tsugumi route was much better. Not only did it take like 1/10 of the time, the endings were meaningful, had impact and most importantly the MC stayed dead.

tl;dr It's shit. Sucks to infinity and not worth the money.

>Shock value? Fap material with a black screen?
Did you not read the Coco route? It was neccesary for one of the game's twists.

>money

Are there children on this board who don't know this meme

>The chicken sandwiches were never chicken but tuna
My life is a lie

Can you incest her?

When you think about it, aren't we all in a washing machine?
The great washing machine called "life"

>chiyomaru teased an ever17 anime even though it wouldn't work

How can one man be so evil? As if the Steins;Gate 0 anime isn't going to be shit either.

>Still no Remember 11 anime though that would probably work if they finished the last route

There's absolutely no need for such a thing. Someone will finish it one day.

There might not be a need for an anime but that doesn't mean I don't want one.

>reading all ages
Not. Even. Once.

all ages is objectively superior to h-content

I don't see how either of these would have been improved by H scenes honestly.

Hold on.
So in this gif you're in a washing machine, rolling in the opposite direction of the barrel. And on the other side of the glass she's spinning in the same direction as the barrel but at an even faster speed. Is she in a washing machine too?

Yes. Very carefully.

Multi-machine spinning.

So this is basically 999 zero escape but for degenerates right?

Is it the anime style that triggers you user

999 is Ever17 for normalfags.

but that's 999 zero escape

>Tsumugi Arc
>Takeshi mans up and saves his waifu.

>You Arc
>Kid mans up and saves his waifu.

>Coco Arc
>Kid mans up and saves his imouto.

>Sora Arc
>Takeshi gets raped by yandere Tsumugi, almost killed by yandere Sora, then acts like a faggot and pointlessly gets himself killed at the end like a bitch.

Can we all agree that the Sora Arc is cancer?

yes, it's horrible

>you will never be trapped in an underwater amusement park with 5 other people and decide to goof off and have fun waiting until you die oh and you also get to have sex with the one of your choice

>One of your choice
Literally wrong. You and Sara don't put out and Takeshi has the illusion of choice, Tsugumi's already decided from the start he's hers.

>you also get to have sex with the one of your choice
As long as you choose a human female of marriageable age, who isn't related to you.

Robots, lolis and sisters need not apply.

What do you guys think of Akikana?

I know a lot of people consider her a fedora edgelord. And, honestly, she is. But she's so adorable I couldn't possible have any bad feelings for her. Her voice alone makes putting up with her condescending speeches worth it.

That fucking tiny mouth gets me every time

R11>E17>N7
Fuck Uchi for saying R11 is finished when it obviously isn't

>Even in the early scenes of Takeshi's route you can see You talk to Takeshi and back off when Tsugumi glares her down.

muh ending is in the geimu
gonna move on to zero escape now lmao
oh wait 12riven first
okay now it's zero escape time
what do you mean stop recycling concepts
whoa vlr was really good people liked it!
MIND HACK
lmao time for a new project

I honestly liked most of the game, it's just obviously rushed towards the end with a few dropped threads.

discord.gg/JzKrznx
Hey guys join our anime discord server and make some friends!

Heck off back to twitter, uchi

So how is root double
I heard good things about it except that it has an absurdly long flashback at the end

if you play it, play in the A-->B order and get all epilogue flags in both (3 for each)

the pacing slows down going from A to B but is still good

eventually it has a slower part, but if you like the story up to that point you will probably not be mad about it

She angered BILLY MAYS.

I liked it, was good fun though I kind of fucked myself over because I was falsely informed there was a Moribe end and I thought I had fucked it up, played that section too many times as a result.

I didn't like it. The only parts I enjoyed were Route A and the ending of Route B. Since I disliked one of the main characters, everything that happens afterwards dragged on for me. I also wasn`t a fan of some of the developments that happened in the last half of the VN. It had a lot of potential though so I`d say it`s worth checking out since you might not have the same problems that I had with it.