WHEN DO WE DECLARE WAR ON CALIFORNIA????

WHEN DO WE DECLARE WAR ON CALIFORNIA????

California Attorney General Xavier Becerra says "we will prosecute" employers who help federal immigration authorities as they seek to enforce immigration laws.

twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/954140616568393728

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/12/11/becerra-tried-to-block-server-admin-over-red-flags-but-logins-continued-with-muted-reaction/
dailycaller.com/2018/01/16/house-report-concluded-pakistanis-made-unauthorized-access-to-congressional-servers/
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB54
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180AB450
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

March to the sea: Pacific Edition when?

Does California just want to go bankrupt with all the lawsuits are something, how fucking retarded are they

>Xavier Becerra
When is shit cunt going back?

Becerra and Brown need to be hung.
They are working for Mexico, not America.
This is treason.

So how does the fed combat this?

Interesting statement.

How many divisions does Mr. Becerra have again?

>obeying the law is illegal in california
we knew this since OJ

Fucking do it, they'll only be able to retaliate with 10 round mags

every fucking jew in LA is banking them retard

>how fucking retarded are they
Did you forget which state we're talking about? It's populated with 40 million communists who feel entitled to everyone else's money. Who's going to pay for it? We are when the federal government inevitably has to bail their asses out.

Hanged*

Bump. Californian insider checking in. When the time comes, remember the secret oldfag call sign

Reminder that Xavier Becerra is cock and balls deep in the Awan brothers scandal.

dailycaller.com/2017/12/11/becerra-tried-to-block-server-admin-over-red-flags-but-logins-continued-with-muted-reaction/

dailycaller.com/2018/01/16/house-report-concluded-pakistanis-made-unauthorized-access-to-congressional-servers/

How is it not glaringly obvious what's happening to your state if helping the federal government remove active illegal immigrants in your state is a punishable offense? But not only that, it's the spic AG's top priority and made it a point to personally threaten you? This is almost too much.

My bad, thanks

If Jesus still loves us they'll put a sombrero on his head, make him hold some maracas, and catapult his bean eating ass over the wall.

so california is for paying brown people slave wages to do menial shit?

I'm no lawyer but there has to be a lawsuit to be had in that indictment somewhere

Well now I know which state is about to get sued out the ass.

Fuck California.

This is why the “BASED SPICS” meme will never become reality

Anti california bump.

#ReleaseTheMemo
HAPPENING: OBAMA, FBI AND DOJ ARE FUCKED
happening: TWITTER SUSPENDED THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE

>California Attorney General Xavier Becerra says "we will prosecute" employers who help federal immigration authorities as they seek to enforce immigration laws.

This is why Free California news to split away from Old Commiefornia.

lRemeber the post about Immigration amd green cards....I TOLD YOU

Immigration is the best thing they can offer! Now they will bring it down

SEND THE ALT-RIGHTS GROUO TO HELP IMMIGRANTS GET GREEN CARDS! AND THE ANARACHIST

>remember the secret oldfag call sign
"Gas the kikes, race war now?"

It is now officially bigoted to hire Americans. You must hire illegals if you can. What a world.

It’s treason then.

if that happens and the plaintiff wins there we be no money to collect since Cali is almost flat broke

Arrest the AG for treason.

That’s not it

>being this new

the law is fucked up if they are allowed to do this.
how fucking dependent are democrats on illegal immigrant votes?!

Also deep on the inside on this.

What level call sign are you at?
Finger in the butt?

RIP user, you'll get the rope same as the rest.

There's no picture which conveys the amount of disgust I have for the Californian government right now.

Wow. Shit is getting crazy in Cali

They break the law, they are prosecuted just like anyone.

EARTHQUAKE THEM

Fuck pulling the bottom card to make the house fall, just torch the whole fucking thing.

Extremely, plus you have la raza Mexicans in political positions who want to make California into Mexico. It's retarded because that just means more dead Mexicans.

Fucking declare succession already you faggots

newfags can't

I'm voting for that shit so fucking hard

Never before have we needed Sherman so badly.

White Californian here trapped in little Mexico. What state will take me?

>California Attorney General Xavier Becerra
Isn't this grounds for arrest? He is obstructing justice.

>arrest law abiding citizens with an interest in the betterment of their home
>over illegal immigrants who are by absolutely every single definition not citizens of the state or country

What a fucking clown show. Canada isnt even close to this bad yet holy fuck California seems like such a fucking nightmare. I really hope the ones that hate the faggots and commies split off and quarantine this den of degeneracy.

lol, hes basically ensuring employers will help eliminate the bajas by being such a mega faggot.
Who is our president again?

Bacerra is going down in the Imran Awan Scandal. He's neck deep in it.

Fuck hippies

That is some wild shit. Trump absolutely needs to do something about California in the next 7 years. Preferably 3.

>not voting for an independent vegas
I shiggitydiggitydoo

We should declare federal rule in California effectively immediately and reconstruct them.

Its just words. They’re not going to do shit. I don’t even know on what basis they’d file the lawsuit. Shit would be pure comedy.

California needs to be annexed.

>keep Jeff Sessions busy suing and prosecuting CA 24/7 so he can't investigate the deep state

10D liberal chess...or just retarded?

And this right here is why Day of Rope is so important.

Does the supremacy clause not apply here?

#Defundcalifornia

Even if it is just words, its infinitely fucked up that an AG would threaten the citizens he's charged with overseeing over active lawbreakers. Legit phonespam Sessions' office to get the beaner on obstruction of justice. I know he hasnt done fuckall in a year, but the possibility of it would be endlessly hilarious.

I hate this state. They are such hypocritical shitheads.
On the wage
>$25 an hour!
>"Hey without paying illegals $4 an hour to pick fruit the cost of fruit would be really expensive. You can't expect them to hire people and not raise the prices"
On criminal justice
>There is one system .. the state. The feds don't exist
On guns
>We wish we were NYC
>Why can't we just ban guns we can!! But you will never round up all the i migrants so don't eben try to enforce that law.

I long for the day when the streets of commiefornia will run red with the blood of communist traitors. My erection is so sturdy that its starting to hurt.

The federal government sent the national guard to enforce integration in the south but somehow California will get away with this.

The border wall needs to hang a right at Yuma and head north along the Nevada border to block off the shithole that is now California

The constitution bans rebels from holding office too

>Sessions
How are we going to get rid of this faggot? He's literally directly responsible for everything shit from this past year. Who the fuck is it in the White House that's convincing Trump to keep this twat?

You are aware that virtually no Democrats outside of college kids identify as Communists right?
Just as virtually no Republicans outside of stormfront and Sup Forums identify as fascists.

Your whole political viewpoint is based on the fringe of each party.

Can't they arrest this guy and the governor for obstruction of justice or some shit? This is coercion, not even a question about that, they are stating help the federal government enforce the law you will be charged. How can you be so far up your ass to think you can use state power to scare people from assisting federal agents.

>identify
They're communists faggot. And there are only two genders.

>Seize the means of production
>Kill the rich
>Empower the worker
>not a commie
Wut

Unbelievable, America officially has the same problem with California that we have with Catalonia.

Jesus, I never knew how much I wanted this until you said it

Digits confirm California is now attempting a coup on its citizens

so i read the intro and some clauses in the bills.
for Sup Forumsacks that like that level of details, here you go:
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB54
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180AB450

It's a negative, but as usual, not as bad as the headlines say.

They are just adding extra hoops to jump through. They found ways to adhere to federal law but to add some extra engagement steps.

tl;dr;
1. employers will still be able to tip off ICE, but they won't be able to send them personal data without a warrant.

2. when ICE comes in with the warrant, employers must notify those involved beforehand

How is this not treason?

>state law actively going against people trying to follow federal law
>prioritizing state law over federal law

pretty sure this is actually literally treason

What would be a feasible plan to violently eliminated CA government? Wait for the Feds to start action? National Guard rising against the state in CA? Nearby states organizing militias and moving on Sacramento? How do this work?

THE GAME

Volunteer State Infantry forces.

Sounds good to me.

Kek wills it my brothers.

Prosecute how? What crime?

This sounds like a declaration of war

Poor newfag. I hope you make it out okay.

This is what happens when you elect non-whites. They put their race over everything else.

You can thank Obama for that. Instead of pushing to legalize weed he just told the states that they can go against federal law and let the states do what they want to do without punishment. Now states are getting uppity about which federal laws they want to observe. Could you imagine if a Republican attorney general got on tv and say they will prosecute anyone who talked to the EPA? There would be bused in hippies from every state to protest.

>Millennial political analysis.
>HURRRRR I AM FUCKING RETARDED HURRRRRRRRR
Grow up.
Not everything is exciting.
Deal with it.

If they sue a corporation for adhering to federal immigration law, it gives the corporation standing to sue California in federal court after which their sanctuary state law will be found unconstitutional.

The State of California by law requires employers to collect documentation to support the i99 all potential employees are supposed to fill out before they can be considered for employment.
If we don't hire people without the proper documentation according to to state law will we be in violation of state law?

Inside user checking in. The fire rises.

because it's not what the headlines/op says

see

DO IT CUNTS

START THE FIRE

what would be the point of declaring war on a state that has already declared war on itself?

I would gladly step up to the plate. I'm hoping God chooses me to be the next Hitler.

Don't forget Kate Steinle's killer

That State needs to get gassed, period. I won't shed any tears. What an absolute cancer.

I don't think they expect to nullify things perpetually, just for the rest of Trump's term. The supreme court is very slow after all.

Pictures are hung, people are hanged

In a normal society... Where did I heard that?