Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

I want to MARRY Marika! Until then, enjoy Unmarked.

drive.google.com/open?id=0B8ueSQOBymHfVjZRVVJJamdGMVk

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B8ueSQOBymHfVjZRVVJJamdGMVk
a-mgrp-translation.tumblr.com
a-mgrp-translation.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based translator and his godly taste.

Is this one of those rare images where if you see it, you'll be blessed for the rest of your life?

Of course. The words "blessing" and "Swim Swim" go hand in hand.

Unless you're Tama.

My Wife Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

Tama can go to hell.

Fuck off, Smelly.

I want to marry Snow White and 7753!

>Since kindergarten, Sazanami Kano had always been the sort of person who believed in solving problems by “beating those who insult you for absurd reasons until they fall on their knees and submit to you”, but once she entered high school, all sorts of obstacles appeared in her way, and it was very difficult to continue using violence to solve problems.

>The fifth man which Kano’s mother had brought home and who called himself her stepfather had touched her butt. Kano had repaid the insult with punches and kicks, and then she packed her things and ran away from home.

No wonder Fav chose her.

Chapter 1 has a couple sentences which are both in english and in japanese, near the end.

And in chinese*

>drive.google.com/open?id=0B8ueSQOBymHfVjZRVVJJamdGMVk
Whoops. Got rid of them.I'll go through the other chapters just in case.

Based Nigel-sama

The anime truly failed to capture Snow's character.
Didn't it even change it so Snow found out about Nemurin's death from Nana, instead of seeing the chat logs herself?

Also this was funny.
>But she did not want to die, she did not want to die, she did not want to die, she did not want to die, because dying was too scary.

So far this is a lot gayer than I remember.

Everyday I'm Shufflin.

I wish Swim Swim had met the superior Queen.

All translation progress will be announced in this blog from now on: a-mgrp-translation.tumblr.com

I miss best girl.

Anybody got epub for Limited and Restart?

Finally, I can start re-reading and getting my friend to read too. Thank you all for your hair-work.

>It was the fifth
Fucking Christ Kano's mom. I thought that one was just the third one.

Sweet, thanks.

Did nothing wrong

>did nothing wrong
>Princess Deluge
GENOCIDE

Man, this anime is so fucking terrible. So why do I want it get a second season?

Probably my favourite in terms of design, fighting and power usage (grapplers are so underrated). Do the novels give her any more characterisation? Because her motivation seemed pretty garbage from the anime alone.

They do. The following novels specially.

Well that's good to hear. Is it in the novels the anime was adapted from or is it just expanded upon in later volumes?
Also, is it just me, or is the entire Cranberry vs La Pucelle fight not in the novels? Was it entirely anime original or something? Seems kind of an important event to skip.

Later volumes, she's a pretty important figure even after her death. The novels the anime adapted are recommended read as they have much better characterization for pretty much everyone.

>Also, is it just me, or is the entire Cranberry vs La Pucelle fight not in the novels? Was it entirely anime original or something?
It was not in the novels so you are correct in that it was an anime original thing.

To stop thoughts like that.

Well I'll give them a read at some point, thanks.
>It was not in the novels so you are correct in that it was an anime original thing.
That's pretty weird. Honestly I'm glad they put it in, considering how important La Pucelle was built up to be to Snow it seems careless to just have him/her killed off entirely off-screen.
A lot of the deaths seemed horribly rushed in the anime and I assumed that was just poor adaptation due to time constraints, but damn, man. That's some pretty weird choices in the writing.

The anime actually hyped up how important Boipucelle was for SW. For example, she didn't even remember him in the novels.

>A lot of the deaths seemed horribly rushed in the anime and I assumed that was just poor adaptation due to time constraints, but damn, man. That's some pretty weird choices in the writing.
It's partly adaptation syndrome and partly the novel being just one volume while all the later arcs have 2 volumes to flesh out everyone. Unmarked, the arc the anime adapted, is very unpolished in comparison. You can tell the author tried to wrap up everything just in case the novel bombed. First novel I don't know if it'll succeed or not syndrome to the max.

Another thing about the anime is that it adapted side-stories of all the main characters so that you would get better attached to the characters and stuff. Remember how whenever someone was about to die a flashback popped and stuff? Well, those are those.

Are the threads safe now?

>The anime actually hyped up how important Boipucelle was for SW. For example, she didn't even remember him in the novels.
Huh. Was he even her mentor in the novels then? I mean from what I could tell she still seems broken and torn up over his death regardless.
I'm ashamed to admit it, but he was the reason I picked up the series in the first place. Magical TG is an easy sell for me. I was kind of hoping they'd introduce more characters like that since it's implied there are some if only a few, but oh well.
>It's partly adaptation syndrome and partly the novel being just one volume while all the later arcs have 2 volumes to flesh out everyone. Unmarked, the arc the anime adapted, is very unpolished in comparison. You can tell the author tried to wrap up everything just in case the novel bombed. First novel I don't know if it'll succeed or not syndrome to the max.
Makes sense, I guess. I wonder if the webnovel to LN trend has anything to do with that...
>Another thing about the anime is that it adapted side-stories of all the main characters so that you would get better attached to the characters and stuff. Remember how whenever someone was about to die a flashback popped and stuff? Well, those are those.
Hang on, were they not in the novels? I mean the execution was goofy since you knew who was about to die next (and Tama's was outright farcical. Really, you're going to show her backstory AFTER her head's been cut off?), but at least it gave the characters SOME context to care about them. Is the first novel just the girls murdering each other in rapid succession without juxtaposition? It sounds like kind of a mess.

I'm new to these threads. Safe from what, dare I ask? Spoilers, shitposting, spam?

From what?

The only major shitstorm these threads ever had was the chronicles of Kuso-kun.

From translation drama that takes the whole thread.

I think we're safe now because of the new TL project.
Please tell me we're safe.

Oh, the least interesting kind. Yeah, that sucks and my condolences. Sorry I even asked.

Regardless of TL drama, I think we can agree that Nokko-chan is a cutie and actually did nothing wrong.

You really have no clue how fucking bad it was. Stay pure user.

>I'm new to these threads. Safe from what, dare I ask?
tl;dr the first translator was discovered to be a fraud whose translations were shit and full of stuff translated wrong, skipped over tons of stuff and last but not least actually made up shit and inserted it on his "translations". Goes without saying that thing became a mess and even after some new guys popped in and started to re-translate everything things were quite shit still for a while because there's still people who defend the first guy, and by people who defend the guy I'm referring to the guy itself who's been caught lying a gorillion times samefagging and covering his lies with even more lies. The guy has been "fixing" his translations but they are still quite so-so in many aspects so avoid them like a plague.

While we are at it, these are the good translations: a-mgrp-translation.tumblr.com/

>Huh. Was he even her mentor in the novels then?
He was. I was referring to the romantic tease mostly. SW has never felt that way for Boipucelle.

>I was kind of hoping they'd introduce more characters like that since it's implied there are some if only a few, but oh well.
Only one Magical Girl (male) has been introduced since then and he only appears on a side-story manga. He's also a utter shit.

>Is the first novel just the girls murdering each other in rapid succession without juxtaposition? It sounds like kind of a mess.
Kinda. Magicaloid for example is even more a literally who in the novels. She literally appears and dies in like 5 pages or something like that. Still, despite sounding that bad, the novels are superior characterization wise for many characters, specially Snow White, Ripple and Nana.

Don't worry, best girl will be back eventually.

>Every star in the sky is a pon

Wow, sounds ghastly. If I was more patient I'd just read the originals to be honest, I'm rusty but JLPT N2 should be enough for me to get by.
I did find the koscher translations already, but thanks all the same.
>He was. I was referring to the romantic tease mostly. SW has never felt that way for Boipucelle.
Ah. Pity, it seemed more poignant that way.
>Only one Magical Girl (male) has been introduced since then and he only appears on a side-story manga. He's also a utter shit.
Well that also sucks. Can't win them all, I guess.
>Kinda. Magicaloid for example is even more a literally who in the novels. She literally appears and dies in like 5 pages or something like that.
I'm still kind of pissed that they got Satomi Arai in for her and then she barely has any presence before death. Could've been worse ala Nemu I suppose.
>Still, despite sounding that bad, the novels are superior characterization wise for many characters, specially Snow White, Ripple and Nana.
Well that's good at least. Apart from anything else I was hoping for an S2 greenlight if only to expand upon SW's development. She hunts down wayward magical girls or something right? Her getting jaded and growing her telepathy was a really neat development at the end and I was looking forward to more of that.

So are all the mascots in the series shitters, or was Fav just a really bad egg?

Fav was just a bad egg. The worst egg in fact.

>She hunts down wayward magical girls or something right? Her getting jaded and growing her telepathy was a really neat development at the end and I was looking forward to more of that.
You have no idea.

Cool. That's what I was hoping for. I've never been fond of grimdark mahou shoujo, but jaded avenger ms is a different matter. Never going to be enough of that.

Christ I miss these thread memes.

>implying Snow White is Batman
>instead of the true hero. he's the hero the LOM deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

What was his problem, anyway? "Bored" seems a little weak of an excuse. From the anime it seemed he was already being a shit from even before Cranberry snapped (the demon murdering her team was his doing, right?)

Is this the manga? Is it good?

It's a spin-off manga

Fav has been doing examination tests for a very, very long time so it's natural he ended up bored of the traditional examination tests, also Fav was always a bit of a psycho. But you're right, Fav probably has the weakest motives out of all the arc villains. In the later arcs the main antagonists get a lot better.

Honestly, this series is not exactly grimderp. As you go with the novels I'm sure one of your thoughts will be "Holy fuck why is shit on this fucking series the same as in real life, they have magic and shit!". It's surprisingly down to earth and realistic at times.The series goes deep into politics and the magical girl society as well, and while the girls may be magical girls, they all are very human and have very human problems as well, magic is not the forefront, but just a medium to tell a story.

>she's a magical girl hunter
>In the Land Of Magic
>Who's friends with Puk Puck
>She does it for free
>She takes her "job" very seriously
>She does it because it is the only amount of love and friendship she has ever had in her pathetic life
>She arrests magical girls she doesn't like because whenever she gets upset she brings out her fire extinguisher
>She arrests magical girls she doesn't like because they interfere with the large backlog of little girls she still has to fail to save
>She will never have an anime
>She will never move out of her parent's house
>She will never have a healthy mental state
>She will never know how to beat anyone besides jobbers
>She will never have a boyfriend
>She will never have any real friends
>She does it FOR FREE

IIRC there was some mention of cyber fairies having bad programming in Restart which seems to allow them more free will. There might've been some other code-related issues that helped Fav turn so twisted, but I don't think it was ever explicitly stated what was in the patch mentioned by Keek

>Kaoru
Is this the other mahou shoujo (male), then?

I suppose that makes sense, but if he's so anomalous, I can't help but wonder how he slipped under the radar. Seems like the sort of thing the Land of Magic should be keeping a better eye on.

Well I said grimdark based on the anime, which does seem to have an above average performance for cute mahou shoujo dying in horrible ways in as short a timeframe as possible, so I can only assume that trend eases off a bit and it's not Battle Royale: Magical Girl Edition forever.
I mean, I don't have anything against more serious stuff especially if there's good characterisation, but I'm more inclined towards lighthearted PreCure sort of thing. Then again my favourite is probably Mai Otome as a sort of balance between the two, so my taste isn't exactly good.

>can't help but wonder how he slipped under the radar.
The LoM is an hilariously incompetent shithole.

The LoM is the EU on hyperdrive, no one has any idea what they're doing.

>(the demon murdering her team was his doing, right?)
Nah, that was apparently the fault of the magical girl overseeing the test. She told a girl with summoning powers to try and summon the strongest thing she could imagine. Which obviously was a bad idea.
Fav had only been bored before and also got pushed over the edge by this incident.

No monetary compensation required.

I kind of assumed as much. Poorly run, overrun with corruption and crime, the actual Gotham to SW's Batman, that sort of thing.
I mean, if anything is going to be hard to regulate it'd be a society based on magic, I suppose. But damn, man. That's like the one thing you DON'T want to fuck up more than anything else.

Oh, I just assumed it was his doing. When he drops the line that the demon was "one of theirs" like it was intentional and the fact that he was so blase about the Master and everyone dying seemed to point to that too.

Can you dump such pictures? I missed the ride while things were at their peak so my folder is utterly lacking on fun pictures.

You missed the golden age of Mahou memes.

Fun meme pictures?

Finally, them all in a single site

Anyone else think what happened to Pfle in Queens shouldn't have happened?

Who?

So Swim Swim was the Kiriyama of the series, right? She's fucked up for a elementary schooler.

>Kiriyama
Literally who

Another of a long line of girls who did nothing wrong.

Autism.

Battle Royale antagonist. Forgot my pic, but I'd have hoped it was self-explanatory.

>Wow, sounds ghastly.
Don't take anyone's word for it at face value. Yeah there's drama that happens because of that and I'd rather it never get mentioned in threads, but I still think if people want to know the full story, that they should look at both sides of the story and talk to both sides instead of listening only to one side of it. People keep saying the original translator's retranslation efforts are shit when they really aren't that bad. You're better off comparing them yourself. If you can read Japanese, it should make it easier for you to do it. In fact, more power to you since you can read the originals.
What I'm saying is, don't get dragged to the drama, I'm getting a bit tired of going into a thread looking to discuss about magical girls and seeing people shittalking the original translator all the time. If people are really curious, it's only fair to look at both sides.

I think she did plenty questionable stuff.
Still I consider her one of the more benevolent characters.

>0.01 has been deposited into your shilling for Plat account

All things done for love and delicious nurse thighs are beyond good and evil.

;__;

Don't make stuff up. The Snow x La Pucelle romantic undertones are even more pronounced in the LN than they are in the anime.

Too good for this world.
Poor doggie.

Asari said not really but if you want to ship them it's fine too.

Asari literally said it's canonically just friendship, you butthurt shipper. Of course you can ship them, but they are not romantic in canon.

I'm not saying otherwise, what I am saying is that to say the anime increased what was in the LN is completely wrong. They had a lot more of those ambiguous moments in the LN than they did in the anime.

>He really uses the spy analogy
What a weird turn of phrase.

She shouldn't have betrayed Rulah then.

She was the last in the know and clearly wasn't happy about any of it. She's just weak-willed and easily misled.

One of the most satisfying deaths.
Stupid dog deserved it.

Most deserving were Cranberry, SwimSwim and Fav. Most satisfying were the shitty angels and Cranberry for dat gib.

Fuck you shitty smelly elf. Cranberry will never love you.

Cranberry and all the other rogue magic girls are pieces of shit who will get what they deserve in the end.

A life without knowing the friendship of Puk Puck is a sad life indeed.

She looks really toddler like, I bet her fighting scene with Lethe looks hilarious.

Seducing women into lesbian relationships is degenerate.

>Strongest looking only to fight other strongest gets killed by weakest
>No soliloquy, no time for remorse or ceremony, just legs now
>Mad dog put down by good dog
Absolute poetry on every level.

Context? Is this the spin-off manga?

I want Lady Puk to seduce me into a lesbian relationship! And I want to seduce Miss Margarite into one, too!

Puk Puck did nothing wrong. She just wanted to create a Yuritopia.

Restart manga adaptation.

Reminder that Tama's body will most certainly never be found as there was absolutely not a single person who cared about her and it most likely ended up rotting in same spot Swim killed her while wild beasts ate pieces of it too. Reminder that her family will even be glad she never came back home again.

Manga adaption of the second arc.