You cut that out now,or you go home in ambulance

You cut that out now,or you go home in ambulance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XiEvjntQBuk
youtu.be/_rprhEyYylY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to see a jew get beat up, but I want him to btfo the tranny too.

A rock and a hard place. Or someone else btfos them both

>bake the cake

>Threaten physical violence on TV
>Everyone else responds with "Yeah but it's your fault for saying something offensive"
>Shapiro tries to press charges and is told he doesn't have a case

Say what you want about Shapiro, but he's absolutely right when it comes to trannies and the way this thing was handled really pissed me off.

Wow she transitioned well. Good for her.
Drumpf won't give me access to mah 'mones so I've been gluggling quarts of soymilk. Hoping it's not just a meme.

Wish me luck girlies mwaahhh :3

lol I remember this Triggered Tranny

>ambulances take people home

I wish that dude would have necked Ben.

>You cut that out now,or you go home in ambulance.

That's not a very lady-like thing to say.

>going home in an ambulance

#ReleaseTheMemo
HAPPENING: OBAMA, FBI AND DOJ ARE FUCKED
happening: TWITTER SUSPENDED THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE

I would pretend and play along if I got to play with Katy tur

Where's the video?

youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4

>TFW that tranny is your dad

They would make a good odd couple sitcom desu

By a girl too hehe

If he touched me like that,I'd knock him out cold.

That guy was a navy seal or something and Ben Shapiro is like 5'7" 140lb.

fruity bastard can hold his own in a fight though. thanks to the roids that shriveled his weeny and made him this way

This. Ambulances take you to a hospital. That's like saying. "you wanna go home in a cop car"

I went home in a cop car once.

>Some fucking jacked man in a dress physically threatens a manlet and everyone else just excuses it.

We gave the Nobel Peace prize to a president who made drone strikes his hobby, and a girl who got shot by muslims and then defends violent extremists. This is the same award that Gandhi received.
"Courage" is about as properly awarded as peace it seems.

Remember when the Person of the Year in 2011 was "The Protester"? Meaning every person who protested in Egypt, USA, didnt matter. That was the last time any award meant remotely anything

He's old,on drugs that make him girly,wears heals,and I'm in my prime years,full of strenght.
I would kill him.

>the nigger loudly trying to let everyone know how progressive he is
Lol

Also who is that character? Wasn't that man in a dress a character on Family Guy?

>Not striking immediately
I don't even care about the law, if I can hit your nose by surprise you have a 50% chance of death or brain damage.
I might get my ass beat or arrested, but I've practiced that move in the dojo thousands of times.
I can do it FAST.
Man-thing bleeds out.

Irl you would surrender your asshole for his pleasure.

mfw a tranny could beat up the majority of Sup Forums

Why do you think about these things?
Can you control your thoughts?
Are you okay man?

wow you must have killed thousands of people

>mentally ill man cuts dick off
>people think it can have a conversation without being mentally ill and violent

Nobody likes a braggart is all.

Based

Yeh but it's true.

Nope, but I can break a board with a punch.
Only yellow belt tho I suck.
I can fire off a blow that can't be blocked or countered tho, but only from full strength.
Also I wouldn't let him get to the end of the threat.
I've been arrested for assault a couple times for this attitude so it's not actually a good thing.
Felony charges even if you don't get convicted hurts employment.

If you run out of coins on the way to the hospital they dump you in the nearest ditch

He didn't cut his dick off due to mentall illness per se, rather he cut his dick off to get away with vehicular manslaughter.

>I can fire off a blow that can't be blocked or countered
Explain this technique user

You're allowed to write paragraphs here.

>show me your sister milkers or I cant fap tonight

Speed. Just fire off a hook into the nose, then flat palm and shove the bone fragments into the brain.
Surprise must be used otherwise it can be dodged, but at full force if the opponent blocks it should fracture their arm and still start off the fight at a good advantage and will still probably break the nose and water the eyes.
>Implying I'm a newfag
Anhero.

Oh I'm stupid I actually learnt that move a long, long time ago, but I was warned it has a high chance of killing someone so it's not something to use casually

It's a navy seal. Do or die. And in fact even if you do it right it's not an instant kill.

So probably still die cause it's a seal, but at least you got him too.

look at that internet tough guy haha

As soon as it laid his grubby mitts on Shapiro, it committed assault.

You write like you're underage. I'd also like to know what McDojo karate/bullshido class is scamming your ass. Breaking boards is like buying gold plated coins off the television. And that flat palm to the nose move is some Hollywood movie bullshit. You're a dupe.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XiEvjntQBuk

I can't stand Shapiro, but give him credit for not even blinking when that tranny tried to back him down.

So courageous

A palm heel strike to the nose isn't "Hollywood bullshit". Your nose is mostly cartilage, a palm heel strike is going to destroy that cartilage. I'll agree that board breaking McDojos are retarded though.

I guess I'm being scammed. I was told by Sup Forums to get in shape, arm myself and learn how to fight.
I guess I need to re-do that last part.
Tell me where and what I should learn.

Where should I go?
I'm finally /fit/ what would you recommend?

post vid of technique, it sounds like you're just describing a normal straight

Shop around. I'd stick with boxing, kickboxing, or muay Thai if you want something somewhat practical. Or, learn to shoot and get a ccw permit.

It's a perfectly viable strike, but there's an urban legend about it being some OPM kill move that drives your nose into your brain. Which is laughable. If you're trying to one punch someone you should aim for the jaw. And if you're trying to kill someone you should shoot them.

Definitely do those things. Browse /fit/ more. That is the absolute best place on this godless website to learn how to get in shape and how to fight. If you want my personal opinion you should just research all of your local mma gyms and find one that doesn't throw too many red flags.

Judo and wrestling is really all you need. No need for striking techniques when you can bodyslam someone to the ground. If you're wondering what you'll do against some gang of 400lb giga niggas, well, I can tell you that if you want to survive, nothing you do should involve hand to hand combat.

youtu.be/_rprhEyYylY
Just a regular palm strike as fast as you can.
It's just if you do it enough it becomes fast. Transition to push on the face shoving up.

Ah, yeah, that whole nose into brain thing is bullshit. I agree though, if you're worried about self defense, get a gun, practice, and get a ccw. It would probably be even cheaper than classes in any martial art.

>>TFW that tranny is your dad
She is a Turd. Maybe she is a butt baby after all.

I can shoot 4 inch atm. Getting into steel shooting.
Will do boxing.
I hear it's beast
Will do. Thanks for the feedback.
Already did highschool wrestling.

Easily

You won’t.He was an Olympic medalist.

tf the tranny is retarded, i wanna see it btfo. the jew literally dindu nuffin here

4 inch groups?

It's funny how pretty much everyone just let this go by the wayside like it was nothing. This mentally deranged faggot killed someone and no one cared because he started wearing dresses. Fucking disgusting.

Who hasn't?

Yep but only with my 308
Pistol is 5-6 inch at 150.

4 inch groups with 308 at what distance?
Shooting pistol at 150 what? Feet? Yards?

Pistol is 50 yards, rifle 300 yards.
I keep expecting the shot and I flinch.

I saw another video where Shapiro said he tried to press charges after this but was basically told he didn't have a case because the perpetrator was from a "disadvantaged minority" or some shit. Can't find it at the moment, all videos of Ben Shapiro on YouTube have cancerous undescriptive titles ("Ben Shapiro WRECKS x on y")

I did too.

Alright, there's no reason to train on pistol at 50yd. 7-25yds max for pistol. Yeah, the maximum effective range is a lot higher, but realistically, you wouldn't be shooting at someone that far away with a pistol in a self defense scenario. Don't anticipate the shot, don't fight the recoil. I could get a lot more in depth since it's literally my job to teach marksmanship, but that's a lot of information to cover.

the story was after the show was over Benji went and hid in the security guard's office.
you talk the shit you take the hit.

Thanks but guns are illegal here in the first place, self defense isn't my priority.
Just waiting for DOTR.

>tried to press charges

When did Hulk Hogan come out as "trans?"

Lol, so you're in the western middle east? Aka europe?

Very close but not Western.
Forgive my ignorance and diction.
Small town half Slavic half jew.
Waiting to remove Jew.

>disadvantaged ppls
sounds like privilege to me

>Do you feel in charge?

me on the left

>small town in eastern europe

Look for a boxing gym. Keep it simple and practical. Best of luck.

Good luck as well my friend, may your purge of the semites be complete.

God damn, I need to become a tranny if it means a horde of sheep will excuse all of my wrongdoings like this.