Should man on man rape have harder convictions than the good ol' man on woman...

Should man on man rape have harder convictions than the good ol' man on woman? I feel like it would affect a man more than a women.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s153RVA3YPyW
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPFNB2oOM1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

heng deg sverigeanon

God I love shibari

Raping woman = Crime against her father/brother/protector

Raping man = Crime against his manhood and dignity

Fun fact: more men in the US are raped than women

It depends if the victim of the man on man rape is gay or not. (in my opinion)

Good try Erik! Almost got it.

I like you Burgers, and your country in general. Your prisons tho, is stuff of nightmares.

Not politics

>be euro cuck
>Savage Ahmed breaks into your house
>has massive fucking boner
>foaming at the mouth horny.
>shouts some shit in Allah sand nigger talk
>has an I illegal gun
>looks at you and your white wife
>says he is going to fuck someone
>points gun at you
What do user?

Is it true that dudes get raped more in prison and women get raped more outside of prison?

rape have harder convictions than the good ol' man on woman?

Raping women in sweden is legal but only if the rapist is a muslim

Speaking out against muslims rapists in sweden is considered hate speech

Yes, but citations needed.
At one point (I think in 2015) one of the feminist groups (I think NOW? Again, citations needed) was called out because the statistics of "unreported rapes" that they claimed were of women (because rape) actually came from a study of men's prisons. It's difficult to find real sources for because it literally never gets reported on because that would be embarrassing to society

>shout gibberish in Allahs name back to confuse the halfwit
>grab blaser R93
>bagged another moos... muhammad.

This, true rape is a crime against the cunt's owner, similar to theft or destruction of property. If she's unmarried the "punishment" should be paying a multiple of her bride price and marrying her and if she is married it should be a large fine paid to her husband(or voluntary slavery to pay the fine if the "rapist" can't afford it).

>Raping women in sweden is legal but only if the rapist is a muslim Speaking out against muslims rapists in sweden is considered hate speech

True.

Rape is a violation of the Mind your Fucking Business rule

Muslims

kek, confusinng him is the best thing you could do in that situation

OK I'm gonna come clean on this whole prison rape thing its a meme pretty much. Yea it happens but not as much as you think. I spent about 13 months in holman state pen in Alabama for tax evasion (yea it was worth it). Its mostly black, but there are whites. It is the best race red pill ever. You keep to your race, if you see a white guy get into a fight you help him. Don't worry about the blacks, let the whites know you aren't a bitch and you will be fine.

There isn't much rape, there are so many faggots in there for method that if you want some man puss all you have to do is ask. If you are somewhat of a man you will do fine.

Man on man rape is far more brutal. Also, Vaginal rape can't even be compared to the pain of getting your dry ass pounded.

idk, with women they can get pregnant, so you're fucking with their reproductive autonomy, and with men you're fucking with their entire mode of sexuality.

We should just encourage people to wear those anti-rape things they have in South Africa, then they get their dicks mutilated

Continued...
Its basically being a NEET with a bunch of nigs and spics, and all you do is bant to one another. Maybe watch TV or lift weights, hell I started a business in there.

With a man you'll fuck with his head for the rest of his life tho. I think a women could "come to terms" and get over it far easier than a man could. Even if you were to be the most beta and pussified man alive, the fact that you got overpowered by some guy, and fucked! Would drive a lot of people to suicide I'd imagine.

Those inward spiky condoms looking things? Seen those "commercials", and yeah, good lord. Meatgrinders.

REMINDER that all these kink threads are made by the same perverted weirdo. See pic related.

I got him to post a vocaroo of his voice last time to confirm my suspicion that he's the same freak who makes the Andy Sixx logs threads.

vocaroo.com/i/s153RVA3YPyW (pitch corrected)

COMPARE:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPFNB2oOM1U

This young man has a lot of time on his hands for sure. Don't let him cum, keep calling him out for making these shit threads and leaving replies like this

I think the prisons aren't harsh enough.

>be euro cuck
>Savage Ahmed breaks into your house
>is met with pic related

Lmao cunt you think bin that knife is real?

Also faggot if you're gay enough to want a timestamp I will post one

Why would a "Brit" have a USMC knife sheath?

Would it have anything to do with pic related?