Newfags out

>you can see it from the catalog thumbnail

>if you read things from a certain site you're a newfag and you should go away
How can you be so fucking close-minded?
Stupid cunt

>mangafox

>mangafox

Sometimes I'm still impressed by how elitist and dumb Sup Forums can be

>It's dumb to prefer the better to the worse.
No.

>says the stupid faggot who put Tokyo Ghoul re into subject and name field because he's too new to figure out how to properly make threads

Kill yourself.

You stupid idiot, the problem it's not what you decide to use, it's hating someone just because they use a worse platform for reading manga than you do.

Kill yourself

Great argument

Toukafags are cancer

There's also a mangastream watermark there, so they stole it and just added that shitty text at the bottom.

Also this, bad tg thread.

This can end in three possible ways. Touka getting preggo is a given.

A new hope
Kaneki dies in the final arc. Kid hack-ghoul takes over as MC after a timeskip.

Tragedy overload
Everyone fucking dies, including Touka's unborn child.

Punisher
Touka and baby die. Kaneki drops all pretense of wanting coexistence and peace. Goes on the war path.

Chapter 125 Spoilers

After a long fuck session they just lay down together and stare at each other.

Kaneki then tells her how much he loves her.

Touka then rips off her face and reveals it was Uta all along.

Chapter end.

>Death flag or just ship confirmed?
I thought it was a sign of the series heading into it's final arc or something. First Ishida confirms Amon x Akira now Touka x Kaneki. The canonization of both pairings were done in a sloppy and underwhelming way, but I didn't expect anything different especially since both pairings have had little to no contact in not only this series, but the last one as well.

Well you can't really say that the canonization of Touka x Kaneki is over yet. Next chapter still might be dedicated to their development.

Also I thought it was done really well. Most people are probably just seeing Touka forcing herself onto Kaneki because she's horny but this is because many forgot all the characterization and implications we got about them way back in part1.

In this chapter Kaneki was about to cry while talking about Hide. Touka notices this and decides to give him what he wants. It was well established over the course of the whole series that Kaneki desperately wants to be loved. Touka knows that because she can read him like an open book by now and decides to give him exactly that. Love.

If anything then Akira x Amon sucks because they didn't interact at all until Amon finally decided to talk to her for the first time after 4 years of nothing. On top of that Amon was irrelevant and gone for like 90 chapters so there's that.

>mangafox

I want a TG thread, but not like this.

As for theories, I think next chapter might focus on Kuroiwa and the CCG side of things. How Kuroiwa comes to terms with his fiance being turned in by someone he had trusted because her friend turned out to be a ghoul, and he and his father handle CCG's draconian implementation of their laws- they maimed a cook's hands for fuck sake.

Urie and Saiko's take on Mutsuki should be interesting, and I wonder if Aura is starting to wake up to the fact Mutsuki is a fucking mess if her rape/murder of the Uta clone wasn't enough evidence. Perhaps he also appreciates that Kaneki declined to kill him when he was at Kaneki's mercy, when instead all Kaneki did was lecture him on what he had done wrong.

Finally, my most outlandish prediction is that maybe Kaneki will help stage a rescue of Yoriko from CCG for Touka. This is somewhat on the assumption that CCG is so far gone that suspected ghoul sympathizers have their lives forfeit, which might be the case considering Akira's treatment. The upshot of this is that Kaneki hits two birds with one stone- he showcases Furuta's lie for all CCG to see, that in fact he is STILL alive, and he grabs the public spotlight in such a manner that advertises his organization isn't some soulless band of monsters who care nothing for humans.

>Most people are probably just seeing Touka forcing herself onto Kaneki
Not one of these people, I just find Kaneki x Touka to be a boring and sloppily done pairing. It's like Ishida doesn't even wanna try with these two; he just draws some fanart, and gives them above the bare minimum in canon. It's obvious that this pairing was going to happen, but I expected to happen in a different way; not with Touka asking if he's a virgin and leading to this.

Kimi x Nishiki are the only pairing I like of his.

I want to suck Kaneki's dick.

Same to you

Tooru, calm down. You only get that after the wikia edits your gender to female

>Also I thought it was done really well. Most people are probably just seeing Touka forcing herself onto Kaneki because she's horny but this is because many forgot all the characterization and implications we got about them way back in part1.

I'd like to also point out that the scene is depicted in the context of Touka and Kaneki feeling alone together. Touka is worried about Yoriko and wants to see her, and asks Kaneki for a way to absolve her feelings by asking how he handles Hide's absence. Kaneki in turn confesses that he has no solution, and so Touka makes her own.

>Not one of these people, I just find Kaneki x Touka to be a boring and sloppily done pairing

What would you have done differently? I liked how they were paired almost immediately from the beginning, how their relationship evolved from strangers, to belligerent allies, and then to friends who entrusted their lives to one another.

The romantic subtext was there since the Aogiri arc.

As for the past couple of chapters, Touka knew Kaneki liked her from her interactions with Haise and was confused as to why he wasn't making any advances. She thought he considered his virginity a problem. The context of the kiss scene is described above.

>What would you have done differently?
I wouldn't have done it general. I think this a series that works well without romance.

>I wouldn't have done it general. I think this a series that works well without romance.

So it's a difference in personal taste? I don't really mind that but I'm of the persuasion that romance adds spice to any story and should be employed more often no matter how subtle.

I don't bitch about series that lack romance though, that being said a lot of shippers do now that I think about it.

>deathflag
if you think ishida is gonna kill any of these 2, you're gonna have a bad time my man.

>Finally, my most outlandish prediction is that maybe Kaneki will help stage a rescue of Yoriko from CCG for Touka. This is somewhat on the assumption that CCG is so far gone that suspected ghoul sympathizers have their lives forfeit, which might be the case considering Akira's treatment. The upshot of this is that Kaneki hits two birds with one stone- he showcases Furuta's lie for all CCG to see, that in fact he is STILL alive, and he grabs the public spotlight in such a manner that advertises his organization isn't some soulless band of monsters who care nothing for humans.

I'd like to see this happen, maybe Kuroiwa, Suzuya, and a bunch of other investigators will collaborate with Kaneki in saving Yoriko as well.

>So it's a difference in personal taste
Yes. Don't get me wrong, I do like romance in anime/manga, but there are just some series that I feel would work fine without it. Kimi x Nishiki are honestly the only pairing I enjoy of his, and they're just a side one.

Maybe, perhaps the end of next chapter will see Kuroiwa looking to contact Kaneki. Who knows.

>Ishida made it his goal to single-handedly
The absolute madman! How is he able to fuck them up so royally?!

Watch him do it.

>mangafox
>too fucking stupid to use the name field correctly
You know, everything looks elitist when you're stupid as shit.

So, is this series really yaoi or what?
I know nothing about it currently.
But I do have it downloaded and planning to watch it.

Read it instead.

You expect hetero, the next moment it goes full homo.
You expect homo, the next moment it goes full hetero.
I don't know at this point.

>Kaneki is on the run from a bunch of kaneki clones, Traphag, and a cuck who is even more beta than himself

Arima didn't die for this. I guess Kaneki never predicted that furuta would be this brazen and get away with it, so his plan of playing his cards close to his chest caved in.

>So, is this series really yaoi or what?
No, it's just shippers being shippers. All of the canon/to be canon pairings are hetero. Also you should read it instead.