Itt we determine how trump gets a 3rd term

itt we determine how trump gets a 3rd term.

>Twice
Roosevelt Amendment *Cough Cough

The Trump Amendment *Cough Cough*

The chicken shit rinos will try to primary him out but he wins both elections again.

He hangs them all.

we have a winner. gonna be brutal.

what is the "Roosevelt Amendment"?

wut?

it's history. God Emperor Trump will make it history.

>On 20 January 2025 BC, leading one legion, the Legio XIII Gemina, General Donald Trump crossed the Potomac River, the boundary between Washington DC to the north and Alexandria proper to the south, a legally proscribed action forbidden to any army-leading general. The proscription protected the American Republic from a coup d'état; thus, Trump's military action began a civil war.
>This act of war on the American Republic by Trump led to widespread approval amongst the American civilians, who regarded him as a hero. The historical records differ about which decisive comment Trump made on crossing the Potomac: one report is Alea iacta est (usually translated as "The die is cast").

Don't worry. The Trump dynasty has only just begun.

Fingers crossed.

I voted for him, dont even want him.to get a second term. He has done nothing except make the rich richer, and made it harder for the middle class to get ahead.

world war 3

me likey

not true Americans are getting bonuses and a sense of confidence the highest in 17yrs

>I voted for him
No you didn't faggot. Back to r/politics

Rollan for war with Best Korea

You mean what Congress is doing.

why stop at 3 terms?

>making a thread for quints
Nigger, piss off.

The God Emperor should reign for a 1000 years

He didn't say it was the same Trump.

The correct answer here is the Emergency Powers Act which O ama strengthened to mean whatever the fuck the oresident says it means. Literally a giant puddle on your lawn could be the reason he suspends elections and declares himself effectively emperor. Thanks, Obama. Clear path to passing the throne to Barron.

sounds good.

cant leave white house if theres no dnc to run against you

Please, God, make this happen.

Trump gets the GET every damn time. I'm not worried but I'm still donating, campaigning and working towards it.

Pic very related

There will be prosperous times for the US until 2021.

He gets in easily if he has to wage war on any nation or if he builds the wall. Check 'em.

I'm sick of non whites. 2/3 of the population has got to go

Hang the traitors
>burn the pedos

Why not both? :D

>Implying he will ever do that

Goddamn you fucks are dumb. There were no presidential term limits before that.