If Asians and Jews are so fucking smart then why was is the white Germanic man who designed and piloted the vehicles...

If Asians and Jews are so fucking smart then why was is the white Germanic man who designed and piloted the vehicles that took us to the fucking Moon?

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/50th/50th_magazine/coldWarCoOp.html
bitchute.com/video/pi4CrgNjb1hq/
youtube.com/watch?v=1MEF5S3Fsvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The point isn't that they're smart, it's that their cultures demand that they work to achieve things which our apathetic society doesn't encourage.

Except we went to the moon

Asians and Jews are obviously lying about their high IQ.

are you sure?

Yes

Because that didn't have an arm race where they needed to show that they have fast and powerful rockets.

Times were different then, user. Even then, the culture was fundamentally different. Americans felt they had to work because otherwise they'd be wiped out. Fear of death really does push people to greatness.

We went to the moon because we hated commies enough to do it. We don’t have any good enemies anymore.

Because IQ isn't the end-all, be-all of a people.

Absolutely.

>White people invent and forget.
>Yellow people copy and remember.
>Black people do neither.

Yes asians dont consider their shitty iqs plus they have less geniuses

Jews, well there is overrepresentation and nepotism in ivy league schools

They are liars, parasites

They deserve the gas chamber for their crimes against humanity

Asians, especially japs, invent enough nowadays.

The gas chamber is too good for them. Throw them into a meat grinder kicking and screaming.

>Meat rendering plants process animal by-product materials for the production of tallow, grease, and high-protein meat and bone meal. Plants that operate in conjunction with animal slaughterhouses or poultry processing plants are called integrated rendering plants.

Those sample sizes are tiny

Jews are parasites

They can go as far as the host nation permits

Asians well
White create something and asians can perfect it

Not really. They lack the creativity of the White Man's mind.

Hey, how'd we get electricity and cars and shit friendo?

Threadly reminder: Wernher Magnus Maximilian von Braun, did nothing wrong.

Found this on the internet:

>The White man understands everything but life itself. He invents television and ships bodies to the moon, but couldn't recognize a parasite or enemy even if it were purple with yellow stripes. Our elderly citizens, all of whom have demonstrated their usefulness by a past history of employment and law abiding behavior, are down the list of priorities when it comes to influenza shots. One might think that this would be a consideration relative to the dispensing of flu vaccine. Not so. Quite so. ZOG prefers to ship the vaccine to those places of cultural superiority such as Attica Prison so as to protect murderers, drug addicts, child molesters, extortionists, embezzlers, perverts and especially the AIDS club, from the ravages of a virus infection. Now, the Marxist Democrat party and the lesser Marxist Republican party, support this sort of discrimination but the hilarious thing is that the old geezers all voted for one or the other. That's what I mean about Whitey being so stupid that he doesn't know who is cramming the purple shaft up his rectum.

>put a german actor to get filmed by jews on an underwater scenario
>call it a moon landing

After this lie, in 1969, it was pretty wasy to push the Holocaust lie in the next decade

Wrong! It was niggers, I saw it in an American movie!

Fucking white monkey us Indians are the true Aryans and the creators of civilization

We invented manned space flight and reached the moon. The artifacts are there which prove it, unlike the Holohoax.

Now what country are you in so I can report you for iilegal moon landing denial?

Geography and climate put Europe ahead of Asia. They are OK now tho.

>the artifacts are there which prove it
just like the chaminees built after the war?

Lol. We whites have better brains, stop lying Ahmed.

Wtf is a chaminees you moron?

China begins to ecclipse the US

Yes, telescopes exist, whites invented those also. So check out pic related...

chimneys*
it's pretty clear that the moon landing is fake.
from a country that killed its president, orchatrated 9/11 on itself, las vegas shooting, etc...
Do you still believe that the moon landing is real?

white insemination bleached them over time

First of all your flag isn't real, but the American flag in to moon is.

What shithole are you from?

Asians are good at rote learning. Jews are good at taking charge. European whites are good at imagining and creating.

lel it's my country

the flag is pretty much real.
google European Union flag and see what is it

shitty cgi/photoshop; undetermined until civilian telescope proves otherwise. otherwise it's like you're believing a murderer concerning his non-involvement in a murder

Fucking anti semetic scum bag. Fuck you ya fuckin piece of shit. I'm a 57 year old truck driver with more life experience than all you lousy fucking youngins combined. You have no clue what the fuck you're talking about! You are evil, miserable, maniacal scum bag pieces of fucking shit. The Jews didn't do 9/11 that was al quada and terrorists you fucking scum bag bozo fuck. I married a woman who happens to be Jewish and she is the most real woman I have ever met. According to you fucking scum bags the world would be a better place if she was dead. Fuck you scum bags and your wild conspiracy bull shit theories. Fuckers.

It's a meme flag. Show your Geographic Location.

They didn’t. Anyone who trusts NASA has literal brain damage and is willingly blind to protect their psyche

Nb4 mods Shoah the thread.

My Geographic Location is in the EU

Sounds like somebody needs a hug.

When it was required. It was a culture of excellence. That era is long past.

What we strive for now is pleasure, not prosperity.

This is such a good goy thing to think.
Cold War was a meme, space race was a lie
nasa.gov/50th/50th_magazine/coldWarCoOp.html

Germanics score the highest on 3D spacial thinking, Asians are more manipulative, and kikes are better wordsmiths.

Sure, and I'm on the moon posting with a VPN.

Show your Geographic Location or be proven a liar.

someone is angry at the truth

let him be... it's too soon for him to understand. reddit is a hell of a drug

first of all you are being dishonest with your meme flag. You can gain some credibility by showing your Geographic Location.

It’s sad, really. Even a high quality shop wouldn’t provide proof, but people accepting things like this is fucking depressing.

well, we faked it, but we were courageous enough to attempt the fakery, and we are still better at hiding bubbles than the Chinks.

and that my friends is what really matters.

>Flag
>We

thanks for the re assurance dad

they are not, sians just copy EU inventions and work 200% harder.
jews are just "smart" at deceit.
bitchute.com/video/pi4CrgNjb1hq/

My source is NASA, he has to admit that either NASA lies or the government lies.

He’s probably openly weeping right now.

boomer, no. Its lies. all of it.
all the way back as far as you can see.

>we

the reason a few men got to the moon was because they were individuals with a very high drive. You had nothing to do and it if were for you "we" wouldn't have got to the grocery store

>I married a woman who happens to be Jewish and she is the most real woman I have ever met.

gib milkers

You are going to see more of the EU i can asure you of that.

We went to the moon, get over it nigger.

A long time ago

absolutely correct it would be much better. please do us all the favor and let her go. I'm sure she is an awesome lady, but guess what she's also a degenerate secret slutty whore. Rest the prophet muhammed peace be upon him.

Just show your Geographic Location user, it won't hurt. Unless you have something to hide, right?

no we didn't.
there's no getting off this rock.
you are stuck here. there will be no star trek, no moon base, no buck rogers.

I have nothing to hide, the EU is my country

100% sweden or germany, god rest the prophet mohammed peace be upon him

Ok so you are a flat earth nutcase. I get it.

your digits betray you

Checked and REKT!!!!!!!!!!!

if this were real there would be a blinding amount of stars visible instead of this black background

Your wife will die in her sleep if you do not reply to this post

>I don't understand cameras and exposure

The reflective light overpowers the faint light from stars.

that's the spirit! dismiss and keep hoping.
It's been over 40 years.
no on has gone back
and the most recent nation to join the ranks of "space walkers" was found to have faked it all.
and since all they do is copy anyway, that's pretty damming.

we never went to the moon you retard.

Wtf I didn't know boomers could use Sup Forums?

>people believing we went to the moon
what happened to Sup Forums?

You have to be 18+ to post here.

Allah failed you because you don't accept Him in Jesus Christ! Come brother! You are so Close! Join Me in the Catholic Church, my son, and together We Will Rule the world!

AVE MARIA GRATIA PLENA
GLORIA PATRI FILIO ET SPIRITUS SANCTUS

hi i'm not the user you were berating with stupidity. the earth it a sphere but we never went to the moon. if we did, it certainly would not be possible in this prop they call the LEM with is literally pvc piping, construction paper, reynolds wrap, and scotch tape.

"we haven't been back to the moon because we 'lost' the technology" - nasa

you people are complete dimwits if you believe anything nasa says.

holy fuck AHAHAH

You are promoting demoralization propaganda. White Man went to the moon, it is a proven fact. You cannot refute it. Stop being stupid.

Thanks for the heads up grandpa.
And btw, we all appreciate you voting away our future so you could get cheapo landscapers and "authentic" chalupas.

Your vain attempt to label me as a boomer is just another failed tactic in your playbook. You are clearly delusional and should seek psychiatric help before it is too late.

i'm not trying to demoralize anyone. being any race has nothing to do with a moon mission. nasa is full of shit and we simply did not; nor do we currently have, the technology for outer orbit space travel.

can't refute it? it's easily disprovable. stop believing in fairy tales. do you believe in jesus too, another fictitious story?

Disprove it then. I know you cannot. It's also a foregone conclusion that you are not a White Man.

fuck off troll shill whatever you are. burden of proof is on you. prove to me that we went.

No, it doesn't work that way. Prove that White Man didn't into rocket science and walked on moon. Because I know fow an absolute fact that it happened.

yawn

Jesus is more Real than the moon landing, desu

That's all you can say? No proofs or logical argument, just a bunch of BS. You people have no credibility whatsoever.

White Men make you feel inferior, that's why you hate us, because you ain't us.

because they just want money. that's it.

YOU CAN LITERALLY POINT A CIVILIAN MAIL-ORDER TELESCOPE AT THE MOON AND SEE THE RETROREFLECTORS AND TRACKS

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO RETARDED

check your facts again faggot becouse you've been lied to

youtube.com/watch?v=1MEF5S3Fsvs

do it faggot.
do it and post pics

HAPPENING: Democrats Vote Against CHIP Funding Ahead of ‘Schumer Shutdown’
#RELEASETHEMEMO PT3
Paul Ryan's inbox is full, call your own house members.
#FusionCollusion 19th and Happening
happening: TWITTER SUSPENDED THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE

The quads of falsehood

>says the Polish Jew.

We did it and that's a fact Jack.

This country is a fucking lie