Sailor moon

Reminder that the proper order is:

Venus > Jupiter > Mars > Uranus > Chibi Moon > Moon >Mercury >>>>>>> Saturn,Neptune,Pluto

Jupiter > Mars > Venus > who cares

In Sailor Moon, every girl is best girl.

>Chibi-quints

Everyone is welcome to their own opinion, but there is only one senshi for me.

I like Mercury and Saturn, what does that say about my taste?

Subarashii

You like girls with no personality.

kek

Mercury is nice.

Haruka is the best

Best senshi to turn into a mother

Minako is a close second and everyone else is shit

I think Mercury would be pretty pleasant to date she would be my top tier choice with Venus in second.

>Neptune below Moon and Mercury.

Which Sailors would you enter into a threesome with? I'd go for Neptune and Venus.

I'd rather dedicate all of my love and passion to just one.

Pleasant yes, but she's also pretty tame. I need a girl who could help me live a little.

I'd go with you pic

I think a Mars and Venus threesome could be pretty passionate and fun, if we're not talking about Sailors then I'd go with Haruna and Queen Beryl which has potential to be amazing. If we're talking about Sailors then Pluto and Uranus.

Jupiter has the best legs.

Who has the best breasts though?

Sailor V anime when?

Giving Sailor Mars high heels was pure inspiration, so she's the best

Never ever.

Sailor V is the never before seen Sailor Moon season. Nobody would say that it's worse than the 90s show because there wasn't one. It just has to be as good as the manga.

If they use the designs from crystal, it will automatically be worse than the manga.

Crystal is getting better.

The designs are basically the same, it's the art style.

Just started watching it, and damn, that is some serious compression. I've been watching the original too, so seeing four scouts at episode 5 instead of 25 is crazy.

/thread

Chibi-Moon

...once she grows up

Both Black Lady and the one-episode grown up Chibiusa have top quality tits