What do you guys think about Nana to Kaoru?

What do you guys think about Nana to Kaoru?
The guy is kinda pathetic, but I'm really liking how the slut is so into his pervert adventures.
It's funny too I guess, I like the humor.

I binged it a while ago, and ran into a wall of untranslated later chapters.
Than I found out there is NTR, so I became mad and decided not to read it any further.

At the end right?
I lost interest before those chapters were released.

>NTR
DROPPED

Closer to the end, yea. After the main characters separated to live in different cities.
Not sure if she actually fucks that other guy, but there is a scene with them in the bed.

The spinoff is really good, the main series is kinda bad when tomboy is offscreen.

Sex store manager is best girl by a mile.

>Closer to the end, yea. After the main characters separated to live in different cities.
Not sure if she actually fucks that other guy, but there is a scene with them in the bed.

Fuck Japanese authors seriously.

The most pure relationship in all of manga.

Btw there is no NTR lmao.

theres no ntr
its literally just a romance manga with a heavy emphasis on bdsm

I just read it now and it doesn't have ntr

Really? Because I've literally seen Japanese pages with Nana in bed with some guy.

Dropped it when I realized that there was never going to be sex

It's a seinen manga, why can't they just put some sex here and there?
No wonder the manga ended so abruptly. One can rehash the same themes for just so long before the readers get tired.

The dude kidnapped her and tied her up against her will. It's fucking retarded, but not NTR.

I don't get the nips obsession in keeping the status quo forever. They would rather let their series die than think a bit and progress the plot. And even in the end, they don't even give it a proper closure, hoping that some day they can continue with the same tropes.

I binged the hell out of this then forgot about it honestly. It was a different story to me. Funny too.

I hope the author got some rude letters for the ending. First he writes about nonsense that doesn't go anywhere for a year just to end it with some shitty NTR bait.

Forgot about this shit

It was okay.

Why is it so hard to end with a kiss?
Why does fucking Japan have to do this shit so often?

They ended with something that might as well be a kiss.

I couldn't get past MC being unlikeable, there not being sex and adding useless 3rd girl to the mix.

At least there is S&M story with sex.

I didn't like the art.

Now this is some bullshit.

Useless third girl is best girl, though.

What are some seinen manga with actual sex and a cute relationship between the two protagonists?

I can only think of the shorts from that author who wrote the manga about the guy who had a tattoo on his butt that made girls want to fuck him.