Helck

New chapter in a few minutes

So does she have human ears underneath that hair as well or ... ?

Best boy is alive!

I'm having trouble keeping track of what's happening - did end boss combined awakened hero soldier first appear last week, or was it the week before?

guess there's still life in the old boy yet!

We got it wrong, it seems that the winged soldiers are boosting the pillar of light. And the armored hero appeared two chapters before this week´s one.

Also the armored dark hero is most likely Cless after Mikaros did something weird to him.

It´s kind of fun, playing dead worked for him a second time. He is more tenacious than Azudora´s himself.

Done.

Sheit.

Thanks for the raws user.

I hope that the TLanon has time and can give us a brief summary of the chapter, it looks interesting.

Oh damn, she is gonna become fog as soon as he touches her, isn´t she?

Wait what's happening to the humans?

I missed last weeks chapter and the archive search function is down.

The king is death, Helck killed him, but the snow didn´t stop falling. It seems that Mikaros is using the same magic that almost destroyed the world (Uria sacrificed himself back then to stop it) and it seems that said macic uses the winged soldiers as fuel.

Thanks

>Mikaros won't stay dead
>Washizu won't stay dead

Is there anyone else this month who won't stay dead?

let's hope so, things have been going a little too easily in this manga recently

I hope that Azudora ends saving both Helck and Vamirio, it would be a nice way to put an end to the arc, giving Azu redemption for Uria´s dead and showing that the main characters aren´t invincible.

He looks sad and tired, this isn´t his usual smug face, I wonder why.

I can´t help but root for this guy, he tries so hard.

I am glad that he didn't just die earlier. Now if only I knew what these people were saying.

Oh boy i knew it

I liked the whole king reveal, but having Mikaros as the actual final boss of the arc is great.

Why is Helck so unpopular ever since the translations have caught up?

I hope we get Mikaros backstory before he dies, I want to see what kind of person he was before touching the will of the world.

Every few weeks someone asks the same thing, a summary:
-Thanks to Rello we used to have various chapters each few days. We enjoyed whole arcs without having to wait for the next chapter.
-Then Rello caught up with the latest chapter and started to translate weekly, he dissapeared shortly after that.
-After some weeks without Rello Rumia took the series, but it was never the same and the hype started to die.

It seems that the TLanon isn´t around this week either, it can be helped. We will have to wait for Kirei version, so two weeks.