Breaking: CNBC arrested at airport with IED

Looks like they were caught setting up a possible false flag and busted cold by Feds.in Newark. Just breaking
twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/954162532360564737

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VjFi9
nj.com/news/index.ssf/2018/01/cnbc_crew_with_fake_bomb_arrested_at_newark_airport_source.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wonder if this is related to the Newsweek raids earlier today?

>it was just a prank bro

OP is fake news

I'm more surprised that TSA actually caught a damn bomb. I guess sending TSA dudes to FLETC for training paid off.

trying to create a news story huh?

If it's a fake bomb what's the big deal?

>If it's a fake bomb what's the big deal?
Clockboy.jpg

All of these "Journalists" will never be able to fly on an airline again.

Being BOP at Glynco was nice... everyone else is marching in formation and we were always first in line for chow.

Holy shit. When did journalists turn into terrorists?

What the fuuuuuuuuuuuck bump bump bump bump

Good, fuck them. Good luck ever seeing the world now you slaves to the kikes

Everybody send this to drudge report as a tip. This is fucking huge.

Yeah and 72 hours from now six Fridays ago Thomas Paine 1774 promised thousands of indictments would be served on the Democrats, FBI, and DoJ for #FusionCollusion. Post a real story and stop sliding #FusionCollusion, ShareBlue.

twitter isn't a source

BUMP
UMP
MP
P

Considering they made the device so obvious they might as well have just written "BOMB" on the side of it, no, not really.

Biggest story of the month if true

Thomas Paine is a dubious source.

oh vey its just a prank broh!

Distraction from FISA

>CNBC: Does TSA suck? Let's find out!
>Jail, bitch!

Not "Journos" cia fags

Shut up kike

>A third source, who also asked to not be identified, said the crew was from the

>Endemol Shine Group, a Dutch production company that contracts with CNBC.

The owners of Apollo are all jews.

T I C K
O
C
K

When they sided with Hanoi.

Lmao what the fuck is this timeline. Did a news crew do the hawaii missile warning too?

you know, for as much shit as they get, they do catch shit, including stopping shit you never hear about.
this might have been a test, but they did actually catch a bona fide terrorist with explosives concealed in a laptop a few weeks ago.
barely got any coverage, media prefers to bitch about trump i guess.

Shine is literally the englich word for the german / jiddish word “schillern“ where the word “to shill“ comes from....

Just some funny (((coincidence)))...

I think that the people who own these companies let Jew terrorists pretend to be Journalists or reporters.

NBC was in the building literally hours before. Also, we know that NBC "laundered" the leak of the Russia Dossier through buzzfeed, a subsidiary of NBC. NBC is more deep state connected than CNN. CNN is mostly CIA, where as NBC is connected through GE to the entire MIC

this is actual fake news you fucking morons

Thanks, user. Lots of shit gets caught that no one hears about because it stops being a problem the moment its found. Less things known the better and all that.

real life slide thread. media kikes are running scared

Fake news.

There was an chemical attack on a Chicago CTA train tonight, media playing it down.
Urban or Turban?
JiHood or Jihad?
archive.is/VjFi9

nj.com/news/index.ssf/2018/01/cnbc_crew_with_fake_bomb_arrested_at_newark_airport_source.html

How is this fake news? Fucking shills get off our board

I can't even imagine having to be locked in a train car with the garbage I see wondering the streets. Nightmare fuel

It's just them doing a story on airport security. News crews and shit try to 'smuggle' fake illicit objects all the time as parts of news stories trying to expose flaws in security.

No they don't.
You aren't allowed to "test" airport security and break laws to write news stories.

Especially on the Red Line. Not safe late at night, not safe in a crowd. This isn't the first chemical attack in Uptown. There was another one in October.

/r/in image of the news corps all having Jews running them in high points of office (CEOs, etc). The latest one plz

oh vey its just a prank broh
i guess i will start robbing people with false weapons to test the safety of our country.

yeah dude that totally works. if you get caught packing your glock through TSA and say you are just doing a study on the effectiveness of the TSA you are getting arrested. if you say it was an accident you'll be fine (just have your gun confiscated)

I don't think user was trying to claim that it's legal. Just that it was what they were probably doing (smuggling them for a news story, not because they're literal terrorists or something like that).

Looks like a straightforward case of dipshit journos trying to create a story about the TSA

I actually don't have a problem with it but they still have to pay the price for getting caught

now can we agree that the news is not above the law right?
fake bombing is an seriously business and any citizen that might want to do that for kicks or kikes, they need to receive full puishment under the law.

Because the parts to make it real would not have been too far behind or ahead.

You are shocked that the management of a private equity firm are Jewish?

Boy, do I have a surprise for you.

Kek. I bet they were trying to do an exposé on lax security at airports (no doubt the fault of Hreeglarnd Schloompft)and now they've been getting partyvanned.

It’s called a dry run faggot, probing the system for weaknesses and finally sneaking one in is the whole purpose.

>journalists
>mockingbird
>intelligence asset

it was just a social experiment bro

Understand that the bomb is simply a tool to hijack the aircraft. It does not need to be real to be a problem.

wuz

Because the TSA actually managed to not fuck up for once in their lives.

Real champs at NBC.

please be real please be real please be real
real be please real be please real be please

I joke about them in jest, but those TSA guys go through hell dealing with passengers, shit management and low pay for what they do. IIRC they have the highest turnover rate in the federal government. My agency is filled with TSA refugees that have been through some foul via management.