Fire Punch 52

I'm gonna dump and translate the new Fire Punch chapter, if you don't mind.

J: Uwaah...

Lewd

J: It feels so good...

He went full evangelion

J: Tears.
J: They're warm.
J: Waves.
J: The sea.

I KNOW

J: Snow.
J: It's cold.
J: So good.

WHY IS HE NOT ON FIRE ANYMORE??

J: The moon!
J: Snow!
J: Snow! Snow! Snow! Snow! Snow!
J: It's falling!
J: The stars!
J: The stars! The stars! The stars!
J: Snow.

J: Who're you?
A: You... don't remember anything?
J: I don't remember what?
A: Y...
A: ...

J: Who am I?
A: Luna...
A: Ah!..
A: No, you're not!..
J: Luna?

A: Yeah...
A: You're Luna...

I have so many questions...

J: Who're you?
A: And I'm...
A: You big brother...

Thanks.

Now, what happens to Star Wars?

...And now let's bone.

Welp, that's it.

What the literal fuck is going on? Where are the flames?
Thanks translator-kun.

I don't even know man

I think they lost their powers
That's why his arm isn't growing back

Did he always look like this or did the mangaka forget how to draw agni's face?

what

holy fuck what

because he finally died, user

But we still have like at least 5-6 chapters left before the ending. Literally wtf

I have so many questions.

So, how is it gonna be called from now on?
Not-so-fire punch? Extinguished kick?

Eh? The fuck.

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

Did you forget that Judah can TURN OFF HIS POWER BY THINKING?

Hell if the Tree was sentient it might have done it as a fuck you (or a thank you) as it died.

Jesus christ Agni this is so fucked up you can't just do this kind of shit to other people.

Why am I so hard.

Judah wanted to die anyway, so it's best that at least she dies in personality.

I actually wonder if another Agni can regen out of the severed hand. The one that will still burn and regenerate.

>The two are made into siblings by words spun mindlessly

pottery

how do you even get to this conclusion

Well the 4th volume ended on star wars world reboot pllan.
The 5th volume (which will be published in june) supposed to have the chapters up until Togata's death and the growth of the Tree.
We're like 60 pages in the sixth volume (which is going to be published in august). So, there's still around 120 pages left.

Holy shit this manga

I love this horrible train wreck

>when you hit a bitch so hard she turns into your incestuous little sister

I'd say this chapter was surprisely genuinely good. The idea of having a genuine nice person acting so selfishly during the ending hits pretty hard, imo. He was right, he's not the hero of this story.
It was indeed a horrible train wreck from the point doma died, though.

The chapter where Agni changes his mind was the hypest shit

yeah that must be the peak of the series

Dat ass.

Wait for when its revealed she is not Judah, but Surya.

It wasn't, and he didn't even change his mind, It was a fucking horrible nonsensical plot device that put everything the series had into the cesspool.
The series even had started getting some real themes with the discussion he had with doma about culture, instead we gets some shitty cheap plot device for the sake of retarded "shocking shock" that only led to a shitty plot device festival.

Agni is mad and couldn't let go of his grief in the end. I agree that he shouldn't have, but he's not a moralistic character

I don't think that's possible, since his regeneration center is located in his head.
But wouldn't that be beatiful: two Agnis, one burning and another one banging Judas. Fire Agni sheads a tear, watching them from afar and then dies.
I mean why the fuck not we're hitting all the possible bumps during this wreck.

>agni cucks himself to death
I'm not prepared for this

C'mon Agni, I know you are not in the best state of mind right now, but this is not the solution

Wasn't he mind controlled back then?

>Agni is mad and couldn't let go of his grief in the end.
Which would have been a valid and interesting reason to kill doma even after peaceful talking with him if that were caused by some real development. Instead we had agni that clearly was taming his hate, that was even sick and tired of hating, and that was seriously only focusing on how to lead his people and make Togata feel at home. Then suddenly the villain (a literal walking plot device whose name nobody remember) amplifies Agini's emotions (terrible, terrible, plot device) to the point he starts killing completely unconsciously. Killing doma in an unconscious state just because "the villain can make him" can't make a good point about anything. Then the villain amplifies Agini's emotions again to make him kill himself so the author can rapidly gets rid of Tagata, and then move on to the plot device tree that rapidly got rid of agni's people. What a horrible meangless trainwreck.

>Then suddenly the villain (a literal walking plot device whose name nobody remember) amplifies Agini's emotions
Wait I missed an episode. When was this mentioned ?

What's with all the mindhack shit, did I miss some chapters or what

I dont think he was. It looked more like he lost concious and started acting on his real desires that helped him survive the pain.

no, being constantly on fire made him loco

That """Luna""" seemed like Surya for me.

Guys, are you serious? Reread those those chapters.
>When was this mentioned ?
Dude, the villain even took luna's appearance inside Agni's mind to fuck with his emotions as hard as possible.

Do you have any evidence that it wasn't Agni just hallucinating ?

How is every chapter of this so fucking kino?

This eva ripoff shit is fantastic

Jesus Agni, I know you have a thing for your sister but you can't claim a retard woman like that. Especially after you punched her into such state

>Reread those those chapters.
Not sure what "those" chapters are. If some user is gonna provide the certain page where it's stated, it would be much appreciated.

he always looked like this, you just couldnt tell because half his face was on fire

It was the loss of oxygen which made him flip out. You can notice that after he covers his mouth with the burning hand he loses it.

Let's go even deeper :
>Fire agni watch them making out, has an erection
>Fire fap while crying, even his semen is on fire
>Agni & Judah catch fire and burns while making love

This and It's 100% clear that those hallucinations he had were instigating him to do something that would make him crazy, and then instigated him to kill himself to relieve that overwhelmingly sense of guilty. I can understand someone being confused during the scenes of him killing dogma, but the scenes during the suicide part are too clear to be ambiguous.

this is fucked up and i love it

>It's 100% clear that those hallucinations he had were instigating him to do something that would make him crazy
No it's not. It's the first time I hear about this headcanon and it seems I'm not the only one in this thread

>Not sure what "those" chapters are
Don't play dumb, you exactly know what parts I'm talking about. As I said during the suicide part that was so clear that it can hadly be called implicit, it was an active and deliberate attempt to instigate.

Is this seriously what you people that believe in this crazy "he suddenly went from sane to 100% unconsciously crazy in one nanosecond" theory think? You people basically turned it into a dumb meme, didn't you.

Reared those chapters without the meme you people made up and see by yourself if it's not completely obvious.

>hurr durr it's obvious
Nice evidence, faggot

Well at least if he fucks his "sister" now their kid won't be riddled with incestous health problems.

His punch is still on fire.

Holy shit just realized the pottery

>Don't play dumb, you exactly know what parts I'm talking about.
Nobody knows what you're talking about because you're making up your own headcanon.

>implying gods have to worry about that

The author puts everything he does in each volume in the toilet with the next. Maybe it makes him feel artsy.
I enjoy it.

The evidence is the chapters, that's what I said. Instead of making me dump these whole parts for no reason I'm telling you to reread it keeping that in mind instead of your meme.
But, alright, he went from a sane to 100% unconsciously crazy in one nanosecond because of a loss of oxygen you dumbass imaginated for no reason, then all those scenes in which "luna" tells him what to do and instigate him as hard as she can are there just because. Right, keep defending so hard the meme you crafted for no fucking reason.

So you don't know that there is a part in which he went unconscious and killed doma, and a following part in which he was going to kill himself, right. Now, seriously, why the are you trying so hard? You clearly don't remember the pages I'm talking about, and that's why I'm telling you to reread those parts, but shitposting like you are doing to defend some meme is crazy.

When Agni thought he hated Doma he still had room for forgiveness. That's because he'd made some friends and started to get over everything. Then he turned into a god who'd burned down Behemdolg and Doma let him know he was leading everyone down the path of eating each other till they were all dead, and he was alone, and he remembered that Doma burned everyone to death and he snapped. Different mental states.

The villain helped him snap but that was %100 Agni killing those kids.

Is this the manga equivalent of "I love lamp?"

You guys are blind or what? What we see, is the restarting of humanity. A world where the new Adam is Agni, Star Wars will surely come sooner.

Wait, this is the penultimate chapter? Will they be the Adam and Eve?

Agni being a crazy guy and suddenly having hallucinations and deciding that in the end, he can't let the guy who killed his sister get away with it makes a lot more sense than whatever mindhack that has absolutely no ground in what we've seen so far

I'm pretty sure its meant to be ambiguous. And its not sudden by any means, the chapter clearly shows him slowly remembering all the shit he went through before he snapped, whether that was him getting mindhacked or just goign madman cant really be proben imho

Fire Punch: Shitpost the Manga now has a dedicated delusional shitposter

This is like poetry you only see in a Star wars movie

Maybe he's been mindhacked by the mangaka to do this I don't know

Maybe he is the mangaka but from a parallel universe

>Agni being a crazy guy
You mean the same crazy guy who did nothing crazy before that but only got softer and softer until he could even listen to doma justifing the murder of the "cannibals" with no problem? But yeah, that guy suddenly went mad and suddenly went unconscious and suddenly killed everyone unconsciously while "luna" was instigating him just because.

> has absolutely no ground in what we've seen so far
You are still trying to ignore how explicit it gets during the suicide part.

Alright, let's have fun.

Maybe he is the mangaka's sister from a parallel universe that is on fire and posting one handed.

you're just trying to make it boring with unoriginal plot mechanics.
the lack of oxygen/berserk is much more interesting