Patriot Front or Identity Evropa?

Which should I join?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZpo-rxF-Ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends on what you want out of the organization.

What are the differences between the two? Which one has a better chance of actually accomplishing anything?

IE is more of a social club with an ethnonationalist theme. Patriot Front are more focused on actual activism. They both have potential, just depends what you're more into.

Is this bait?
>American nationalist group
>European nationalist group

They're both American.

they're both American

Nope. You pander to Euro, you reject your American ethnicity.

>American ethnicity

Howzabout nee'ver.

This is Sup Forums. You wield more power than all those .orgs combined.

Fuck those clowns; we're depending on you. If this is your heart, start it and we'll help you finish it with our own blood. Stop waiting around, thinking these guys are our lighthouse. You have more potential to be our guiding light than them, they had their chance and flubbed it.
Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, DO IT!!

Fuck off back to France or the Netherlands or whatever other identities you claim, then.

There is no American ethnicity. Most of us are Anglo/German/Irish mutts. Or in my case Anglo/Danish mutt.

>There is no American ethnicity
>Most of us are mutts.
"Most" of you. The American ethnicity was established by the first generation colonial immigrants.
The mutts are everyone descended from the immigrants that came afterward, who had no part in the initial creation of the country. And it was a mistake for the Founders to welcome them so openly.

I doubt you're 100% anglo bro.

That makes even less sense. They had less mixed ethnicities originally, so they would probably be Anglo or french. It would make more sense to say that the American ethnicity is more mixed and gradually developed over the course of centuries, until it resembled it's own unique ethnic blend.

PF has some damn good optics. With optics like that I could see them actually becoming a relevant political force within the sea of internet based fascist parties.
youtube.com/watch?v=LZpo-rxF-Ik

Generation Identity is the European group

They actually look pretty good - I like the focus on American identity too, I think that's the angle needed to succeed over here in burgerland.

Doubt it all you want.

>It would make more sense to say that the American ethnicity is more mixed and gradually developed over the course of centuries
If you're a multiculturalist kike. We don't need any more of a "unique" blend than what was created by the Revolutionary War.
Drunken catholic Irishmen have nothing to do with being American.

IE is larger, more active, and has more resources. It probably has a chapter in your state, while PF probably doesn't.
Except IE does way, way more activism than PF.

>American ethnicity

European diaspora is still European as far as I'm concerned

Mutts will be relocated to the Southwest. Enjoy the weather.

>american ethnicity
Literally a mix match of different European ethnicities

>of different European ethnicities
British.

Do any of you anons know anything about Patriot Front? I find it interesting they ask for your religious affiliation on their membership form and I'm not sure their intent behind it.

What's the difference between a pure Anglo who lives in the uk, and a pure Anglo who lives in America. You do unterstand there's a difference between ethnicity and nationality, right. Also, I wasn't defending mutts, that's just the only ethnicity you could claim to be American. Funny how someone so proud of their American identity has to hide behind a memeflag.

Which organization you would want to join depends on how you want to contribute to the organization and pro-white activism as a whole.

IE:
In all 50 states, so will for sure have a chapter in whatever state you join.
Has extremely tight vetting and high standards for their members.
Focuses on frequent Identitarian activism, environmental activism, and community building.
The organization is run like a professional business, so no nonsense or off putting LARPing is tolerated.

PF:
Has some decent looking activism, but is just an offshoot of Vanguard America. They're not their own organization.
Labels themselves as "fascists", so imagine how far that'll get them.
Very small organization, so there may not be a chapter in your state.

Depends why they're living there.

>I wasn't defending mutts, that's just the only ethnicity you could claim to be American.
I already explained the American ethnicity: The first generation colonial immigrants. Primarily English, but a good amount of Scots with some Welsh and Irish and a few continentals. But anyone who rejected the American identity, and obviously anyone who's descended from people after the revolution, don't get to be included. You should be happy just being citizens.

Do you also call the English mutts, by the way, for being part Celtic, part Angle, part Saxon, and part Norman?

>Funny how someone so proud of their American identity has to hide behind a memeflag.
The most recent American union upholding our original American ideals is a "memeflag" to you? Fuck off.

Theoretically, if my ancestors were primarily English, but had a good amount of Scottish with some Welsh and Irish, but immigrated in the 1800s, I wouldn't differ ethnically from a "ethnic American" who had the ancestors from the same regions who immigrated 200 years prior. Literally the only difference is cultural. You are actually advocating for tribalsim type degeneracy. Also, the only reason I call the flag into question is because you probably aren't even geographically American. It is a memeflag since, hate to break it to you, but the Confederacy isn't a country, and the lands it once occupied now have the least white populations, ironically enough.

both groups are American

>the only difference is cultural.
Ethnicity = Race + Geography + Culture

>You are actually advocating for tribalsim type degeneracy
How is it degeneracy when it's the system that drives the evolution of human civilization?
Why should I have to include you in my society if we have different customs and different values? You sound more and more like a kike.

>the only reason I call the flag into question is because you probably aren't even geographically American
Based on what?

>the Confederacy isn't a country
It's not about the historical country, it's about the continuation of their system.

> the lands it once occupied now have the least white populations, ironically enough.
And ironically enough you're wearing the flag that represents the cause of it. You sure seem to take a lot of pride in wearing this banner of Jewish hegemony.

and god bless them

European diaspora is European.