California superiority thread

California superiority thread.

Just by being born and living here you have accomplished the life goal of millions of starry eyed Midwestern or Northeastern nobodies with the personality of unhusked corn and clam chowder. You live in the single most desired place to live in the world. Bonus points if you are in L.A. county.

I walk around feeling better than anybody born in some dreary, no name corn state everyday.

Inb4 Cornboys cry about communism or something else random not realizing that even if California was communist it is still the most successful US State ever and would be the worlds 5th richest nation on it's own.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_poverty_rate
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/01/16/new-california-declares-independence-california-bid-become-51st-state/1036681001/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_poverty_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNYEAH
>ME LIEK WILDFIRES
>ME LIEK PAYING TAXES TO SUBSIDIZE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
>ME LIEK DESTROYING WATER ECOSYSTEMS OF ENTIRE SOUTHWEST USA
>ME LIEK CHAINING CHILDREN TO BED
>ME LIEK GUAC ON ALL MUH FOOD
>ME LIEK NARCISSISTIC PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
>ME LIEK SWIMMING IN TURDS AND SEWAGE FROM TIJUANA
>ME LIEK SPENDING 20% OF MY LIFE SITTING IN TRAFFIC
>ME LIEK PAYING EXORBITANT MONTHLY RENT
>ME LIEK EVERYTHING EXPENSIVE
>ME LIEK HOLLYWOOD
>ME LIEK TACOS
>ME LIEK ECONOMICALLY RESTRICTIVE REGULATIONS
>ME LIEK DROUGHTS
>ME LIEK EARTHQUAKES
>ME LIEK MUDSLIDES
>ME LIEK MEXICAN DRUGS
>ME LIEK FEDERAL JUDGES WHO UNDERMINE THE PRESIDENT ELECTED BY THE COUNTRY
>ME LIEK HOMELESS PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
>ME LIEK PISSING AND SHITTING IN CITY STREETS
>ME LIEK MENTAL ILLNESS AND DRUG ADDICTION
>ME LIEK SUPERFICIALITY
>ME LIEK HAVING ZERO AMBITIONS AND GET HIGH ON BEACH ALL DAY
>ME LIEK COLLEGE STUDENTS RIOTING AGAINST CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED FREE SPEECH
>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNYEAH SO I MOVE AND TURN DENVER, BOISE, ETC. INTO MINI CAWEEFIRNYEAHS
>ME LIEK BEING MOST HATED US STATE
>ME LIEK BEING IN THE EPICENTER OF CULTURAL DECLINE AND DEGENERACY
>ME LIEK HARBORING MILLIONS OF MEXICAN RECONQUISTAS
>ME LIEK GIVING MONEY TO MEXICANS SO THEY CAN SEND IT BACK TO MEXICO
>ME LIEK HIV/AIDS
>ME LIEK MEXICAN GANGS AND CARTEL
>ME LIEK MASSIVE LEVELS OF INCOME INEQUALITY
>ME LIEK PEDOPHILES
>ME LIEK JURIES THAT FIND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WHO KILL PEOPLE INNOCENT
>ME LIEK TRANSPLANTED PALM TREES THAT BECOME BRITTLE
>ME LIEK NO FAULT DIVORCE
>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNYEAH

Correction: New California superiority thread
Commiefornia a shit desu

Isn't your state so shitty that a large part wants to secede from it?

You mother fuckers have the highest poverty rate in the nation now. You are a cancer on America.

NK pic related.

They want to secede from the rest of the USA because we dont want to follow the Federal government on things like energy policy subsidizing coal, going into wars etc. Literally California is the best State. Brainlet redneck states would rather be in wars in the mideast because MUH MILITARY HONOR.

lived there for over 20 years, fuck-that-state. Other than missing surfing (which i now fly to costa rica to enjoy) it is full of dumb ass brah and air head bitches. Rather fly to EU to get really nice looking non braindead women, Ingot
tired of that fucking constant light bulb, no seasons, traffic, drought, mexican'ts, etc, etc

Why do I keep on hearing this but never see any source on it?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_poverty_rate

Here is my source saying California is 35th not the highest at all and very reasonabke considering smaller states are easier to manage and all the other states homeless come to California making their poverty rate lower and ours higher

let them, but no water for you.

they go there because of the weather you tool!

retard read the news
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/01/16/new-california-declares-independence-california-bid-become-51st-state/1036681001/

Other states should pay California desu

Forgot isnt there shelf you should be pooping on?

>most successful state
>5th richest nation on it's own

by most successful and richest state, do you mean the largest number of people on welfare per capita? Because that's exactly what you have in California

>Commiefornia superiority thread
yeh nah, get fucked cunt

Literally the first sentence

"The founders of New California took an early step toward statehood Monday"

The founders means nothing.. it could be 1person or 5. Likely not more than 10 and usatoday decided to right a piece on it for sensationalist news. Are germans that dumb they cant read and detect a fluff newstory? 5 people want to secede out of a State of 39 million. Lol!

>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNYEAH
>ME LIEK WILDFIRES
>ME LIEK PAYING TAXES TO SUBSIDIZE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
>ME LIEK DESTROYING WATER ECOSYSTEMS OF ENTIRE SOUTHWEST USA
>ME LIEK CHAINING CHILDREN TO BED
>ME LIEK 36% WHITE
>ME LIEK GUAC ON ALL MUH FOOD
>ME LIEK NARCISSISTIC PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
>ME LIEK SWIMMING IN TURDS AND SEWAGE FROM TIJUANA
>ME LIEK SPENDING 20% OF MY LIFE SITTING IN TRAFFIC
>ME LIEK PAYING EXORBITANT MONTHLY RENT
>ME LIEK EVERYTHING EXPENSIVE
>ME LIEK HOLLYWOOD
>ME LIEK HOMOSEXUALITY
>ME LIEK TACOS
>ME LIEK ECONOMICALLY RESTRICTIVE REGULATIONS
>ME LIEK SWEATING ALL THE TIME
>ME LIEK DROUGHTS
>ME LIEK EARTHQUAKES
>ME LIEK MUDSLIDES
>ME LIEK MEXICAN DRUGS
>ME LIEK FEDERAL JUDGES WHO UNDERMINE THE PRESIDENT ELECTED BY THE COUNTRY
>ME LIEK HOMELESS PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
>ME LIEK PISSING AND SHITTING IN CITY STREETS
>ME LIEK MENTAL ILLNESS AND DRUG ADDICTION
>ME LIEK SUPERFICIALITY
>ME LIEK HAVING ZERO AMBITIONS AND GET HIGH ON BEACH ALL DAY
>ME LIEK COLLEGE STUDENTS RIOTING AGAINST CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED FREE SPEECH
>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNYEAH SO I MOVE AND TURN DEMVER, BOISE, ETC. INTO MINI CAWEEFIRNYEAHS
>ME LIEK BEING MOST HATED US STATE
>ME LIEK BEING IN THE EPICENTER OF CULTURAL DECLINE AND DEGENERACY
>ME LIEK HARBORING MILLIONS OF MEXICAN RECONQUISTAS
>ME LIEK GIVING MONEY TO MEXICANS SO THEY CAN SEND IT BACK TO MEXICO
>ME LIEK HIV/AIDS
>ME LIEK MEXICAN GANGS AND CARTEL
>ME LIEK MASSIVE LEVELS OF INCOME INEQUALITY
>ME LIEK TRANSGENDERS
>ME LIEK PEDOPHILES
>ME LIEK JURIES THAT FIND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WHO KILL PEOPLE INNOCENT
>ME LIEK TRANSPLANTED PALM TREES THAT BECOME BRITTLE
>ME LIEK WHITES ARE MINORITY
>ME LIEK NO FAULT DIVORCE
>ME LIEK DRACONIAN SMOG LAWS
>ME LIEK CULTURAL MARXISM
>ME LIEK FORCED VACCINATIONS FOR KIDS
>ME LIEK GMO'S
>ME LIEK CHEMTRAILS
>ME LIEK FUMIGATION, PESTICIDES, HERBACIDES, FUNGICIDES AND TOXIC WATER
>ME LIEK PAYING ALMOST 40% INCOME TAX
>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNYEAH

>ITT: People who have never been to California talk shit on California because Fox news tells them it is a Communist hellhole.
Stay out. We don't want your trash people here.

yeah, we're too white for you let 36 percenters

>We don't want your trash people here.
just an endless hoarde of 3rd world savages

Thanks OP.

I want to die every time I'm reminded how smug and douchey my fellow statesmen are.

>right a piece

California education everyone.

Still.
Stay out.
I would rather a million Mexicans come here than a thousand flyover state dipshits.
At least they seek employment, which is more than I can say for some southern redneck.

I walk around feeling better than anybody born in some dreary, no name corn state everyday.

That's obvious, actually. It's why I only lived in the Bay Area for 2 years before I left in disgust with humanity.

You and your cucked state are cancer. Pic unrelated.

This is a more realistic larp

Don't kid yourself. Nobody wants to be part of California. You guys are a national embarrassment

And people are leaving in droves

>Nobody wants to be part of California.
Right, that is why there are 36 million people living here.
Keep being jealous fag.

I imagine about 20% of those people want to leave.

>I imagine.
I am sure you do.

>Stay out
No, you.
Can confirm that you shitters come here by the hundreds of thousands trying to make it more like California.

You're also gay

Pay California to leave maybe

>this

>Like I give a shit what happens to your state.

Thanks for making your state so shitty the movie industry is moving here. You're a true friend.

This is 100% true
>t. Cali fag

You live in a literal shit hole. now you have tee shirt shops every 15 yards and anti trump posters plastered fucking everywhere. California is cancer and should be nuked. florida too.

Funny, I can't wait to leave. Going to a state with no income tax, 4% sales tax, and any gun I want. Not to mention a 98% huwite town.

All while making just as much as I did in CA.

California is crumbling

Hey, don't talk shit about Florida, I'll fuck your mom and my sister.

The best part is Big Sur. San Diego is pretty nice also. Fuck LA. I wouldn't live in California if I was in the USA

Remember when all the Californians wanted to move to fucking Nebraska? Yeah me neither.

90% are Californians according to recent figures. It's still a huge amount from CA

Cali PPL:

I'm better than you....
I live in random geographic location...
So many successful businesses...
Soooo close to where I be...
I am so cool...
Oh lookie up there...
Sunshine...
Oh I love sunshine....
Oh no...
Drought...
Drought bad....
Oh no rain....
Rain is wet and not sun
Mmmm immigrants
Hate Amuricans
Loves immigrants
Dreamers dreaming dreamy dreams
I better

How does the "5th richest nation on its own" also have the highest poverty rate in the country?

>35 million illegal spics ruled by 1 million kikes in a system that resembles feudalism more than it resembles the rest of the country
Jealous of what exactly?

You know if you irrelevant faggots ever stopped talking about how you think Californians are, you might be able to do something about the crushing nothingness that comprises 90% of your state.
Seriously, why the fuck does it matter to you what California or Californians are like?
Stay in your own fucking yard.

Liberalism does that sort of thing to a state

You know I was going to correct you but I think I won't.
If I convinced you of what living in this state is really like, then you might be tempted to move here.
And if there is one bad thing about this state it is the faggots who move here and constantly bitch about it not being like Alabama or Alaska as if either of those places are desirable.

Californians have a lower IQ than Alaskans.

Gee I wish it was below freezing and fucking miserable right now.

Me liek paying 5 EXTRA FUCKING GRAND ON AN IMPORTED CAR WHERE ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE US WOULDNT CHARGE ME A DIME ON EMISSIONS SHIT. NOT EVEN THE FUCKING EPA GIVES A SHIT.

FUCK YOU CARB
FUCK YOU LOS ANGELES
FUCK YOU DEMOCRAT COCKSUCKERS SPENDING MY TAX DOLLARS ON ILLEGAL BEANERS INSTEAD OF FIXING THE FREEWAYS

It's almost as if civilizations developed around large bodies of water, and not in the middle of fucking nowhere. Weird.

I have been to California.

How's that second lowest IQ average and spic majority working out for you buddy?
You are the literal epicenter of Jewish media domination. Plenty of other states have what you faggots have but with less spics/jews/and Chinks and a much higher IQ average.

California's culture is absolute cancer s well.

accurate

So why don't you go it alone, cali?

Hope you're a conservative. Wyoming is a nice state.

>Just by being born and living here you have accomplished the life goal of millions of starry eyed Midwestern or Northeastern nobodies with the personality of unhusked corn and clam chowder. You live in the single most desired place to live in the world. Bonus points if you are in L.A. county.

should we tell OP what year it is

New California incoming!

>How's that second lowest IQ average and spic majority working out for you buddy?
Evidently pretty well because we still have the largest GDP of all the states.

By your logic we should be Haiti tier by now.
I wonder why the opposite is happening?
Is it perhaps because you are wrong?

Woodstock and 80's is over , faggot

No body give a shit about Mexican colony

If we could we would.
And we would be better for it desu.

You're GDP is that high for the same reason China's is. All the wealth is concentrated in a few nice locations but everything outside of those areas is fucking awful.

>been to cali
So tell us, how was your visit to relatives in Fresno?

Not even I would like to move to California, and given my flag that's saying something.

>lol third worlder
Better poor than dishonourable, no money will buy my soul

>All the wealth is concentrated in a few nice locations but everything outside of those areas is fucking awful.
Literally every state has its wealth concentrated in cities you dumb fuck.

>largest GDP
>out numbered by our states debt
>filled with illegal beaners
>Highest poverty rate
>crumbling infastructure
>dumbasses in office
>dumbasses everywhere in public
>retarded fucking drivers
>Freeways locking like baghdad.
>Fucking dead weeds everywhere
>bums everywhere
>everything covered in graffiti
>taxes up the ass that go towards nothing

Ya this state is fucking brilliant. Do you even live here you retard?

>few nice locations
try literally the entire west coast broseph.
And much of the inland as well.

You know how much a house in Santa Barbara costs? More than you can afford.

You faggots are the ones shitting up my fucking board, are you even allowed to view this kind of hatespeech in your people's republic?

Your state is shit. It's full of illegal spics, dindus, the murder rate is like 4 times higher than my state, same goes for other crimes, taxes are horrible, the second amendment doesn't apply to you and you faggots are working on the first, highest prison population, no seasons, everything is expensive so even if you can find a "better" job it doesn't benefit you, the traffic is so godawful you could get places faster by walking except you'd probably get mugged by some illegal Mexican who won't even get deported after he shoots you with some saturday night special (but we banned those guns! That can't happen!) I can't think of a single reason to move to the Democratic People's Republic of California and I hope you faggots DO secede so I can join up, go to Berkley, and light up crowds of commie scum with my 240. we'll make Sherman look like fucking Ghandi.

Jealous much?
I probably don't even know your state exists.

Nah, faggot. I'm from MN and live in the cities and even are our suburbs look better than the shit-holes in your state.

>try literally the entire west coast broseph.
Literally just like China.
>And much of the inland as well.
Sure.
>You know how much a house in Santa Barbara costs?
I don't really care. Living in a coastal tourist town sounds fucking awful.
Not what I meant. Most of your cities fucking suck too.

>the cities

hahahahahahahahahaha fucking uppermidwestfag btfo

the. cities.

fixed image

You haven't given me a single thing to be jealous of califag, and I'm fine with you fags not knowing about my state, you'd only shit it up.

>Buckshot approach to political discussion.
I'm not going to argue 12 different points of discussion with you in one post faggot.
Stop being a manipulating twat, if you want to debate something specifically then do so.
Dumbass.

People are so happy there that they are actively seeking to make a New California the 51st state.
It will be wonderful if it happens

Dont have to give you a thing to bejealous of. You already know. You already are.

Enjoy that bastion of advanced civilization, Des Moines. The utter pinnacle of modern humanity, that gleaming pearl of the united states.

I cant fucking wait to leave this hell hole. Bought a nice ranch out in the middle of nowhere, Texas. Its gonna be great.

>Being this buttmad.
I swear, newfags never learn.
>MN
Fucking lol.
>All the wealth is concentrated in a few nice locations but everything outside of those areas is fucking awful.
What could you mean other than that?
KYS

So you cant even refute what I said about this shithole state? Good to know. This state must be so fucking great that all the rural california wants to get the fuck out. Even fucking SAN DIEGO

See those pictures of homeless decorating the streets of LA? That's what I mean.

If I had the shitass fortune of living in the valley I'd be pist too. Thats like having to sleep next to lesbians doing it all the time.

>AHAHA I AM SO OBVIOUSLY TROLLING YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE UNWILLING TO SPEND 30 MINUTES GATHERING DATA TO DEBUNK THE 13 DIFFERENT TOPICS I BROUGHT UP!!!
Jump off a bridge you rat.

lol nice non-arguments from cali-faggots. I see you dipshits got your education from Berkeley.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_poverty_rate
How is that for an argument?
Pro-Tip: it shows you being wrong.

>using wikipedia as a source

Man Berkeley sure is churning out retards.

>Des Moines
Not even close, and yeah I'm very jealous of your crime infested shithole. I'm sure it's great having to live in a gated neighborhood just to keep the human trash out.

>Being this buttmad.
Not mad in the slightest, talking shit about New New Mexico is fun.
>newfag
Is this what newfags resort to when they run out of ammo? Are you going to tell me about based stickman or pepe the frog to prove your oldfaggotry?

>Ignoring the supplemental rate
You still have more poor people than any other state in the Union, even when you ignore it.

>Thinking Wikipedia is not a reliable source.
They lock the wiki's that have been reviewed so dumb fucks can't edit them retard.
Also, there are sources for the data at the bottom.
Dumbass.

>Are you going to tell me about based stickman or pepe the frog to prove your oldfaggotry?
No, but I could tell you about exploding knees or frosted butts, perhaps boxxy and girugamesh, or maybe even about how cakes should be made (obviously you should cook by the book).
I've forgotten older memes than you have been alive boyo.

Yes dude. I want to live in a complete fucking shithole where I pay an absurd amount of taxes that goes towards nothing. Lol fuck off. Keep your fucking lesbians down in venice and redondo. Tell me whats so great about the cities since I live in one of them. Im obviously missing something so great about this place. Is it the illegals, bums, trash, graffiti, or the shitholes like the entire south/east LA area?

Even if you spend 5 minutes researching you will quickly come to the conclusion that this place is a fucking shithole.

>be California
>Californian grizzly bear becomes state animal
>Californian grizzly bear goes extinct
The only good thing to come from California is its fleeing middle class

>Is it the illegals, bums, trash, graffiti, or the shitholes like the entire south/east LA area?
Maybe you are missing the normal people who don't fall into those categories.
In any given city the number of homeless people is dwarfed by the number of people who are not.
Maybe you are just lacking optimism so you don't notice the positive?

What place is positive? Come one. Point them out so I can rail you with how it REALLY is.

>Implying Wikipedia updates their shit on a timely manner

Ahhh... That fine Berkeley education in action.

kek thanks user

fuck california, youre all trash. fix your state.

>muh dems

fix it, or move.

>Berkeley is the only college in California.
If you don't like Wikipedia that is fine, you can fact check them.
Doesn't mean that the information I posted is wrong.

>Still ignoring me
I already said you're wrong faggot. Supplemental rate is all that matters.

My family was one of those. Moved to texas when i was in highschool and was happy for it