Jinbe should NOT join the crew

Jinbe should NOT join the crew

It just feels wrong. He was a captain of his own crew, his young adventurer years are well behind him, he's too OP compared to the rest of the crew. Hopefully he dies in this arc of the manga.

looks like my dad and shit

>his young adventurer years are well behind him

Watch your words, they can hurt

If doesn't join directly he will probably be turned down from joining the crew and just join the Straw Hat Friendship Armada which has been pushed to the background until the next big confrontation with the Marines.

Jinbe is weaker than Sanji though, he's not OP at all you cunt.

he already joined

who?

What will happen to Pudding?

Who?

>muh monster trio
I'm glad Jinbe's joining, but he's not weaker than Sanji, and there's no issue with another powerhouse on the crew. They need it, or are you forgetting where they're at?

I hate Brook, he's annoying and his entire character is "ooooh panties" and "ooooh swordsman who isn't as good as Zoro"

Has Sanji even done anything monstrous since the timeskip? It's a hot meme to pretend he's a giant failure but the only thing that comes to mind is when he lit himself on fire and kicked the giant fishman into the air and that victory came with an assist from Jinbe.

Rumour has it Oda wrote Sanji to be intentionally shitty and barely show up in the manga before this arc because he doesn't get on with Sanji's voice actor.

He's cooked for the crew, as he's supposed to. He's the cook. Simple as that. It's just now, Franky and Usopp have gotten their moments to shine, varying the crew from just Luffy, Zoro and Sanji.

Someone hasn't caught up with WCI. Unironically MVP

> he's too OP compared to the rest of the crew

So is luffy

I always disliked Jinbes looks. He looks like a baddie you defeat in an arc and never speak of again.

>he's too OP compared to the rest of the crew
With the type of OP shit Zoro and the others can do, he'd fit in fine

I agree. Monet should join instead.

Why?

>his young adventurer years are well behind him
That would mean that Brook shouldn't be allowed either.

>I always disliked Jimbei's looks

Nigga you gay

>He was a captain of his own crew

So was Ace, and that one slave that Law freed.

and Albida who is now under Buggy, several criminals and possible captains are also all under Buggy.
Blackbeard has an ex-prison warden of Impeldown in his crew, and other level 6 inmates.

>He was a captain of his own crew, his young adventurer years are well behind him
Both traits that describe Brook
>he's too OP compared to the rest of the crew
Eh, if you just look at Robin or Franky, you can see Oda has no problem nerfing characters to maintain the status quo...Oda has gone very much out of his way to never show Jinbe pull off feats above Luffy's level just to have him eventually join the crew...he's never done anything insane like other Shichibukai (and was admittedly only given the title as a way to choose a fishman and create some sort of peace, he was a diversity bet, not above the levels of the Straw Hats, Zoro or Luffy could have just as easily gotten a Shichi position)

Plus, he was even less of a Captain than Ace in a fashion, since he was really a first mate that was thrust into the Captain position rather than a pirate setting out with his own goals

None of his initial goals see him not being subservient to a Captain since his dreams all came from others, in fact all his dreams point to him serving Luffy

But he will, get FUCKED

I sort of agree, but not because he is old or (supposedly) bad, but because he has his own crew. They are still active pirates. Would fit better if he became affiliated with the Strawhats, sailing under his flag like Barto and the others.

>lol x for nakama xdd
This is why I filtered One Piece threads.

Brook wasn't a captain, though he was high up on the chain of command. technically he became the de facto captain when the rest of the crew died but could you really call him a captain then?