youtube.com/watch?v=V85Rigeb7Cw
youtu.be/ErfbD7_DwXA
youtube.com/watch?v=1LeT70nU71E
youtube.com/watch?v=iStBB8j1CcE
youtube.com/watch?v=L6jpCkA7v8g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1VyrqrCqjk

youtube.com/watch?v=FnwuD7Oqgso

You guys are degenerates. All you guys do is bash people that don't agree with you. Why do you retards take everything so personally? Fuentes and Styx are both leaps and bounds more eloquent and intelligent than fucking kikes could ever be.

>Alright everyone. Selling heroin to kids should be legal. I like abortion. Charles Manson Dindu nuffin. Rapefugees moving to my town in fine. Praise Satan. *Sips Monster* That's about all, peace out.

Mike Peinovich
>Mike Peinovich
Mike Peinovich
>Mike Peinovich
Mike Peinovich
>Mike Peinovich
Mike Peinovich
>Mike Peinovich
Mike Peinovich
>Mike Peinovich
Mike Peinovich
>Mike Peinovich
Mike Peinovich
>Mike Peinovich

nah its the opposite the alt right was very cordial to the centrists. they started attacking us for no reason and we still let it slide, then they started doxing us and trying to dig up dirt on us in discords, which is just weirdo behaviour. now we hate them

Theyre scared. Couldnt defeat him in a debate so they resort to shit tier mockery.

It's good-natured ribbing on Styx. And only ironybros care about Nick the Spic.

Maybe because the Alt-Right is literally establishment controlled opposition.

>shillpic.jpg
Where's the lie.

Why would Styx care about what these literally whos think?

literally who?

this

Is that faggot Rob Halford?

>hexen hammer
Do what now?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N-Ethylhexedrone

glad to see Kike Enoch up there shillin for shecks

Of course he cares because he's getting destroyed publicly by ethnonationalists...just like the skeptic/sargon losers do

youtube.com/watch?v=V85Rigeb7Cw

Sociopolitical space is contracting and soon there will be no place for fence sitters...you either stand in defense of White/Western civilization or you are just as bad as the (((enemies)))

E celeb drama is for faggots without a dad. None of these people matter, stop pretending they do.

*blocks your path*

>uhh hurrr durrr we gotta kill the sandniggers we gotta do more wars in the middle east for muh greatest ally
SO THIS IS WHAT THE FACE OF ETHNONATIONALISM LOOKS LIKE
THESE ARE """HUWYTE SUPREMACISTS???""" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA

I will take up arms against you.

Hey Styx. Stop fucking around on Sup Forums and make some new videos.

Stykz is boring as fuck now.

>alright everyone
>proceeds to talk about politics
>clanks a spoon to revive your attention
>thats about all!!

Back in the day before he sold out he talked about real shit. The occult, garden videos, MRE eating etc.

Can anyone confirm this is real? Also Mike Enoch wasn't always red pilled about Jews.

>All you guys do is bash people that don't agree with you

That sounds like what Fuentes do, that little fucker excels at losing friends.

>e-celebs
>memeflag
>in all fields

better than most other people
>HEY guys BACK again for ANOTHER VIDEO
>pop music intro
>OK guys today were talking about FEMINISM LOL
>feminism sucks lmao look at this screaming crazy cunt
>LMAO guys SUBSRIBE, LIKE AND SMASH THOSE BUTTON LMAOOOO
>annoying 2 min outro

>Charles Manson Dindu nuffin

That's actually true tho.

Nice try mr noseberg

All trs/altright guys have political evolution behind them...eric striker was rabid commie before he became WN!

british banter often makes me feel inferior in comparison. top shelf stuff

Your original content was much more entertaining. The younger you actually seemed more mature and bold.

The jesus wasnt real and heres why content was not only funny but it made the audience think. Fuck all the political drama it gets stale

I met Sven and Mike at a pool party once. I should have never gone. You known the saying never meet your heroes? Well this was the case. The pool party was fun we were shooting the shit drinking and yelling out Low Energy Jim. I'm from the desert so I'm not around water often. I saw that Sven had a pool and asked if I could go in. He agreed and I spent an hour in the pool. During that time i was wondering why everyone avoided the pool. Dreadfully I know the reason why. I passed out on a giant floating duck with a beer in hand. I was awaken by the feeling that someone was above me. I opened my eye to see that Sven on top. We locked eyes and I saw Sven, what the fuck I said. I threw Sven off of me and yelled for help. The guys from the pool party made a crowd and just looked at me as I yelled for help. I told everyone what Sven did and out came Mike stumbling around while munching on a quarter pounder from McDonalds. I yelled to Mike that Sven tried to sexually assault me! Mike said hmmm here's the thing. He then proceeded to lick his greasy fat fingers. Sven then pulled my trunks down and pinned me down onto the cold concert floor next to the pool. Sven then pulled his pants off too. To my shark I saw that he was circumcised. Sven put me on my stomach and proceeded to open my ass checks. He yelled at Ghoul to hand him a TRS labeled Water Bottle which in actuality was just filled with pool water. Be began to stick his finger into my sphincter with the pool water. I tried to scream but before I could Jim from the Fatherland poured Zink into my mouth. Mike then stuffed my mouth with a TRS oven mitt that he stole from Jim.

I screamed on the inside due to my mouth being stuffed with Jim's TRS oven mitt. Ghoul was beginning to get aroused by this. He then proceeded to ask the group of guys from the pool party for pictures of their penis to prove they weren't Jewish. As he took a Polaroid photo of Mikes circumsized penis Ghoul went on a rant about he was no longer a degenerate like in his youth. Sven began to get rougher yelling at Mike to make sure that they were using his Yeti Microphone to capture the best audio possible for the paywall cucks. Sven complimented me on my slim and delicate body noting that I was far more feminine than his manish Puerto Rican wife. Sven then took the TRS oven mitt out of my mouth and jammed his tongue into mine. Jazzhands held me down while Sven stood up and proceeded to play with my penis with his foot telling me that I was low energy like Jim and that he'd fix me by turning me into a real girl. Sven then proceeded to preform the ungodly act of defiling my rectum. He said I was tight like the 17 year old that Ghoul fucked. He pounded faster and harder. He punched me in the back of the head and told me to yell out Nick Nico ni. I initially refused but another strike from him changed my toon.

All that could be heard were the yells of Nico Nico nii. Alex McNabb fearing that the neighbors would discovery their secret then played an Ad for Mike and the Mad WOP on loop on Sven's $700 speakers that he got from his Jewish financiers. McNabb as usual loves interrupting everything. This time I was grateful because he started shrieking that Traps aren't gay. In that very instant Sven finished and I felt my stomach filling up with his seamen. As my asshole twitched Sven then walked over to Alex and agreed. Mike then said nah nah we're not having this argument again. Sven then said yea because you know we're right. It then turned into a heated 20 minute debate about whether or not traps are gay.
That horrible day ended with Spencer giving me a ride back to the motel I was staying at. It was a very long & awkward silent ride. Before arriving I started crying Richard didn't know how to react so he used the seamen in my hair to give me a fashy hairdo. I stepped out of the car when we arrive at my motel. Before I could get too far away from the car Spencer yelled out You do know that you're still a virgin right Hahahaha? He then played this song youtu.be/ErfbD7_DwXA
and hightailed it out of there.

>siegefags

take the LARPing elsewhere kiddo

The difference is that4 Enoch had a de-evolution. He was a pretty smart guy who would cite Moldbug and Hoppe and whatnot, and spent more time making fun of guys like Anglin than he did sucking up to him. But as his marriage fell apart he started to change and consistently jumped on the MUH JOOS bandwagon as a means of lashing out at his wife by proxy. Sven on the other hand is a fucking moron who attaches himself to anyone who is friendly to him even if everyone else is saying it's a bad idea. He's the one who brought Common Filth and the Ironmarch crew and the 8/pol/ psychos into the fold, ignoring direct warnings from guys like Ghoul (RIP in peace) that it was a terrible idea. If you want to see something funny, try watching Sven hold his own in any sort of serious debate. He just can't do it because he's an entertainer LARPing as a pundit or intellectual.

Only total idiots and ideological zealots do not evolve politically and adapt to new facts and circumstances...
Ethnonationalist logic is natural and irrefutable.

>guys Trump is a literal wizard I foresaw all this even though it contradicts what I said in yesterday's video 64d chess anyone who disagrees is ShareBlue

I noticed that too. It's like he feels that he has to keep producing to keep the shekels flowing so he just makes these really inane videos with very normie tier opinions and nothing else.

Is this really all that's left of the TRSEF? That's remarkably sad, honestly. TRS has become the kind of people they used to make fun of. How tragic.

>siegefags
Go back to IronMarch

TRS&DS are changing culture by pushing overton window rightwards there is no more doubt about that.
Their numbers are high as ever and they are using the same strategy (deconstruction/criticism&mockery) that jews used to subvert white/western culture and set the western/white countries on demographic suicide course.

Well then...

you type like a faggot, like your text has a lisp

styx is getting destroyed tonight by literal frog

youtube.com/watch?v=1LeT70nU71E

:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=iStBB8j1CcE

JEW

>"Guys we're TOTALLY changing the culture by getting a bunch of disaffected young men onboard with the jacobin spirit of revolution, thus continuing the bloody, destructive cycle that started in France! Trust me, THIS violent revolution will totally save western civilization!"

lol brainlet

says the guy with the meme flag

>bullying her
for what purpose

And enjoying the Sven Cam for free.

>this is what the big brained huwyte nationalist fights for

didn't (((greg johnson))) say shit like vaping would be banned, in his ethno-state?

(((they))) can sense what is coming...

Yeah, but being an AIDS riddled faggot wouldn't be... really makes one think.

I'm not WN though. Did I suddenly enter some kind of Bald Soprano thread?

Yeah but TRS dumped Johnson because he made Spencer look like a huge bitch on a Red Ice panel and Spencer still can't get over it.

>I'm not WN though. Did I suddenly enter some kind of Bald Soprano thread?

disingenuous retard

johnson was dumped because he is a homo that cannot control himself...he did a good job destroying styx tho....

>he made Spencer look like a huge bitch on a Red Ice panel
Yeah he cucked him hard, you can actually hear Spencer's balls crawling back up into his body

This is what I'm talking about, just constant non sequitors.

>MUH JOOS
Hey shekelburg

GJ was caught on different occasions hitting on young "activists" in the mens room at conferences and asked to stop.

>d-d-d-debate me
lmao eat shit queer

unfortunately true and unacceptable for WN leadership...

>johnson was dumped because he is a homo that cannot control himself

That's the party line, but I can assure you as someone who has known both parties that is almost CERTAINLY not the case. And even if it was, ditching an accredited publisher and pundit for his personal predilections doesn't make them look any better. In fact, it just makes them look even worse.

The "I veto your dream" is probably one of my favorite power lines, I've used variants of it in talks with normies.

It's real .. you don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to be a WN

Who the fuck are these faggots ? Why do they think they're cool

you have to be a dumb fuck to believe the official story on 9/11, likewise you also have to be a dumb fuck to be a WN so there you go bud

hitting on young people at conferences is unacceptable end of story....he can do his own thing now...

UNITE THE RIGHT IS PLANNING ANOTHER FALSE FLAG MARCH TOMORROW.

>thinking that the theory of Chinks somehow allying themselves with the blacks to combat a far more powerful white US is sci-fi
Enoch is a retard

That's retarded, Johnson doesn't even go to conferences aside from his own private retreats.

What debate? I didn't say anything about a debate. Is english your first language?

TRS&DS crowd are driving the change in Western world culture/politics right now...future belongs to ethnonationalism

>he's still responding

You don't believe the official story, but you will believe "controlled demolition" or "missiles" or "holograms" or "pods" or "remote controlled planes" or a million other mutually contradictory shit (as long as it's not the official version) = conspiritard retardation. You will also coincidentally believe in 10-15 other Conspiracy theories as a matter of course.. because only you know the real story behind world events.

I unironically hope your right. But how can you combat the eternal smugness of Styx ?

I've been listening and I'm actual enjoying it. They are roasting his ass so bad he looking dumber than sargon vs spencer

They're really not, though. There is no one person guiding the change, it's a vast network of people of all different walks of life and beliefs. The alt right are just trying to take credit for a naturally occurring phenomena.

Why would anybody watch ecelebs when you have Sup Forums?

styx&sargon are becoming irrelevant by the day...sociopolitical space is contracting and soon there will be no place for fence sitters skeptics¢rists

>alright youtube
>Jimmy and Sally
>legacy media
>Shillary
>yeah like that would ever happen
>spoon clank
>that's about all peaceout

Yep and you can literally watch Warski being red pilled on the last one...

youtube.com/watch?v=L6jpCkA7v8g

I just hate how styx defends degeneracy like drug use and pedophilia. He says shit like 'there's no such thing as right and wrong its all relative'. I feel like shit like that is just being proven wrong. Why should we allow perverts and drug dealers destroy our society just because of muh personal freedoms ?

>alright,paycucks

partially true...people are getting red pilled by reality of diversity as well....but cultural/political activism is essential and you need talented people for that.

>I feel like shit like that is just being proven wrong.

>I feel like

And there's your problem. If all you have is your feelings, you have nothing.

Ok well i guess i don't actually know how everyone else is seeing things so I'm just guessing.

>and you need talented people for that.

Yeah, but Mike and Sven are about as far away from talented as you can get when it comes to organizing activists. Part of the reason TRS went to shit so quick was that Ghoul was the one carrying all the weight when it came to organizational matters: Mike did the coding and Sven handled the money, but Ghoul did all of the heavy lifting. Unsurprisingly without Ghoul said organization has fallen apart, they don't even do articles anymore because he handled that entire thing.

skeptics are just selfish/spoiled nihilists...they dont even think WHO has enabled them to indulge in their decadence and degeneracy...IT TOOK GENERATIONS OF WHITE PEOPLE BETTER THAN THEM SACRIFICING EVERYTHING FOR THEM TO HAVE FIRST WORLD LIVING STANDARDS IN ORDER TO BE EVEN ABLE TO BE SELFISH ASSHOLES LIKE THEY ARE ON YT..

when most people use the term "alt-right", they're referring to that naturally occurring phenomenon. It's not the perfect name though, maybe it will change eventually.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Enoch))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

ITS JUST GOOD OLD ETHNONATIONALISM BUT OUR (((ENEMIES))) HAVE WEAPONIZED AND DEMONIZED NATIONALISM FOR THE GOY SO NOW WE CALL IT ALT-RIGHT

why shouldn't a feeling be just as valid as a thought? thoughts are just as malleable.

real intelligence is conscious pattern-recognition. you can observe if something has positive or negative results. (e.g. is the person more healthy, more happy, more functioning? that's not relative, if it wouldn't be relative, then hurt your body and tell me that it's "just different, but not worse" - people who like pain are happy when they feel pain, they just do it because they are numb and want to feel anything, so pain isn't something good, it's just a byproduct of a broken human body)

so, if your observations are accurate, you can make conclusions what's good and bad for yourself and your environment. pattern-recognition also helps you to find root-causes. the root-cause of drug-dealers are people who want to numb out by buying drugs. but this has root-causes too. that's where conservatives are stuck. they only label something "degenerate", but they don't know or care about root-causes, they just want to have a nice superficial society that isn't allow to be involved in "degenerate" things. that's also why they are not winning, because it would take brutal force to do this instead of truthful solutions. most wannabe-conservatives wouldn't even enforce their ideas, because i bet they feel that it would be tyrannic and not a real solution.

JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN

>JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN

JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN

>JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN

Styx would scoff at that explanation while he sits in his rural 97% white country home. I think that's why people are starting to see through his entitled bullshit

>why shouldn't a feeling be just as valid as a thought? thoughts are just as malleable.

Agreed, both should be invalid!

>that's where conservatives are stuck. they only label something "degenerate", but they don't know or care about root-causes, they just want to have a nice superficial society that isn't allow to be involved in "degenerate" things.

Super-agreed, I've said for a while now that Sup Forums can't seem to define "degeneracy" beyond "things that sound gross to me"

i wish someone who lives in chicongo or new cali would adopt styxx for a month. learning experience

I think you just explained cuckservatives perfectly and why their ideology was doomed to fail from the get go