What the fuck is this? Direct Energy weapon?

What do you think about this? Michigan 2 days ago. Shot I'd getting deleted quick. Media says meteor but not likely

Buddy keeps posting this to facebook and they keep taking it down. Saved and posted here..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wTQ30c4quv4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_pillar
youtube.com/watch?v=MvFcY9rTPx8
snopes.com/did-energy-weapon-strike-michigan/
youtube.com/watch?v=QuO3QdWFGy0
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
twitter.com/AnonBabble

look up "rod of god"

what is at the impact site?

Fuckin bump

Would say Meteor is at current the most reasonable assumption but that vertical trajectory is quite something if that's the tail end.

what makes it 'not likely' a meteor?
your paranoia?

It's an OWL. Fucking sexy as fuck. Probably destroying DUMBS or escape/trafficking tunnels into canada

here's another shot.. getting deleted too... WTF? Air to ground? ground to air?

Nod base got rekt m8

It's a graphical representation of the trajectory and impact your life had when that girl that you wanted to kiss in the 5th grade took your best friend to the movies instead

Lumosity or whatever they put up there a few days ago.
Also, isn't anyone out there investigating? Like what the fuck, weirdos, get in your tinfoil suits, pack up the old Winnebago and get the fuck out there with your makeshift magnetotrons!

Every time you are reminded about meteors or Aliens from now until the upcoming indictment openings, I want you to remember that John Podesta is a blood sucking pedophile and that he along with Obama, Hillary & Co. and the rest of the establishment will fake these events ala Project Bluebeam to get away from justice.

Every time you are reminded about meteors or Aliens from now until the upcoming indictment openings, I want you to remember that John Podesta is a blood sucking pedophile and that he along with Obama, Hillary & Co. and the rest of the establishment will fake these events ala Project Bluebeam to get away from justice.

Wtf? Direct Energy Weapon?

Rod from Todd. It was aimed at Kim Jong Un's stupid fucking haircut but missed.

bump this shit

shhh go to sleep it's nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=wTQ30c4quv4

Particle cannon activated.

It was a Fucking meteor you stupid fucks go to /x/ with this horseshit

Anyone have the videos?

nice anyone got any moar pics?

It’s just some fucking spotlight you tard. God damn the election ruined this board. Nothing but fucking larpers.

Ayy Lamos

How's your evening CIA? Fuck any kids lately?

Video? NOW

the podesta emails also contain information about alien invasion. read it.

Russians threw a rock from the moon

honestly i would suspect it to be some kind of weapon if it hit anywhere else
but it's detroit
no one would waste a weapon on it

God is sending Hiter back from Heaven to save white people

hitler'

To be fair the majority of threads on old/pol/ were usually the same conspiracy garbage.
Happening threads have actually decreased in frequency as far as I have noticed.

Same weapon Trump used to start the California fires.

only this one, unconfirmed if related to alien energy beam or a "garage fire".

Is that an actual huge explosion???
Link me to a new source

hello CIA

Wasn't that god burning down soddom and ghomorah 2.0?

I don't get it, the clip I watched of the michigan meteor was a standard burn up on entry affair. Wtf is this shit? More larping?

>posts cryptic made up codenames to make it seem like i'm a CIAanon or some deepstate user
lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_pillar

This would have to be one fucking huge garage fire.. doubtful

Whatever it was, it should have hit Detroit.

mfw

ahh man i sure am tired. we should save our energy for in the morning guys. lets go to bed and catch up later.

right.. light pillar? are you overlooking the gigantic fucking explosion?

DEW or satellite shoot down?

I am a binocentellian and we have made this sign so that humans may be fearful of us and worship us. Our alien penises are wet and slippery much like a water slide of fun you humans seem to enjoy at your various "water parks". Our plan is to squirt alien juice all over your planet so you will freak out and squander all your resources then dominate and take all the ore and zirklone your planet has to offer.

youtube.com/watch?v=MvFcY9rTPx8

That's pretty clearly a burn on entry with no impact, and even the still you have in the OP footage is from another clip that doesn't show any sort of ground explosion. Stop shitposting.

>What do you think about this?
You must construct additional pylons

snopes.com/did-energy-weapon-strike-michigan/
It was a controlled burn guys. Do your research.

i for one welcome our new alien overlords

Trump is god.

That's tianjin.

youtube.com/watch?v=QuO3QdWFGy0

Here`s a compilation of clips of it, none of the them showing any sort of impact.

pls no anal prub
it still hurts when i pee

Did not the Israelis follow a pillar of fire by night & a column of smoke by day?

On a side note, some of the mk ultra survivors have said michigan around this area was rife with child slave trading.....

Probably nothing. Media would have told us if we needed to know.......

Oh fuck... you don't mean... someone charged up their la-

>He doesn't even know what a "DUMB" deep underground military base is

lol nice fake pic noob.

MK ultra is mostly Miami now, organ harvesting too. Sick shit

It's the ark of the covenant.
If it was a directed Energy weapon, the beam would be brighter than that on a camera.

the ROD and the ring will strike

Rods from God is the most retarded weapons concept imaginable. Do you have any idea how much more expensive it is to put a tungsten rod of sufficient size into orbit than it is to use literally any other type of weapon?

>snopes

>posts pic apparently from front stoop
user, i

Gib me a sample of it. Tell me pls

Didn't the DoD 'lose' about 9 gorillion dollhairs recently? Loomynarty Sittyashun confirmed.

No one yet posted the whole "Prophecy"?

>flash of light in sky no one dies
>Island drifts away
>Black flag over white dome

Someone must have it. Even newfags must know that pasta

>nothing to worry about in their emails
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
this one

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I agree.

fucking amerimutts calling this shit out as MORNING DEW just because of one well time pic from a toaster tier car cam

if only that meteor's diameter was a couple km's more than humanity wouldn't have to deal with this bullshit

amazing how calm Sup Forums is considering the habbanins habbanin
it's almost as if this place has become an empty, emotionless void of it's former self.. a husk of some sort.

I guess you never read any sci-fi books. A flying crowbar aimed at an underground target.

Definitely a rod of god test

you do realize that they literally print the money, correct? Money is worthless to them, as they can get as much as they want. Its arbitrary.

If we can gentrify Detroit and turn it white and prosperous again that would be a good thing.

THE ONLY SENSIBLE PERSON IN THE THREAD

Its a controlled burn in ohio.

What exactly looks "controlled" to you?

The burn.

Zuma

I don’t know what you faggots are getting so worked up about. The local news said it was a weather balloon. Why don’t you all go back to jerking off to cartoon characters?

Remember kids. Zuma is classified after all

That's wrath of God.

Titan shifting

Looks like lens flare over a fire.

Are you fucking retarded

It went up on Christmas Eve. That's what knocked out the nuke Kim almost set off on his own people.

You need to take a hit of DMT my friend

Misfire from the Overwhelming Ballistic Energy Railgun Orbital Networked Defense Platform, OBERON for short. My guess is that it was supposed to be an ionospheric skip test over the pole (blends in with meteor showers and leaves no debris) but atmospheric EM interference disrupted the RKV flight path.

What are light pillars my dudes?

It's obvious. Shockwave opened the bridge to Cybertron for Lord Megatron. People are so fucking dumb.

Aurora Borealis?

its just the end of the world OP. calm down. dont be a faggot. people in the affected areas will have maybe 2 years tops. all "activated units" are required to report for duty. ignore all set pieces and target the opposition. we expect few casualties

Directed energy weapons were used in the northern california fires.

Look into it

>What are light pillars my dudes?
This right here, mein negers.