It really is happening

Get this fucking memo released. Paul Ryan's inbox is full, call your own house members. Look up their number on your own and FUCKING CALL THEM.

house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

Other urls found in this thread:

house.gov/representatives
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DO NOT SUPPORT THE RELEASE OF THIS DOCUMENT. THEY ARE TRYING TO SHUT DOWN ROBERT MUELLERS INVESTIGATION.

OVER 9000 INDICTMENTS

MUELLER IS /OURGUY/

You guys all seriously deserve prison. I cannot believe you fucking scumbags.

Q HAS SPOKEN
CALL NOW

Ultimately, even if the document is released it's still up to the Trump admin to fire Mueller so if they need him there they'll keep him. Unless you're of the opinion that Trump is not /ourguy/, in which case I'm not sure what to tell you.

Yeah but if the Q user disinfo group is pushing for it to happen, then it's fishy as fuck.

my guess is memo contents will cause the SC to crumble

Actually, it's not Trump's admin that would fire Mueller, it would be a representative of the DOJ that would fire him. The unpublicized information will probably give Jeff Sessions cause to UN-recuse himself/

Added to the list.

#ReleaseTheMemo
#FusionCollusion 19th and Happening
Paul Ryan's inbox is full, call your own house members.
happening: TWITTER SUSPENDED THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE

The memo is making waves all over plebbit and even on Fox, so if the Q user thing is a counter intel thing trying to stop the release would raise a lot of suspicion. Unless they've got good reason to stop the release it'd be smarter just to play along and maintain their cover.

>this BTFO of the shill

Did you ever think Qanon is justbgeared toward normies to bring them into the fold?

Did you ever think that your actions could have consequences far beyond what you've been told. You think this is just fun and games but President Trump is very intent on arresting shills for committing sedition and treason against this country.

oh is this the dedicated LARP thread??

>When your Congressmen are all Democrats...

Are you stupid or just dense?

Qfags get out

No, it's the next step after

Rod Rosenstein appointed Mueller. If Rod Rosenstein is complicit in a conspiracy to collude with the FBI/DOJ and HRC campaign to frame Trump with Russian collusion, Rod Rosenstein's appointment of Mueller would demonstrate both conflict of interest and accessory to criminal conspiracy to undermine the POTUS, the US Constitution and Democracy itself..

Lol gtfo faggot

How big of a happening is this compared to other happenings? Is this big enough that TPTB could start a false flag?

I thought this Q LARP was done?

literally fake trip

its civil war tier if 1) the memos are released 2) its as bad is it seems 3) nothing happens to the offenders.

It must be happening because I'm exhausted.
Sure am feeling sleepy.

Probably this. And Hannity will be saying TICK TOCK again in 2 weeks. Rinse and repeat.

>yfw this is /ptg/-level nonsense with scapegoating made to come off as deep, when it barely scratches the surface of what's going on.

Remember, Trump isn't the good guy either, and the answer is "It's always the Jews."

Show your flag, leaf.

This
No Israel, Pedowood or Pizzagate.
They'll have public purges of the FBI, DOJ and DNC for show.

Houstonfag here, called my rep
Come on ameribros
Do your civil service

American.

This. Someone getting fired, resigning, etc. means nothing. Bureaucracy means nothing. Some guy in a suit being investigated means nothing.

Get back to me when we cut funding to Israel, Hollywood gets a massive purge, or when Ben Bernake gets caught doing something. Some congressman fiasco is just a scratch on the surface.

Don't get me wrong, the left is shitty, but Red versus Blue happenings is just bread-and-circus. Republicans are just as plastic as Democrats. One is just used as a scapegoat. 10 years from now, it will be reversed with a new Obama being the "hero" the USA raves about.

HAPPENING: Democrats Vote Against CHIP Funding Ahead of ‘Schumer Shutdown’

who did you call, Queen Sheila? asking for a friend.

_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_
RED1_RED2_
Q

this was one of Q's posts a long time ago, 5 or so minutes later trump tweets talking about small business, the very same day trump retweets a website called magapill which talks about Q and everything we have dug up on their front page.

if you trace their hands you get a Q sign, the filename of this picture on trumps twitter on the download page is DOITQ, the odds of this happening are astronomical, hence it was manipulated.

I do believe we have ourselves a Constitutional Crisis Boys.

Culberson

Q made these posts the morning of the nyc pipe bomb incident, in them he seems to suggest to us what the attackers nationality is, as well as the type of attack and the severity by using the word fireworks, noone died and the attacker was caught. Q didnt make any posts in between these and only resumed posting once the incident had occurred.

Miller is Q

They already tried. Twice

I have more evidence than this, however this so far is the most rock solid stuff i have found validating Q, there is so much pointing to it all being real, but out of all of them i honestly cant find any fucking way for anyone to even remotely refute any of my above points

i believe this is all a meme. trump, the republicans, the democrats, the DOJ, the FBI, the CIA, mueller, et al are all laughing as they scan us, the little people while they ALL line their picks and have a circle jerk giving each other turns at manning the throne.

link to the Q thread?
those posts are not on qcodefag.github.io

i don't proofread shit.
>laughing as they scam us
>ALL line their pockets

low iq brainlet here give me a quick run down

MUELLER IS /ourguy/ SOMEONE HAS ALREADY BEEN INDICTED FOR URANIUM ONE AND HE'S JUST AN EARLY DOMINO.

THEY ARE TRYING TO GET MUELLER FIRED BECAUSE HES DRAINING THE SWAMP.

MUELLER IS /ourguy/ SOMEONE HAS ALREADY BEEN INDICTED FOR URANIUM ONE AND HE'S JUST AN EARLY DOMINO.

THEY ARE TRYING TO GET MUELLER FIRED BECAUSE HES DRAINING THE SWAMP.
THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUALS ARE COMMITTING SEDITION AND TREASON

GEORGE WEBB

JASON GOODMAN

JORDAN SATHER

QUINN MICHAELS

DEFANGO

LAURA LOOMER

NATHAN STOLPMAN

DAVID SEAMAN

DAVID WILCOCK

COREY GOODE

TRACEY BEANZ

hi shartblew, I see your new talking points have been distributed

You can call me names, all I've gotta say is that you're a traitor to this country.

This. It's just a show. Same with the North Korea articles on your news pages that you see daily.

i cant seem to link the board that he posts on, keeps saying its spam.

Tick tock, you idiot faggot. You have been exposed.

>Q
Fuck off with this faggy boomer larp.

Wilcox XD

bogdanov.jpg

HAPPENING

see my above posts, if you can actually refute what i say in my posts, then i will be very surprised.

It's like top 3 us twitter trending

drop the memo fuckers!

You got any more of them pixels?

#releasethedocuments

Laura "I'll make you a tire necklace" Loomer

Why don't mods start banning these fake happening fags?

Every day we hear about Q or the 6 gorillion indictments or how Hillary and Obongo are finally getting arrested and every day it turns out to be nothing. I seriously and unironically want to murder every boomer that makes it their mission to push these shitty larps and demoralize/desensitize us towards real happenings.

This.
DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS MODS.
There have been like 5 threads up at any given time for this shit.

>Ryan's inbox is full
Do you really think he reads those emails?
Do you really think ‘anyone’ reads those emails?

I hope so. If they get arrested and send to prison, I will buy an expensive alcohol and celebrate.

The shills are out tonight boys. Keep this bumped. Call your rep. Let’s get this memo released.

I want justice, and I need a happening.

1 post by this id, your fucking blind if you dont see what is happening right now, like looking at a tidal wave with everyone screaming and running for cover and your just sitting there trying to convince people that it isnt about to smash into everyone.

It's not a boomer. The average baby boomer just wants to go home and watch HGTV, Dancing with the Stars, or watch Pawn Stars then go to bed. It's Hasbara. Hasbara try to don a """conservative""" boomer persona by using the words "Obummer, Obongo, libturds, Hamasshole, or Mudslime" but really just use them as scapegoats, then call anyone who disagrees a liberal, Muslim, or whatever. The same people who say anyone who's against Israel is an Iranian troll. The same people who use the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" tactic.

im going to have to ask you to kill yourself

What is the name of the new board in fullcham that only Q has access to?

>your fucking blind if you dont see what is happening right now
says the boomer/JIDF stooge for the 9000th time. Is it really happening this time? The storm? It's here right?

who is RR?

jesus fucking christ please kill yourself you inept piece of shit.

Rod Rosenstein

>Q
This place has gone to shit.

interdasting

cheers

Bump, as long they keep (((their people's names))) out of the mouths the public, they'll be fine.

>Shareblue

HILLARY IS /ourguy/ THE DEEP STATE ONLY PUT TRUMP IN BECAUSE THEY KNEW SHE WOULD DRAIN THE SWAMP

MUELLER IS /ourguy/, HE WILL IMPEACH DRUMPF, I MEAN THE GOD EMPEROR, AND BRING BACK HILLARY WHO IS /ourguy/ TO DRAIN THE SWAMP

GUYS OPRAH IS /ourguy/ TOO, WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN VOTING DEMOCRAT ALL ALONG, BIG BLUE WAVE IS THE ONLY WAY TO DEFEAT DEEP STATE AND DRAIN THE SWAMP

/cuteboys/

The shills would rather us not mention Rod Rosenstein. It is everyone's fault but his, really, don't be so anti-semitc.

You got called out, faggot. Go back to /ptg/ with the rest of the Israelis.

Also, we know you guys all circlejerk in a discord channel.

Just as likely is that Q is a part of the (((group))) behind the attack.

called out for drawing attention to an actual legit happening

im honestly surprised that your this retarded, maybe you should stop using the internet.

explain the post where Q basically tells us what trump is going to tweet ahead of time as well as the magapill incident

Rod Rosenstein didn’t ‘just’ plead Ryan not to release memo to the House. That shit happened last Thursday or Friday.

>Basically tells us what Trump is going to tweet....

yeah, if you squint your ears a bit

fuck off Robert Mueller is the most deep state fucker of them all

Mueller's a fag
house.gov/representatives
Release It

you have pretty bad eyesight, maybe your forgetting the timeframe at which the posts occured, Q posted, then trump posted 5 or so minutes later, are you actually telling me that Q posting

_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_
RED1_RED2_
Q

and then trump 5 minutes later tweeting about small business isnt a connection? i feel that you need your head examined friend.

Im really confused, i see hyper lefts and hyper rights both screaming to get it released.
Can i get a quick rundown?
Enjoy this picture as payment. save it, its yours my friend :^)

Fucking 254 thousand tweets.

Holy shit this is big.

#ReleaseTheMemo

I find it extremely hard to believe 8ch would entertain a LARP

>Twitter algorithm suppress Trump's tweet for five minutes.
> Enough time for (((Q's agents))) to feed it to Q.
>Q posts vague connection, reminds us that future proves past
>(((e-celebs))) stroke out over supposed proof that Q is legit.

Rinse, repeat and pray the goyim fall for it.

classic rainmaking

You're retarded.

>> Enough time for (((Q's agents))) to feed it to Q.
So the LARPer has 'agents'?