One Piece

What do you guys think happened with Big Mom?

Mother Caramel doesn't look like a giant so I don't know why we are in elbaf

I think that this thread was deleted, that's what happened to her.

Franky did say the treasure tree adam was one of several round the world, so I bet that yggdrasil is another treasure tree.

i have no idea, but i think it's gonna be awesome.

fuck

it's a break week

I-It's not fair bros! Why is that fat boring fish joining instead of my waifu! REEEEEEEEEEEE! Y-year of Jinbe's death!

Well if Big Mama is a midget giant, it's possible that she's a dirty half breed and that her mother is a normal sized human

Big Mom is huge though. Atleast now. She doesn't look like midget

>Normalsized woman being fucked by a giant.

One Piece is catering to all fetishes

She's a womanlet compared to the other giants we've seen in the series.

The marines better show up soon, kizaru and greenbull are enough to take out the garbage.

>kizaru and greenbull
Make up your mind

wadatsumi is a fishman so he doesn't count. sanjuan wolf is the biggest giant in the world so it's not very fair to compare him to others. and oars and his son are a completely different species from giants i think

what is the secret of Crocodile?

SanJuan Wolf's size always bothered me, where the fuck was he being kept in Impel Down? How the hell was he captured? How the fuck did Blackbeard get him to Marineford?

He was a woman

Maybe she was travelling around the world to spread her faith.

Oars are giants, Oda confirmed that.

He was a girl? Most popular theory

Doesn't Crocodile know about haki? He was surprised that Luffy bleeds after Blackbeard haki. He might have use haki as well, but Crocodile was very surprised.
That's the proof that Crocoboy is pussy

why do they look like orcs then

I mean, giants just look like bigger people though, like if you look at Hajrudin, if you didn't know he was a giant, he would just look like a dude

Blackbeard wasn't using haki, his power makes it so that it's like you've never eaten a devil fruit

Wadatsumi didn't semm so big in FI, he looked to be about the same size as Oars, are you sure this is the correct scale?

No that's Oda telling to the reader ''Hey the Yami-Yami no mi is pretty OP don't ya think can null powers and shit''

slamming luffy into the ground with haki wouldn't effect him, blackbeard was using his fruit to hurt luffy there.

Blackbeard still managed to give Shanks the three scars running down his left eye, and Shanks was on guard when that happened.

I think for some reason as Sky people looks like angels and Magellan looks like Devil.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's wrong.

No one's saying base BB isn't strong, the point of Croc's line is to highlight that BB's power turns Luffy into a normal person. He's not made of rubber as long as BB is grabbing him.

BonClay sacrafice was for nothing. Damn it.

Magellan's horns are fake, and both the Skypieans and the Shandorians descended from the moonrace that came to the Earth because the moon has no resources.

>Toei

>tfw he survived this
ODA IS A FUCKING HACK

They did save him, just Ace has paper thin skin and let one insult get to him

Well, that's weird then.

I distinctly recall him detaching one to stab Luffy with it. Maybe they're hats and he's always liked the style?

So I was watching parts of the anime on youtube and it isn't a bit too fucking close to the manga? They are already showing germa 66 stuff.

To ba fair Toei is a bit more consistent with sizes than Oda is

Instead of letting the anime take a break, Toei decided to slow it to a fucking snail's pace to not catch up to the manga

Magellan does remove the horns to fight Luffy, so this might be a hat or hairstyle

I think that Whitebeard's commanders and crew is very weak compared to Big Mom or even Kaidou fellows (still we don't know his entire crew though).

We're 40 chapters into whole cake island arc already, but yes.

Too obvious to be honest

Maybe. I just wanted to say, Oda thinks it's cool to have demonic looking characters without making them actually demons.

Maybe he will explain why Oars looks so different in this flashback.

But i think it's just some kind of super rare rudiment of giants.

Don't you think Sup Forumsnons that whole idea with picking a pick with Marines by Whitebeard was just fucking stupid? They could have kill Ace at any moment, they had him chained and there were executioners near him. Since Whitebeard appeared, they might have kill him. But they didn't do a shit. Just what the hell is wrong with these stupid Marines.

It's about the meaning of the action, not the action itself. If they wanted to just kill him, they could've done it in prison.

They decided to hold it public and make a big fuss of it as an example to other pirates. If Whitebeard was defeated here and Ace executed, the pirates would've take a big tow on their reputation, they would seem powerless.

This is all falls apart tho when you take into account that pirates aren't unified, they are independent of each other and the fall of one of them is not a loss for the other, quite on the contrary. So yes, the Marines are retards.

I fucking hate Toei. I just want One Piece as a 26 episode seasonal show.

they may not be unified, but if you look at crocodile. Whitebeard and luffy destroyed his dreams but when it mattered he chose the pirates and not the marines to side with.'divided by colours, united for the cause'

It's just power creep.

When was the last time we got a 2 manga chapters in one anime episode?
Honestly, I'll prefer shitty filler arcs rather than enlarging every fucking episode. At least, you can skip filler.

Still hawt though

It's a specific mandate that they only do a chapter per episode sometimes less than that. In a perfect world they would do cover story "fillers" instead.

what is exactly the will of the D.?

In a perfect world they could just ask Oda to write some extra script and then write sidestories about other pirates so fill in while they wait for the manga to distance. We have 8 supernovas, make 3 episodes about each and you have 24 episodes of filler.

Why is it that most people think Croc boy was once a woman when the more reasonable assumption is simply that he loved and fucked lady Ivankov not knowing he was actually a freaky deaky Rocky Horror Picture Show brick shithouse okama?

moon people revelations and vegapunk devil fruit explanation will ruin the series

>It's a specific mandate that they only do a chapter per episode sometimes less than that.
When did this became a thing? They were already doing it at Impel Down forcing le Buggy fart joke every episode. They ruined the whole arc and this made me drop the anime for good.
>In a perfect world they would do cover story "fillers" instead.
Not sure is true, but I always heard that the number of views were incredibly low when they animated the Buggy/Coby mini arcs.

Have you ever been so angry you tied to hate someone to death?

We've yet to see what BM's or Kaido's crew can do when matched against admirals or (some of the) shichibukai. Take Cracker, he would have beaten Luffy if Nami wasn't there, but everything we've seen of the admirals suggests any one of them would beat him without too much effort. We saw Jack fight a bunch of minks, but we have no baseline for the strength of the minks outside of that fight; it's possible that Mihawk or Doffy or Kuma could 1v1 him. WB's crew were just outmatched as fuck, and I don't think Big Mom or Kaido would have done any better in the same situation.

When will we get some dounjinshis of Big Mom? I've been waiting for years now. Does anyone have any?

Although I've read mangas few times and watched entire anime at least 4-5 times, I still cry after seeing this scene. Fuck me.

Because it's hot

Merry's funeral will always get me

>even Oda was falling apart trying to draw it

it might be some reminder from the ancient D. families to their descendats cuz "a man's dream never die" and shit.

I DEMAND YOU STOP READING SO FAST.

It was his fault nigga

I love you. Why don't you make a letsread on youtube? I'll follow you to the gates of hell.

Dumbest death evar.

did he fuck her?

I think that Hina is the first time Oda didn't draw a stick-thin waist, she looks great.

>Magellan's horns are fake
There's still horned humans, like Merry, Caesar, or Moria.
I think Oars's just the Giant equivalent of what Moria is to regular-sized humans..

>One Piece then
Snots only when a character is crying.

>One Piece now
Snots everywhere, even when a character is just shocked or talking passionately.

What does Oda mean by this?

I've readed the manga like 4 times but didnt in color, i might do it someday...

>readed

What the actual fuck are you talking about?

After reading the whole manga from the beggining I've got conclusion: One Piece post time skip just sucks. It's not only about new character designs which are shitty (fucking robocop Franky, Soul King Brook, "more cuttier" chopper, slut nami, badass like zoro, wtf nigga usopp etc) but it's also the fucking plot. Fishman Island sucks, Punk Hazard sucks, Dressorssa sucks as fucking hell. Only Zou and Big Mom saga are pretty good after all.

>shitting on Franky and Brook's post TS designs

Probably

fuck you nigga post TS straw hats are fire, other than chopper
also PH is fucking great apart from the yeti cool bullshit, and i'd say like half of dressrosa is good, get rid of the tontattas, replace trebol & machvise (such a cool name for such a garb character) with non-tards and remove like half of the tournament shit and i honestly think it would be up there with one piece's best. doffy is a top 3 main villain for me tho so i guess im biased

>This sucks
>Why?
>Because it sucks

>Hating any post-TS design that isn't Nami

Nami has looked ok these past two arcs though.

It's because the best 3 arcs, Amazon Lily, Impel Down and Marineford, came one after another, making post-ts look worse then it is.

She does look alright in a shirt with her hair up, I'll give you that.

Fall can't come fast enough

I'm standing by my theory that Carmel is Nyon. With all the various faces Oda draws, they look too alike to have nothing to do with each other.

Iva said he knew a weakness of Croc. I don't think it's more of a personal secret so much as it is a secret about his health or physiology.

>theory

Nigga them looking alike (according to you) is not a theory.
It's speculation at best.

Does she even smoke?
....or smile?

Mother Caramel was old 63 years ago. I doubt it.

Nyon has bigger lips and is hunch-backed.

>screaming like an autist
So that's why the fan base is so autistic..

>yfw after the flashback urouge descends from the sky, kills big mom stone dead with a single cockslap to the head and claims his rightful title as BIG POPPA

This scene made me cry. I want to see Jinbei cock.

You finished FI in 50 minutes? Stop reading so fast

one of like 5 good moments from that whole arc
>otohime being a boss
>franky showing off his inventions, chopper crying as he commands the tank
>zoro's dragon tatsumaki
>luffy talking shit to big mom
did i miss anything? honestly cant come up with any others, man that arc was fucking trash. such a waste of a really cool setting, i hope we go back there for something less horrible