Queen pulled from flight to ISS

Insecure jealous white men won't let this Queen fly to the ISS.

"NASA has pulled Jeanette Epps just months before her first flight
Epps would have been the first African-American crew member on board the ISS."

"NASA issued a short news release on Thursday evening stating that Jeanette Epps will not be a part of the International Space Station crew set to launch in June. (That flight would launch from Kazakhstan aboard a Soyuz rocket.) The release gave no reason why Epps was pulled from the flight."

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/science/2018/01/nasa-has-pulled-jeanette-epps-just-months-before-her-first-flight/?comments=1
youtu.be/bq7gkQ7UkzI
twitter.com/SciGuySpace/status/954195443436617728
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkeys_and_apes_in_space
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She smoked some pot and had a few drinks too many

We wuzz asstroknots

African-Americans don't need the ISS, we have already been to space(Egypt). The ISS needs black's to stay a float, NASA is making a big mistake.

She's hot

arstechnica.com/science/2018/01/nasa-has-pulled-jeanette-epps-just-months-before-her-first-flight/?comments=1

First comment : " Who was the first European American on the ISS? I'm suddenly curious."

white people cant jump, negros cant fly.

Sup Forums shits on an athletic, borderline genius black woman, the exact kind you should want more of. Pathetic white fags

stop breathing all the oxygen

I think she suddenly realized how nappy her hair will get in zero g without relaxer. NASA probably told her she couldn't take all of skin and hair products into orbit.

If they pulled her than I am certain there is a good reason. No one benefits from removing her. My guess is that she has developed a medical condition that prevents her from going.

That has to be a man.

maybe the country launching them refused to let a nigger on board

First m to f on the ISS. Shame, NASA, shame.

afronauts

Frank De Winne

black people cant float

Thread theme: youtu.be/bq7gkQ7UkzI

You're probably right. Good observation.

I guess they didn’t want roaches in space

>when they couldn’t find a way to make zero-g cocoa butter

That's a dude

She probably got pregnant

congonauts.

She has endometriosis or however you spell it.

>Epps would have been the first African-American crew member on board the ISS."

Fake news.

hmmm

>after the shuttle's radio mysteriously went missing

Lemme guess... tested positive for crack cocaine and PCP...

In all reality, probably a recently diagnosed heart condition. African-Americans are genetically predispositioned for certain medical conditions.

lel

blackstrothots

Thats actually a man...look at her hands, length of certain fingers....people who know whats up know

I guess we learned the limits of Affirmative Action. It goes up until the point that a chimp wants to ride a half a billion dollar missile to a hundreds of billions dollar space station.

>heart disease is racist

From what I can read on the internets a lot of liberals think it was a decision from the racist Trump administration who couldn't bear seeing a black women go to the ISS.

/pols queen was going after the next flag of he will not divide us but they found out.

>wanting more niggers
yeah nah

Most likely this.

That's actually pretty funny, hermano.

top kek

I would bleach the fuck out of her famalam

I actually know the reason for this and it is, I shit you not, very bizarre.

She did not pass her amateur radio technician-class exam.

All American and Russian ISS participants need to be technician-class (or Russian equivalent) or higher amateur radio operators.

If you think I'm kidding, look up "ISS amateur radio" and note that all the current residents are ham radio operators. It is part of the educational aspect of the ISS mission for the occupants to be able to use radio communications including ham radio as an emergency back up and to talk to school kids.

There must have been a reason.
They don't just change up crew like that.

Radio is racist.

The only reason she's even remotely attractive is tons of white admixture

damn, didn't know that.

It has 'ham' in the name. Amateur radio is very racist.

That's interesting, how do you know she failed it - is she not listed as having passed it or did someone tell you? I don't disbelieve you, it'd just be interesting to know.

>That flight would launch from Kazakhstan aboard a Soyuz rocket.
this is depressing

You can go to the FCC website and quite literally dox any American with a callsign, which I just did and discovered she did pass, so my mistake.

Her callsign is KF5QNU.

>Soyuz rocket
Wait a minute...

Oh shit, it actually gives you their home address.
That's very interesting to know.

It was an interesting theory

I proposed my theory because another female astronaut, years ago, failed to get her tech and was booted from her Expedition for it. I should have doxxed KFC5QUEENU before I posted to be sure.

>KFC5QUEENU
kek

Because she's CIA.

spoopy

Yup. She's literally a confirmed "CIA nigger" and since the Russkies run the ISS crew missions, they're not allowing her to set foot in their launch facility in K-stan.

Nope, she's got her ticket. Technician Class, Call sign KF5QNU granted in 2012.

>An actual CIA Space Nigga may have had a hand in my Focus SE's heated seats.

SSSSHHHHHIIIIIIIIITTTTT

>On January 16, 2018 it was reported that Epps was replaced on the Crew of Expedition 56 by Serena M. Auñón-Chancellor

You can now have the public record address show an alternative mailing address, which this (as a PO Box) is.

twitter.com/SciGuySpace/status/954195443436617728

>After doing a bit of digging, wow, NASA is going to have some difficult questions to answer about Jeanette Epps.

>Can't say more now, have much work to do to dig into this story. But it's not simple, nor in the end likely to be pretty.

So what did he mean by this?

(although Eric Berger works for Ars Technica he's not an SJW lunatic)

No! Her call sign is W6OBB!

Maybe the Russians vetoed the sending of a CIA nigger to the ISS?

Someone should brave the cancerous comment section at Ars and let the SJWs screaming racism know this.

Actually, less likely. She's 47ish. The other user's CIA theory makes too much sense.

that call sign rings a bell...

#STDs

It's Art Bell's callsign.

Yes, it... rings... a... (B)ell.

Goddamnit...

>Woosh

Went right over my head.

They want proportional representation for astronauts, now? There aren't enough intelligent blacks for that to happen.

iss is fake, the whole thing is a hoax

W O K E
O
K
E

they realised they couldn't afford to clean the ISS after she left

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkeys_and_apes_in_space

>in space.....no one can hear your mixtape

>The ISS needs black's to stay a float
>afloat
>ISS floats
KEK, nigger confirmed

>no oxygen in space to show how fire your mixtape is

they need more time to wrap the furniture in plastic.

> "Sources at NASA confirmed that packets of heroin and cocaine were sewn into Jeanette Epps' space flightsuit"

It's probably a medical thing that came up in the routine tests they do. However, if Jeanette doesn't give them the okay to release that info, all they can say is that's shes not going to space.

TRUMP DID IT

It was psych or medical.

kek - but that is good trivia. The man loves radio.

Do you guys even have any HamRadioCoin for when the internet goes down and you have to make a transaction in the paperless currency future?

>Art Bell
who the fuck is art bell an astroronaut?

Fucking pleb.

You'd fuck a horse.

guess who she was replaced with?

You may not be too far off. NASA pulls astronauts for health reasons all the time. You need to be a certain weight, body mass, clear mind, ect.

Apparently she applied her skills honed at Ford to work on some reverse engineering programs at the CIA, where she worked for seven years. It's possible Russia exercised some veto power to get her bumped to protect some of their tech or methodologies, even while on the ground preparing for flight.

Nope, no such thing. Amateur radio can't be used for any commercial purposes.

>Arthur William Bell III (born June 17, 1945)
you absolutely disgusting boomer.

I bet it was her sassy attitude

They discovered that only her eyes and teeth were visible on the blue screen.

Maybe the Russian crew are all deathly allergic to cocoa butter and menthol.

sickle cell may compromise the delicate instruments onboard.

Just another she-boon face .Very heavy make-up & fake everything.