"Whites are good at fight-"

"Whites are good at fight-"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ME5F8o8hxLE
youtube.com/watch?v=FfHrryY5UL0
youtube.com/watch?v=4ICcHi_hXuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sadly this is true, black men totally dominate white men in all sports. MMA is no exception, Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Dimitrius Johnson, Francis Ngannou, white guys can't even come close to this level of skill and athleticism.

This is going to be proven yet again this Saturday when Francis Ngannou literally knocks Stipe Miocic's head off his shoulders.

Do yourselves a favor, don't let your girlfriends watch this fight.

>Dimitrius Johnson
Fucking niggers.

Obvious cherrypicking.

Stipe Miocic, Georges St Pierre, Conor McGregor , Dominick Cruz , TJ Dillashaw , Cody Garbrandt just to name a few

youtube.com/watch?v=ME5F8o8hxLE

lol looks at this cuck

DAS RITE

GSP was the previous generation, black men had barely even joined the sport at that time. Now that people of all races have started participating, majority of the weight classes have black GOATs

Luke Rockhold, Chris Weidman, Rory Macdonald

slide thread
>in all fields

Nigger please.

>Previous generation
>literally just came back after 4 years and won the title
Come on boi try harder

yes yes it was very impressive win there. only 13 other men have been able to knock alistair out, and only 9 other have KO’d arlovski, who is his second biggest win. Maybe next he can prove his power by knocking Frank Mir out. Only 5 men have been able to accomplish that, but I bet he could be the 6th!

The best whites don't waste their time with these sports, they realize it is a pipe dream. You're only seeing the lowest we have to offer. Meanwhile, every nig wants to be a pro-athlete.

>Jon Jones
>Anderson Silva

Both are steroid junkies

Luke and Rory are absolute monsters

shareblue shilling 101
what are they trying to hide?

Imagine knowing you did nothing to improve humanity, only impede it in all history. If I was black I would go "muh dick" and "muh fighting prowess" as well. It's the only thing they can cling to.

Wait what?

>Fedor Emelianenko
>Brock Lesnar
>Conor McGregor
>Georges St-Pierre
>Alexander Gustafsson
>TJ Dillashaw
>Chuck Liddell
>Stipe Miocic
>Frank Mir
>Khabib Nurmagomedov
>Holly Holmes
>Ronda Rousey
>Thug Rose

Not to mention the greatest:
>Wrestlers
>Boxers

Watch Vasyl Lomachenko for ten minutes and still commit to "We iz kangs n' shit" meme.

Imagine this...
>Fedor of legend returns, tears through the Bellator bracket and is crowned heavy weight champ.
>UFC buys Bellator and there's a unification match between Francis Ngannou and
>This is The Last Emperor's new walkout music for the fight and UFC debut

youtube.com/watch?v=FfHrryY5UL0

Chris Weidman shouldn't be in that list, he could barely beat an 80yo Anderson Silva

Don't forget Robert Whittaker, dudes on an absolute tear.

By cherry picking his opponent who was I might add, an even older white dude.

Whiteys are shit at fist fighting/boxing

But they are good wrestlers and grapplers

youtube.com/watch?v=4ICcHi_hXuo

troll

Bobby fucking Knuckles mate

Honestly he's been on my radar since TUF but watching him fight Yoel Romero I've never been so hyped.

Brazilian fighters have been getting butt fucked lately go back to your hole.

Because USADA is starting to catch on to their bullshit

whites are better at war

Prolly because black men don't participate in that much, it is considered very gay

Robert Whittaker isn't white, that's my point

whites fight with brains not with muscle ape boy.

>You're not even in my league! I would never let a white boy beat me. I would never lose to a white boy. I couldn't go back to the projects if I let a white boy beat me.

actual quote from ghetto muh dick philly nigger bernard hopkins. aside from the fact that he lost a split decision to the white boy he was referring to, and the. went on to lose again to white boy Sergey Kovalev, this was his very last fight, retiring him. the last moment of his illustrious career and he didn’t quite go out on top. strike 3

>outnumber the enemy 100:1
>the only real advantage they have is a small wooden wall made of furniture and muskets that can fire a bullet every 10 seconds
>thousands die
>sheeeeeeet

yes

>pound for pound best boxer on the planet is white (lomachenko)
>pound for pound best wrestler on the planet is white (kyle snyder)
>UFC heavyweight champion of the world is white (stipe miocic)
>world's strongest man is white (eddie hall) and strongman competitions are dominated by whites (no non-white has ever won world's strongest man)

Why are white men so physically superior, Sup Forums?

There is hope for Brazil. This mutt chad can brawl

>21st century
>still fighting with fists

Only dindus, I swear