Can anyone fill me in on Chelsea Manning and what it was they leaked...

Can anyone fill me in on Chelsea Manning and what it was they leaked? All I get is ambiguous wikipedia dreck insured by the ministry of truth.

I want to know THE TRUTH.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Leaked some classified information showing US soldiers killing Iraqi civilians.

He is most known for leaking drone footage
youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0

A faggot loser in basic training who got harassed by his peers. Total faggot loser at AIT that no one could stand.

Made most of his friends over the internet tried to impress them with having access to classified ISR feeds and dox.

Whatever you read about what he leaked is what he leaked.

People are mentioning the drone footage, some Reuters photographers getting shot to hell by American aviators.
Another big deal was that he disclosed the total civilian casualties of the Iraq war, which at that point (2010?) was ~100,000. If anything we learned that our society really doesn't give a shit about human life, they were shocked by the 9/11 attacks but it was more a matter of vindictive pride than horror at human suffering. More "How dare they! Vengeance!" than "What an atrocity!" I mean they didn't even try Osama bin Laden in court, they just shot him and dumped his body in the ocean.

The worst of it was gun cam video from a helicopter as the gunman mowed down a "news crew" because his camera looked shooty. The audio was especially troubling as the gunner was very excited to be shooting people which was audibly clear.

And Iraqi Reuters staff.

Thats an Apache that was called in after contact. Yeah it sucks whatever. And as for the osama situation you won't know the real details for that engagement for a while and do not go off hollywood movies.

He is a mentally ill faggot but his leak was not wrong he showed soldiers shooting up reporters and civilians shouldn't have gotten tortured by cia niggers and he might not be a crazy tranny today

Bradley Manning leaked a bunch of shit without concern for what information was in the files. He released drone footage, and anything else he could get his hands on. He did it because he was descending into mental illness and it made him feel important for a brief moment.

Now he pretends to be a woman or something. Which is worse than leaking classified information. Back to prison, faggot.

See post idiot

Got a boner my third firefight where I killed a woman and her two kids...war is hell

is this that faggot that tried to run for the senate?

A seal who was on the raid wrote a book detailing the raid, pretty routine shit for those guys

Kill boners are a real thing, it's just the adrenaline and nothing sexual about it but it disturbs a lot of people their first few times. I sported an erection throughout my first firefight and was disturbed to all billy hell about it until my officer gave me "the talk". Never got it after getting use to killing.

Well actually I got a boner from fucking the sucking chest wound I gave her with my dick, but this...seriously although, she was shooting at us and one of her little haji kids tried to pick up her AK, sometimes shit just sucks

Women and kids are just people, I never saw the need to differentiate them for any matter other than physical capability. War isn't fucking fair, all bets are off, if you get shat on then you shouldn't have hung around under America's fat ass.

Wasnt he responsible for the bulk of WL's cablegate leaks? Pretty sure you can just go to wl and see them.

yea... the money shit... dyncorp trafficking little kids for the state dept. bunch of shit.

He's definitely underrated in that sense. But it's because he's a fucking reeing tranny with blatantly commie beliefs.

But he's sacrificed a lot. Prob including his fucking last shred of sanity. Victims are victims. And all our heroes are victims these days. Because that's the world we live in.

They tortured his ass abu gharib style. He was weird before, they broke his ass.

Manning is also suspected of releasing the state department cables that led to the Arab spring, so in a way, he's responsible for isis.

Israel is responsible for ISIS

be nice. he thinks a youtube clip killed our ambassador to libya and some navy seals

along with the video manning leaked documents with details we weren't being told
most notably the actual troop loss numbers for Iraq which were quite a bit higher than the W admin was telling

that's your body getting primed to rape after slaughtering all the men, simple evolution really

Manning leaked all kinds of crap. What really got him hammered were the emails from DoS assholes who thought they were safe.
Nothing leaked was really earth shattering, it just pissed a lot of big-wigs off. The faggots in DC leak more crap than Manning ever did.
He was a little faggot though, and still is. He should be hung.

Leaked Standing Up

Senate Knows The Dress Don't Fit The Agender