Deportation squads soon?

CA rumors rumbling strongly. Insane politicians calling for the direct violation of state and federal law.

Nuke CA

I remember when I first moved here 12 years ago, Bush had ICE busses weekly round up and deport dozens of spicks in Sonoma County.

I hope it happens twice a week now.

If you want to help the feds set up "undocumented immigrant support groups" like undocugators on Twitter and Facebook. Have hashtags and then hand over the information to ICE.

Have fun guys.

>I remember when I first moved here 12 years ago, Bush had ICE busses weekly round up and deport dozens of spicks in Sonoma County.
>I hope it happens twice a week now.
The Hispanics aren't the issue here anymore. Now it's the asians

It needs to be in Spanish

There was an El Salvadorian working on one a long time ago. This one the help number is the ICE number so they call ICE to report ICE agents running around.

Post YFW the 2020 Census will be cleansed of this filth.

Illegals do jobs white people feel entitled not to do. I feel like this is a bad idea, and it's racist.

1/5 Hispanics are here illegally. Focus efforts accordingly.

Jesus you leafs are all fully brainwashed, aren't you?

You want white people to stay shallow, entitled fucks? Go fuck yourself.

>racist
nationalistic* fixd
also nice digits

kek

>

i fucking loved those threads

Rookie numbers.

Petaluma here, would be the greatest if we cleaned out Sonoma County while all the limousine liberals cry

I thought PA would be higher, but I guess I am in Philly

>coming legally
>being possible at all

They should just end the whole charade of immigration, those with "legal" status are either wealthy, criminals or married to a burger, and neither case contributes anything positive. Just close the borders forever.