Dragon Ball Super

> Gohan the "jobber"
> Can almost keep up with SSB

When will this meme end?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12959446
animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/
kanzenshuu.com/2016/09/30/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-collectors-edition-to-include-bonus-toyotaro-manga/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>creating another thread
jobfaggots are truly the worst, this ain't your loo

>Can almost keep up with SSB

Actually SSB Kaioken

>Jobhan keeping up with SSB

Yeah right, if you watch the fight again right after Goku went SSB. Gohan punched him and got no reaction and when Goku punched him he shook back in pain lmao.

>Almost keep up
That's not what I remember watching

> Gohan can almost keep up with SSB kaioken

That's my boy

Mangafags are STILL on Zamasu arc

>Can almost keep up with SSB

Not really but Mystic Gohan is at least stronger than Saiyan Beyond God SS2 Goku

>That feel when Goku went SSB to beat Krillin

Is Krillin now Gohan level? LMAO

You know, this makes me remember that time where this similar thing happened. You know, that time where Goku beats up Gohan too much in the Room of Spirit and Time.

Pretty sure Goku was trying to let the weaker fighters not piss their pants when they fight guys that strong in the tournament. Tien he knew has no hope anyway.

>Saiyan Beyond God

Reminder that this wasn't retconned except in Toyo's DBS manga

>animefags's zamasu arc turned trunks into a mary sue

>Goku went SSB to beat Krillin

Goku obviously didn't go all-out

He was nowhere near as intense during Krillin's battle as he was with Gohan

>canon is still on Zamasu arc
Yes, your point?

>mangafags's zamasu arc turned trunks useless and Black into a generic villain

Except it was you literal retard, in the anime Goku magically becomes stronger after be SSG, his base is stronger, his SS is stronger, his SS2 is stronger and his SS3 is stronger. In the movies Goku can't even go regular SS again, he's just SSG in base form and SSGSS when he goes SS.

>promotional "comicalization"
>canon

That screencap WAS from the anime, retard

Nice memes ebin

I see, so Krillin is at least as strong as a powered down SSB good to know my man

What, did Super become worth watching again?

I know. Your point?

See

>toriyama confirming the manga is the canon version
>somehow animefags continue to defend their shitty show that not even the animators from bones can save

when will they learn?

SSB has perfect Ki control according to Whis

Goku can power down as much as he wants

>Antigohanfags loosing their shit.

It's a great day to be a Gohanfag.

Sorry about Tient tho

They wanted to asspull everyone to be as strong as ssb because they didn't feel like introducing legitimate strong individuals residing in u7, like Hit's u7 counterpart.

They'd rather go with the lame saiyan meme than use a legitimately strong race.

>toriyama confirming the manga is the canon version

>toyocucks actually believe this

>people don't understand fucking DB

I swear I hate you guys. Beyond God is only a thing in the movies

I guess that means Gohan isn't as strong as SSB now that he's on Krillin's level.

So just like every other fucking protagonist right now huh?

Reminder

See: >He was nowhere near as intense during Krillin's battle as he was with Gohan

>Implying a beam struggle wasn't intense

Sorry bro, but you need to get your eyes checked.

You can easily see that Goku put more effort in Gohan's battle than Krillin

>bitching about another thread

why don't you stop being cancerous and just ignore it like any other sane person would, faggot

strawpoll.me/12959446

what does that make pic related then?

Still weaker than Vegeta and Gold Frieza.
They just made Ultimate Gohan that strong so he can be a worf in the tournament of power. He'll probably job to Kale.

>Caulifla in first place

>DADADADADADADADDEDEDEDEEEDEDADADADADADADADADADADA
Fun episode

I notice Masako Nqzawa tends to get a lot of hate.

probably the dub fags

It simply does not fit a guy like Goku or Gohan but I got used to it

Why are you faggots still making gifs in 2017?

I knew all along.

Deep down I never gave up hope.

Probably a C type SS. During most of his first movie Broli wasn't able to use his full power (yellow hair) in the C nor B version so he was still green. Kale's is still too repressed to have yellow hair.

>no Vados
shit poll

Can anyone tell me what even super is about? I feel like I would like to think that it doesn't exist

well i'm going to call it super saiyan lime

>Character with one minute of screentime in the lead

No big surprise.

Soon. SSGSS Golden perfection

Stick to one thread retards

>vegetas reaction

Just call it SS Berserk
Instead release their anger and become regular SSs, Broli and Kale are saiyans who repressed their anger until explode into a different version of SS, a berserk one

Fuck off with your general retard.

GOLDEN-
KAIOKEN x20-
SUPER SAIYAN GOD-
SUPER SAIYAN-
FUCKING-
CELL!!!!!!

>no loli angel

No problem for SSA Trunks (Super Saiyan Asspull)

More canon than the Filipino cartoon if we're comparing them.

Wow I'm so glad I stopped following anything about this series after watching db and dbz. This shit looks like trash.

It looked even worse when Toei was in charge rushing out weekly shit content.
Luckily Shueisha stepped in with the creation of the Dragon Ball Room division which oversees and works together with Toei Animation as the Editorial Office of the tv show and all other things DB related.

I always see dbs threads and its always about new pointless fights with new transformations and it looks so stupid.

> Toriyama writes an outline that both Toei and Toyo follows

Not sure why toyocucks insist in posting that image. Doesn't prove shit.

Aren't you gonna say that Toyo is Toriyama's "chosen successor"?

He doesn't actually train and teach Toyotaro. He just "approves" things and makes certain corrections when he feels like it. Not the same.

ttp://www.kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/

I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.
Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.

Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

>write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes

Basically what I already said

>Aren't you gonna say that Toyo is Toriyama's "chosen successor"?
He is and there is no debate about it.

You do know Toriyama gives Toyo freedom to add his own OC (just like Toei) right?

>He is and there is no debate about it.

See: >He doesn't actually train and teach Toyotaro. He just "approves" things and makes certain corrections when he feels like it. Not the same

>Didn't go all out
>Went SSB

Are you actually retarded?

animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579

It sounds like you have a pretty close working relationship with Akira Toriyama. He gives you the outline and you make changes. What is the most interesting thing about working with him?

Every month, I'll create a storyboard for him to review, and then he'll give me input and suggest changes. When I'm working with Toriyama, there are many portions he gives me props for coming up with, but he is very particular about other things and always points them out for me to correct. And when he corrects me, I think “Wow, I guess I don't completely understand the way he looks at things,” so his corrections and feedback are incredibly accurate and helpful. It's a lot of fun to be able to get closer to his way of thinking

>Anime
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/

I had put Dragon Ball behind me, but seeing how much that live-action film ticked me off, and how I revised that script for the anime movie and complained about the quality of the TV anime, I suppose somewhere along the line it’s become a series I like too much to ever leave alone

>Manga

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

Speaking of the manga, I want to ask you two about how you put the manga together. I hear Toriyama-sensei checks the storyboards for each chapter.
Toriyama: That’s right.

Back when Toriyama-sensei was drawing the manga, the animators would use his manga panels as reference, imitating the composition and things like that. And now it seems that the animators are likewise using Toyotaro-sensei‘s manga as reference.
Toriyama: Oh, that’s good! That should keep them on track

inser super boo

I’m really grateful to you. I never thought an artist like you would come along to draw the continuation of my story!

kanzenshuu.com/2016/09/30/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-collectors-edition-to-include-bonus-toyotaro-manga/

“I’ve been drawing manga less often these days, so Toyotaro has has taken up the mantle of drawing Dragon Ball. I still contribute the basic ideas, but Toyotaro’s wonderful skills allow the Dragon Ball universe to be brought back to life in the present.”

Read:

The DBS anime is the main product, not the manga:

> The manga is published in V-Jump

V-Jump is a monthly publication, and is Shueisha's multimedia-focused magazine (primarily for video game coverage, but also to help promote their various properties). It's not where their properties LIVE, it's where their properties get PROMOTED. V-Jump has decent circulation, but it's not a primary location that Shueisha publishes manga within. The big one is, obviously enough, Weekly Shonen Jump; that's where Dragon Ball was originally serialized, and it's where all the actual heavy-hitters go. If you're big-time, you're not in V-Jump. You're in V-Jump if you're supplementing or promoting something else. It's for spin-offs and sequels, not main products.

> It's not a stand-alone product in and of itself

The earlier Battle of Gods manga chapters jump all over the place, and though it's a continuing story, for a little bit there it doesn't literally go from the exact same setup/scene to the next appropriate scene on a chapter-by-chapter basis. Once you get past that, you suddenly skip an entire story arc. Unless you understand what the Dragon Ball Super manga is, and can contextually place it among the other stuff going on and being released, it's not the easiest thing in the world to follow. Sure, you can fill in the holes on your own, but an actual story doesn't get written that way when it's supposed to stand on its own.

> We were told it was a "comicalization" from the start

Toyotaro said:

"Getting to see a new DB anime series every week makes me too happy! With this comicalization, I want to make my own small contribution to the excitement, so everyone please check out the manga, too!"

You have to read between the lines there a little bit, but not so much that it's not clear: the manga isn't the main product here.

PRODUCE!!!!!!

> In conclusion:

Toyotaro's comic seems to, in some ways, be its own independent adaptation of Toriyama's scripts/plot-points. Toyotaro gets to do his own thing from time to time, adding his own flourishes, focusing on certain aspects, and telling the series of events in slightly different ways. At the end of the day though, he and his product are in the position of supporting something else.

Product means nothing when talking about canon.
Just because the Filipino cartoon printed FujiTV and Toei money means jack shit in comparison to Toriyama's involvement and "approach" regarding the two continuities.
Your pasta is weak and there's a reason no one replies to you after all these months.

SSB is just a little bit stronger than SSJ3 now.
Everyone shits their pants when Goku goes SSB in exhibition match and yet they are able to keep up with him.
Base Goku should be at least equal to Buu but everyone already forgot about that.

>Just because the Filipino cartoon
You continue saying that like it's a big deal

You realize most weekly shounen anime have outsourced right?

>"T-the Dragon Ball Manga isn't legit because it's not a big hitter in the Weekly Magazine! xD"
>"I-it doesn't matter that Shueisha established a department just for Dragon Ball or the fact that it carries the Monthly Magazine as the flagship title! xD"

>Toriyama's involvement
Which for the most part are his scripts. Which both Toei and Toyo follow.

Also:

See

Apples and oranges user

>the fact that it carries the Monthly Magazine as the flagship title! xD"

You mean the Dragon Ball Heroes manga?

Why yes the original Heroes manga by Toyo was a big deal for the revival of the franchise back in 2010

Gohan still has a new form to unlock, so he won't be losing until the very end and then Goku steal the spotlight once more.

> pointing to a reply to a post that was already replying to it

Look up: "circular reasoning"

So I guess you gave up?

Doesn't make Heroes any more canon

Also the revival was ultimately due to Yo! Son Goku Returns and the BoG movie

B O O G I E

B A C K

They'll be the first to lose wont they?

You mean you're the one that gave up, you couldn't even back up anything with actual sauce. Just scrambling to whip up your shit pasta which no one cares to read because it's just your autistic rambling.

Actually the DBH GAME was a huge monetary and popular success before they greenlit the movie in 2011

Yes, he jobs
he has a job, so he jobs
jobs a job jobbing

Look at this clickbait shit

>Cus in the verge of tears after seeing the kinniku slaughter

>Gohan gets the Justice Rear Naked Choke Hold
>Goku watches proudly