Doctors in this country are all fucking useless. All they every say is "it's normal" or "it's nothing"...

Doctors in this country are all fucking useless. All they every say is "it's normal" or "it's nothing". And they're all assholes too.

*ever

Stop shitposting here Sven, go outside and kill some dunecoons

idiot

You convert to islam yet? pussy.

stick to the topic dumbass

Same here

>tell doctor my stomach hurts
>i feel constant pain
>feels like im bleeding inside
>tell doctor i'm fuckin hemorrhaging and shit

>doctor: you dont know what that word means
>its nothing
>probably gas

Yeah doctor's are arrogant stupid fucks that dismiss anything you say because they're lazy af

There's no question to your topic; So I'm asking you questions to keep your thread alive... Now Sven, my child - Why are you not helping your countrymen to remove kebab?

I'm a doctor and can confirm that everything is normal.

You'll NEVER getta Swedish un BLACKED qt user.

Same here.
>TSH value of 5,1
>"lol it means nothing"
"yass but that's Kcoo"
"NONO DON'T DO THAT IT MIGHT BE DANGEROUS"
"iodine, but healthcare insurers don't cover it for you so you might get in debt and all!"

Probably candida overgrowth, try avoiding sugar and take some probiotics my dude.

Less spices, cut the HFCS, eat moderate buckets of full fat yoghurt for breakfast.

keep in mind that there are large swaths of the US population that go to the doctor for literally EVERYTHING so if the doctor gets the sense that your problem is routine/a waste of their time they'll treat it as such.

i had a medical condition for a while that took me to the ER a few times (not life-threatening, but i had to wait) and i was astounded by how many people who appeared almost totally fine would be sitting there. like parents whose kids had a cut that could easily be covered by a band-aid or two (and were perfectly fine otherwise), or otherwise healthy looking people who were just sneezing/coughing. if you really feel that something is wrong, emphasize that you don't usually go to the doctor for the routine stuff, and that you REALLY feel like something is wrong, and they'll take you more seriously

clean your room and go outside

Just like here.

Lol this dude knows he is internally bleeding

Doctors told my father that for a few years

Turns out he had prostate cancer and will never be cured because it's past a certain stage. He can only treat the symptoms.

Good thing obama care made his treatment cost enough to buy a brand new 2018 cadillac cts

tell your dad to go on a strict anti-cancer diet (you can look this up - it's mostly fruits and vegetables) and to exercise to the best of his ability. theres a good chance his tumors will disappear. this shit isn't science fiction

kek

That shit sure worked for steve jobs

there's no telling exactly what he did. if he tried to eat a few exotic "miracle" foods, but stuck to carcinogenic food (like fried meat) from day to day then that would have been missing the point. he might not have exercised. also, he refused to have surgery to remove the tumor, and it seems in this guy's case, surgery is no longer an option. steve jobs also had pancreatic cancer, which is probably the most serious next to maybe a glioblastoma. prostate cancers are generally easier to control

Steve jobs transplant killed him. Immune suppressants + cancer = long happy life

sweden calm down. so you have a tumor big deal. stop being a pansy and lance that thing yourself. go to the kitchen and get a knife and some paper towels

I'll try to cut out the spicy food and drink some Yakult or other probiotics, thanks bros

No one knows their own body better than the individual.