Why does Sup Forums hate best girl? bunch of loli NEETS!

why does Sup Forums hate best girl? bunch of loli NEETS!

Preferring Megumin =/= hating Aqua. Don't be a retard.

>liking a spoiled lazy bitch of a goddess
vs
>liking a cute loli type chuuni wizard who is a little bit lewd in a cute way.

yeah, I'm not sure why anyone would "like" aqua over megumin. But then everyone has a right to have shit taste.

lori neeto

>buttmad megunigger btfo

OP is just as buttblasted though, seeing as he felt the need to make this thread.

OP here. I'm just bored and wanted to know what's up with all the Aqua hate. I don't care if you like Megushit. I just wanna know why so many of you hate Aqua.

megufags had it coming though

Short answer: tastes
Long answer: no one does, it's just a typical waifu war

post Aquas

Bakuretsu, bakuretsu la la laaaaan!

There's no Aqua hate here.

Don't post tumblr gifs, they're fucking awful.

>I don't care
>bunch of loli NEETS
you have severe cognitive dissonance

>what's roleplay and banter?

>bunch of lolicon NEETS!
ftfy

Because she is stupid

I'd buy it.

y-you're stupid!

because aquafags are pushy and obnoxious

I'm fed up with faggots ruining Aqua threads.

What Kazama was indicating here is that Aqua is not for lewd, Aqua is for cuddle.

I bet Aqua smells godly.

Bro girls are the best girls.

She is just like my mother thats why I hate her.

>golddiggers are the best girls
Fixed it for you, bro

That fantasy should be her hugging a large bottle of booze.

glad to hear it

Megumin is a lot sexier

> your waifu is shit
nice b8 m8

You're right, the shape would be much better.

>flat child
>sexy
Nope.

>Not even best crimson demon

REJECT
THE
BODY

I don't even like Megumin, but
>Yunyun
>best anything

Cutting out the long ass build-up doesn't stop this from being the cringiest shit.

>not being a loli NEET
Sucks to be you user.

>still being mad

No one can hate a loyal pet.

>flat child
>not sexy

SSsshh, user. Not so loud
You'll attract the Canadians to the thread.

Why cant I find 720p of season 2 anywhere

TL;DR: she's a bitch
I hate aqua because her personality is fucking disgusting. she's just pretentious, self righteous and narcissistic.
if i met someone like her in real life, and she treated me in a similar way to the way that aqua treats kazuma, i'd punch them.

did you try kissanime?

SHOOAAHHH
ILL REPORT YOU THE UN, ADL, FBI, AND EVERYTHING GOY

>she's just pretentious, self righteous and narcissistic.

But she fails miserable when she's tries to actually be like that though and that's precisely the reason she's so adorable. Moe through helplessness.

Did someone say dogs?

she doesn't fail miserably at all when she tries to be like that, the only thing she fails miserably at is being sincere when she wants kazuma to do something for her.
she doesn't care about anyone but herself and it's so blatant that nobody ever believes her when she puts on airs and graces.

>trying this hard to deny the truth

>Falseflagger

smells like butthurt in here

If you want to post Yunyun that much, why not make another thread? You're kinda derailing this one.

>>tfw you never will be rejected by Yunyun.

Best waifu.

>He's still worshiping a fallen goddess

>she doesn't care about anyone but herself
Volume 4 was all about Aqua's willingness to save her followers at her own expense

How does it feel to live in an imaginary world?

She does care about the others though and it's even more apparent in S2 she does. I like her haughty attitude though, again it's what gives her her charm especially when it's contrasted with her outbursts.

Why do people even like crimson mages when they have this sexy water goddos?

ERIS CHEST IS PADDED

>meme sweater

>caring

ERIS. PADS. HER. CHEST!

>Falseflagger
Nah, dude. I stand by my opinions.
I don't like Yunyun because she's a moeblob.

grating voice desu

You just don't get it. To be perfectly honest, I kind of have a crush on Eris and it's unironically driving me crazy. I go through the motions of the day thinking about her the whole time. Half the time I feel a dreamy sense of love which feels great, the rest of the time I feel a sense of anxiety. Normally when I like an anime girl I just fap to her and make her my phone background and shit like that, no stress. Somehow this is beyond all that, she's too real. I can't stop comparing her to teenage girls I knew in the past, which inevitably leads to how they rejected me or led me on en route to their Chad boyfriends. I wish I could stop this, I know Eris is better than any of those bitches in every way. I know that but the small leftover voice of the loser I was in high school keeps telling me otherwise. Fuck, I thought I was over and done with that mindset long ago.

Leave it to a literal goddess in a fantasy anime to bring about all this inner turmoil and deep seated psychological conflict. Am I gonna make it guys? Will I be able to love Eris as my real 25 year old far improved self or will I keep getting dragged back to that high school loser mentality that I thought I had lost years ago? This battle is what having a waifu means for me be it pads or no pads.

>Fap to Megumin threads and doujins
>Actually get around to marathoning the show
>Only want to absolutely destroy Aqua with my dick now
I can't understand how people don't want to bully Aqua with their cock.

>this pasta again
please stop I'm tired of seeing it

I do, it's just that Megumin arouses me a lot more.

Painting lizards like dragons and selling them to children to scam them out of their savings and pocket money is a solid business strategy, and you are just upset you didn't think of it first.

Dat Yunyun.

Stop trying hard, Axis posters and Yunyun posters are friends, so just stop falseflagging and go back to your shitty thread.
Nah, "they" always find stupid ways to derail them.
Why don't we just share this one? it isn't as if this thread were to die after hit the autosage anyway.
You tell me.
She is still better mage than Megumin and I am not even lying.

Seeing Yunyun suffer is my fetish.

Aqua is a dumb broad but she's the kind that I want to dominate into complete submission.

The saggiest.

I can say the same about Aqua, but you'll never see me writing weird things about her.

>you're living in your fantasies
> NO U!
Ok, bro, I got it.

You're all fags. Have fun having awkward sex with your inexperienced virgins.

What is wrong with you? You actually bothered replying to 4 banter posts with falseflag accusations.
All Konosuba fans are friends, you're the only one retarded enough to take "waifu wars" seriously.

>expect a Yunyun fanboy to not be autistic
Ignore him, post watergod.

here you go, some fig newtons
maybe that'll help you with your spergout episodes

What is wrong with you? You actually bothered replying a weird dude who in your eyes is doing something stupid just to tell him how wrong he is.

Everyone in Sup Forums are friends, you're the only one retarded enough to take "banter posts" seriously.

Kill yourself.

never forget, the day Yunyun went full retard on the internet

Ladies first

where muh Darkness niggas at?

jerking off

Truly a milestone in the research in autism spectrum disorders.

The lack of new content is quite irritating. I just want muh Megumin season.

Don't fret. S3 will come.

I hope so. ;-;

How soon?

I'm sure the OVA will have an announcement.

doubt