Seiyuu thread

Lets have a seiyuu thread. When the hell are we getting a Tokyo Encounter ft Petit Milady sub? also, who would you like to see on future episodes? for me it would be pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WZLFzM721bI
youtube.com/watch?v=itM_nAzJYAE
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-02-12/voice-actress-yukari-tamura-contract-with-king-records-ends/.98647
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-02-13/voice-actress-yukari-tamura-intends-to-continue-singing/.98655
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-04-03/yukari-tamura-resumes-singing-activities-with-live-concert/.114282
youtu.be/9dHknkSVrss
youtu.be/gs84Q1LGQn0
youtu.be/ZlUDHbSiJtA
youtu.be/K2ROYyYqCl4
youtube.com/watch?v=GzChovIhzp0
youtu.be/q_16GuyThtQ
youtu.be/y6zxsEQQAH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Worst seiyuu thread ever.

Have you ever heard Hanazawa in radio? She is normie as fuck. Not good material for TE.

I want to date her.

What the heck is this?

Like this?

Do you even speak Japanese?

Just watch parts Inu × Boku SS event if you want to see Sugita with her. Nakamura is also in the event.

*parts of

It's great

she looks like Namgoong Min

Asa-nee is still pretty cute.

I think someone in the last thread said that episode was subbed already.

only a clip or two not the whole thing

youtube.com/watch?v=itM_nAzJYAE

Post midgets.

Getting a little tired of hearing Hikasa Yoko in everything. Seems like she's in at least 5-10 anime every season.

She had the most roles for a female VA last year.

AI CHAN

user thats a pretty sizeable chunk of them.

I don't remember hearing Ishigami Shizuka in that much anime.

Look at those hips.

I want to breed with this midget. And I would take responsibility

Not if I get to her first.

Most are mobs, they counted Girl A, Student C kind of roles

Who here can't wait for the Uma Musume anime?

Cant wait to propose. I know she'll say yes!

Aoi's parents went to the karaoke "Pasela", which is offering a Youjo Senki themed menu as a limited-time offer.
>"I got a coaster of Tanya Dewhatever!" --- My mother, who still isn't able to pronounce Degurechaff
>"I sang los!los!los!, except I couldn't do it justice at all..." --- Papa...even if Tanya is a old man on the inside, she still has the voice of a young girl
Aoi also comments how she wasn't able to go yet.

You bet she is.

Aoi looks very cute with her forehead exposed.

Can't believe she is 42 years old.

>Aoi will never sing her songs just for you in a personal karaoke date

MY DICK

Utsukushi na

Any word about Fujiwara's condition? What about Hosoyan?

>natsumatsuri event in July
>4th album in September
>4th live in December
Petit Milady strong.

Peter Jackson could take a lesson on camerawork here; not sure if it's the angle she's standing at but Aoi genuinely does look like a Hobbit here.

I think somewhere I read Fujiwara maybe have a stroke, Hosoyan will comeback in Fall season

>Fujiwara maybe have a stroke
What the fuck. I hope he can come back and work at least a little bit if he recovers.

>JAV filter
No wonder the aoitards love their fap puppet so much.

What has she done for you too call her a fap puppet beside having a couple of people like her voice talent?

Yeah, they like her voice talent a lot, that's why they spam images of her and comment how much they want to fuck her.

Yoko Hikasa. I don't know how high her power level is but that have never been a problem so far so why not. She got along well with both Nakamura and Sugita too. Though Sugita don't know her LINE account.

would you suck cock to get that seiyuu who hasn't gotten a proper role in a while to get one?

Paging for that Mai Nakaharafag.

>KING SUPER LIVE 2017 TRINITY
>only three artists: Ogura Yui, Uesaka Sumire, and Minase Inori
King Records is losing it.

No Nana or their male seiyuus?

Nope. It's up on nyaa if you want to watch it.

They got rid of their under-performers.

>2015
angela / 上坂すみれ / everying! / 奥井雅美 / 小倉 唯 / 陰陽座 / カスタマイZ / かなでももこ /喜多村英梨 / 小松未可子 / 佐藤聡美 / 高橋洋子 / 田村ゆかり / 林原めぐみ / 保志総一朗 / 堀江由衣 / 松澤由美 / 水樹奈々 / 宮野真守 / 森口博子 / ゆいかおり / 米倉千尋

What happened?

everying, CustomiZ and YuiKaori disbanded or are on hiatus. Not sure if Yukarin is with King Records anymore.

>Not sure if Yukarin is with King Records anymore.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-02-12/voice-actress-yukari-tamura-contract-with-king-records-ends/.98647
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-02-13/voice-actress-yukari-tamura-intends-to-continue-singing/.98655
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-04-03/yukari-tamura-resumes-singing-activities-with-live-concert/.114282

King says she didn't want to renew her contract. She doesn't seem to be under any singing contact now.

I want to contract Yukarin for three babies.

Guess who just turned 17.

get in line

Asa-nee would have been a cool mom or nee-chan

If that's not a serious question then I know who did.

was there any bare feet in that episode?

subs when?

Became a big fan of Ishikawa Yui after playing Nier Automata. Her Mikasa was pretty forgettable but she really proved herself with 2B. Hope to see her get more big roles.

>SUPER LIVE
>>>only three artists
What the fuck

It's gonna be 12 days until I see her. I will have everything ready soon. A poster containing all of her roles, a letter in Japanese telling her how much I appreciate her, all of her albums ready to be signatured, my copy of Shugo Chara Vol.1 that I also want to be signed, and my $180 dollar commissioned art piece of a few of her characters playing poker (I won't show her, but I will love to share it with you all)

I am fully aware I might not be able to have her sign everything but that's okay. I just want her to know that I love her.

Kanae Itou is a wonderfully short.

>- First impression of Kanae…

>Asumi: From about one year ago… Hmm I wonder… It was the first time we met [in Shugo Chara]… So… Small!
>*Kanae laughs*
>Kanae: That was your first impression??
>Asumi: Of course it had to be that! You’re so small!
>Kanae: Ah… Sorry…
>Asumi: So very small!
>Kanae: Ah… Sorry… For being small…
>Asumi: What was your height again?
>Kanae: Eh?! You want me to say it here??!
>Asumi: Ah, should I not have asked?
>Kanae: It’s 147 cm… So what?!
>Asumi: Yep, small!

>- Mikako’s first thought when she saw her was “Wow she’s small” lol

From that articles her agency is Amuleto, so maybe she will do singing under Mages.

>Talk show of Seiyuu

>They are Aya Uchida, Ayane Sakura, Maaya Ucida.
>Famous characters of anime they played are as follows.
>Maaya Uchida for Rikka from Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions.
>Ayane Sakura for Mika Shimotsuki from PSYCHO-PASS.
>Aya Uchida for Kotori Minami from Love Live.
>Why the picture is out of focus?
>It is not because my skill is bad (maybe), but I chose blurred one.
>Actually I have not enough knowledge about all the Seiyuu.
>But looks like Ayane Sakura do not like being taken picture.
>And she said “I do not want to be taken picture that I regard as anti if you take my picture”
>Fan must have been surprised as it is usually OK to taking picture for this talk show every year.
>Looks like agency did not tell her this thing in advance that she did not know being taken picture.
>I knew that she said like that after went home by checking her talk.
>I have to say sorry as I’ve already taken picture rather even video that I deleted video and just used blurred picture.

so Ayane Sakura doesn't like getting pictures taken of her and they forget to tell the audience that?

youtu.be/9dHknkSVrss

HANAKANA in KANADA

i like this

What is it with seiyuu (and Japanese personalities in general) not wanting to be photographed? If anything, such photos can be free publicity.

youtu.be/gs84Q1LGQn0

kayanon

Fan photo mean they have no control over how they look in it. No photoshop.

I can understand if it was the "stalking" kind of pics if that's the logic, but that appears to be an official event of some kind. And the no-photos thing seems to be more prevalent with the Japanese; with Koreans, Americans, Filipinos, etc., it's usually okay to take photos (not necessarily videos) as long as they're low quality and not used for commercial purposes. In some entertainment cultures, fan photos are even encouraged.

I don't know maybe thy're just want full control over how they're presented.

Maybe, but it could also depend on the agency, or in the case of singers, label. Last year I went to an anime convention, we weren't allowed to take photos of Nagi Yanagi, but taking photos of ELISA and May'n were fine (as long as it was only during the fan meeting and not the actual concert).

i like mafia

youtu.be/ZlUDHbSiJtA

AOI
hayamin

sorry but she has a bf

>we weren't allowed to take photos of Nagi Yanagi, but taking photos of ELISA and May'n were fine

Nagi Yanagi confirm ugly in real life and to need photoshop.

youtu.be/K2ROYyYqCl4

RWBY

hayamin
koshimizu
hikasa
yuu shimamura

youtube.com/watch?v=GzChovIhzp0

Fatty fat fat

youtu.be/q_16GuyThtQ

sugita
mafia

youtu.be/y6zxsEQQAH4