TPTB False Flag Coming...?

With the news about the FISA memo, will TPTB pull the biggest false flag ever with an "alien" invasion or anything to distract the truth from getting out to the public?

Is something bad going to happen in the net 24 hours? :S

Whoa whoa, one at a time..

well, they already got caught with a "fake" bomb at newark airport....so I'm thinking it might be a bit harder to pull off the false flag
they're also going to give another press conference about vegas tomorrow
we just had the hawaii shit show
and meteors in michigan
they're trying to distract us, but I don't think it's going to plan

What I don't get is.. if this FISA memo being made public is such a big deal, why wouldn't TPTB go all out? Surely they have something better up their sleeves than a few failed false flags.

After vegas people aren't buying what they're selling anymore. I hope the jig is finally up for the NWO

Every time you are reminded about meteors or Aliens from now until the upcoming indictment openings, I want you to remember that John Podesta is a blood sucking pedophile and that he along with Obama, Hillary & Co. and the rest of the establishment will fake these events ala Project Bluebeam to get away from justice.

Every time you are reminded about meteors or Aliens from now until the upcoming indictment openings, I want you to remember that John Podesta is a blood sucking pedophile and that he along with Obama, Hillary & Co. and the rest of the establishment will fake these events ala Project Bluebeam to get away from justice.

the false flags are failing
so TPTB aren't in control any more
shit is really going down
I love this timeline

bump

Jesus christ, I cant believe this is actually happening. Does this mean the christians were right? or the Gnostics? Both?

What exactly do you mean?

Bluebeam implies the existance of God and "bad actors" opposing god (the gnostics would call them archons/Christians would call them demons.). However the Gnostics believe much of the bible was fabricated as the early christian/catholic church was infested by archons to rewrite some aspects of the teachings (like completely adding the book of reveleation). The gnostics dont believe in a revelation or end times, they do believe in a Sophianic correction, in which the world spirit of the Aeon, which is essentially God, corrects itself and removes the Archonic infestation.

I'm wondering if thats whats happening and if so, is it End times to believe in christ or go to hell? Or the sophianic correction, are those the same thing?

Bluebeam doesn't imply the existence of anything. ITS FAKE!!!!

Why does john p like to fuck and kill little boys?

Blue beam is when the antichrist and his tools fake an alien invasion to unify mankind into the one world religion/country/etc with the ensuing war with the secret space program.

When the rapture happens they'll have to explain away missing millions of people somehow. A faked alien invasion explains the missing people and will convince the rest to embrace the totalitarian state.

to feel powerful, eats them to.

I was just thinking this except if it really is a big deal. will intelligence and deepstate start a war to back burner it.

No. Bluebeam is when HUMAN BEINGS MANIPULATE THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF OTHER HUMAN BEINGS IN ORDER TO PUT A MIND CONTROL SPELL ON THEM IN ORDER TO THINK THAT SOME BIBLICAL SHIT IS HAPPENING.

ITS ALL FAKe.

So the gnostics were right. Those are human beings under archonic influence btw. Dont think it was simply a couple corrupt faking families that somehow controlled all the western worlds governments and hide most of the worlds wealth for decades (centuries?).

This is the result of CENTURIES of planning.

*corrupt banking families

>archonic influence.

No. The evil is within themselves.