How does that even work?

8 year old jolyne

Would Josuke do it?

He doesn't seem disinterested.

You are bad man

No he took her swimming instead. Wholesome

ls57tiger.freepgs.com/jojo/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=4263
check this out senpai

It's better swimming with her pedo uncle than Jolyne sleeping with the fishes, like what really happened.

Part 7 open world game with race events

>It takes place after Golden Wind when Diavolo is continuously dying.

That's a good setting for a roguelike.

This RPG on the Famicom

There really ought to be a JJL game done in the style of a psychological thriller/mystery game like Deadly Premonition or Heavy Rain.

Would Kakyoin do it?

>Heavy Rain
>Stand battles are done entirely with QTEs
Nah, fuck that.

post more jolyne loli art or i'll make all of the jojos %100 straight

Old Joseph

Gappy makes me happy.

Go ahead, I don't care

>tfw the best jojo game is a fan made game

I LOVE TERENCE

Why is Josuke so provocative

It would be way, way more enjoyable if it wasn't so grindey. Diavolo no Daibouken is the better JoJo fangame

It's not that good.

Stands don't really battle much in JJL. I mean there's still action from Soft And Wet, but a lot of it is trying to outsmart the opponents.

QTEs would be boring I guess, but it'd work.
>Hold button to see the hidden needles in the towel
>Repeatedly press button to open the bunker, quickly press button when prompted to avoid pinecone.
>Rapidly press button to beat off old lady

It works pretty decently in the context of JJL. There could be actual combat mechanics occasionally, like the Aphexes. And the Blue Hawaii thing would be a stealth mission, though I can't help imagining a lot of the zombies would be like Until Dawn.

should i shave all of my body hair to be more like the jojos

youtube.com/watch?v=FGolhrtVbM0
Just found it and I think it's fucking cool. They can use a cover for like 5 seconds in the anime, right? Not that they'll do it or anything

>that king crimson

>and the Blue Hawaii thing would be a stealth mission

nah, josuke doesn't hide from them, ya just gotta keep running and counter them.

Does someone have the picture of that male model who has THE EXACT SAME FACE as Jayro and Johnny ? I found this picture years ago and I can't find it, it's very unsettling

This, it'd probably be like the driving challenge in Heavy Rain.

Part 5 PS2 game

We can only dream

Best JoJo game is actually the one on mobile.

It's not that great, though. I prefer HttF

I don't like fighting games so I don't enjoy HftF. The artwork is nice though

Pearly white KC or Piss yellow KC?

Teal Cio or bust.
GW has a great soundtrack.

Httf is fun if you have people your level or friends., Playing against randos on fightcade is shitty and the sp loses it's novelty.

Hol Horse players need to be gassed.

t. Salty Icefag

Go away xForts

Which part has the most depressing ending?

Part 1, obviously.

Jonathan lost in every way possible, feels pretty fucking bad

>Japanese only
Man, I don't want to have to refer to an online guide just to play a mobile game.

>in every way possible

>in every way possible
Dio tentacle rape?

He saved Erina and baby Lisa Lisa and that's all he cared about

Personally i would love to see a JoJo action game starring Polneraff set in-between the events of Part 3 - 5 with Polneraff travelling across Europe. The Main Enemy of the game is Passione gangsters and there are stand users that Polneraff fights throughout the game. He also gets new allies that help him figure out the truth behind the arrow.

I feel that period in JoJo could be expanded on and Polneraff is one of the charcters that would work best in an action game

I may have exaggerated

Against Dio he lost completely because he fucks things up 100 years later even after he dies

But he does save Erina and Lisa Lisa who in turn make the future Joj's who defeat DIO and stop his posthumous shenanigans

Part 3 PS1 game

Not only that, but the pillar men would have run rampant without Joseph to oppose them

>teal Cio

His stand isn't called Green Day for nothing.

>xForts
Nah, he's only in it for ad revenue and selling out just like every other American youtuber who played it like 4 times.

>American
You mean Amerifat?

but that's why I want it, user.

Would you rather have a game that adapts a JoJo Part or expands on the series with a side story - for example Polneraff's adventures across Europe a game starring SBR George Joestar set in WW2

Yes, you dumb Amerifat.

Adapt a JoJo part. They need to try more genres than just fighting games. Imagine a proper JoJo JRPG or a JoJo platformer.

The problem is that some parts would be awkward to adapt into an RPG or an action game

I'd like a JoJo 3rd person adventure game. Simple, but effective.

Personally there are ton of opportines to expand the JoJo Universe

Jotaro's wife is cheating on him?

What would you want it to be about

What's the prettiest romance language and why is it Italian?

>a JoJo platformer

Game in an AU where SBR stays to the original 'Wacky Races with Stands' concept and uses all the cases squandered potential it had. The ending depends on the character you pick, and so the specific AU that your playthrough takes place in; however, every ending contains Tusked Valentine getting a quick background cameo then leaving the AU. I'd imagine the gameplay would be a racing thing that uses your stand for special abilities, but when nobody's nearby it becomes slightly closer to something like The Trail. If it has more action, though, there could be a secret non-canon end for each character where Tusked Valentine choses them to stop Johnny instead.

Of course, this will never happen, but it could be great.

Who would win in a fight

We need a Part 7 racing game

I think part 2 deserves a game and an action-adventure game would be more fitting than a fighting game. Despite the name, Battle Tendency isn't all battles.

Funny because Rick first has to learn the concept of a stand to actually kill him.

>Fanmade game based off of VA and stars the boss
What the fuck, installing immediately

>tfw you're a spic
>tfw you chose to study French instead of Italian because you fell for the 'language of love' meme

>Wacky Races with Stands
Was it ever really like that?

Didn't Sup Forums do some shit like that once?

at least you can do a decent polnareff impression now

I would love a WW2 JoJo Game combining third person shooting and Stands. I want it to be like Binary Domain but set in WW2

Is there something wrong with what I said? Just make it a Mega Man game but with JoJo characters. You play as Giorno and the Robot Masters are the La Squadra members. After that the last few bosses are Diavolo's Guard Squad, with Diavolo himself as the final boss.

>Mega Mman game with JoJo
How would that even work, especially in Part 5? Johnny and Gyro is the only characters with a main projectile Stand.

Just make Gold Experience's punches function as a projectile.

The vast majority of the gameplay in Mega Man is the stages themselves and not the bosses. Who would the regular enemies be?

not him but I guess it would have to play like the Zero games, or you could have Johnny be Megaman and Gyro be Proto Man

thats so fucking dumb dude

Race game with horses a la SBR or Plane Fighter with WWI George II

No, plane fighter with Jorge Joestar against the skin guy.

You'll get used to all the menu in about a couple times.

>times
days

>Race game with horses a la SBR
smart
> Plane Fighter with WWI George II
absolutely dumb

post Jobin.

t. brainlet amerifat

>non japenese posters in my jojo thread
no thanks

I'm still surprised Jobin's stand isn't related to bugs

Why are people so obsessed with World War games?

くたばれ

>wanting "ching chong ching" in jojo threads
Fuck off Japtrash

I want to peek at Josuke's hipbones while he sleeps.

>in my jojo thread
>my jojo thead
>my

You don't own the site, user.

How do you deal with the fact that you will never be a Jojo and you will never have a Stand?

>Giornofags claiming that GER can nullify the infinite rotation
Did they not read SBR, or are they just stupid?