Time to claim an unused board for Sup Forums

Before anything, remember /qa/? Go look at it
Ever since the moot Q&A it's been left to its own devices, there is officially no topic and only global rules are enforced, nowadays, only a small number of /jp/ and metashitposters from Sup Forums use it, since it's also not listed it is not well known by the newest of newfags.

I say Sup Forums takes it, it's the perfect opportunity.
Before you tell me
>epic raids fuck off
This is not a raid, it's about taking the chance to claim a board not infested by normalfag shitposters, it can be anything, a manga board, 2D/random, sadpanda could be there, so could DJT, whatever we want on Sup Forums and can't, and we wouldn't be breaking any rules.
You could make that alternative boars you always wanted without breaking up Sup Forums, and there would be no rule breaking involved, no one would care and you would be making Sup Forums a little bit better.
If a handful of /jp/sies can try to claim it, why can't Sup Forums?

Fuck off.

DRUMPF

>finally having /manga/
how do we do this shit?

Would you rather sit back and let it become Sup Forumsrandom number 3? Be a man for once in your life.

use the fucking feedback, /qa/ is fucking useless
Sup Forums.org/feedback

No user, i'm not saying to use /qa/ to demand a new board, i'm saying we take /qa/ and use it as our new board.

Is it possible tho?
>Mfw /qa/ - qt anime

I like your guts OP.
In fact i like the idea of just having blank boards where people can just post whatever like good old random.

I'll makes some threads there just to test if it works

Holy fuck the board is like 90% anime already.
This is gonna be easy.

That's the spirit, tell your >friends, spread the word, we need as much Sup Forums bruteforce as we can if this is going to work.

Ok I created some threads.
Now I'll go help those created by others

Let's make the Kemono Friends board, the new /can/

Focus on spreading the word for now, we need at least 100 autists on board

My shitposts are ready

>qa
>qin anime

We make the board for chink animation.

Crossposter reporting in. Let's claim the fuck out of it until they freeze it again

Im in bros

>bros
This is Sup Forums tho, you can go to Sup Forums

/qa/ needs more satania

How did /qa/ stay under the radar for so long? And why hasn't anyone tried to claim it yet? It wouldn't even be a competition if a big board decided to step in.

this looks like an interesting idea guys!

Help us guys, jp noticed us

This is nuts.

Why the fuck would you want to claim an useless board like /qa/? It's already filled with anime, fuck off.

It's because a dumb aquaposter gave us away.

Fittingly, it got claimed by furries.

To be honest? I want a slower board to discuss manga
and i want you faggots there