Re:Creators

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE GODS ARE EVIL

How can you hate this face, Sup Forums? After everything she's been through?

From their point of view, I am the goblin.

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE HIME IS A CUTIE

She's officially the worst character now. Mamika managed to redeem herself, so Alice now takes the shit character slot.

>autistic shitfits about saving her world even though she has been told it's fictional
>came to the same conclusion MC's group did, in that creators can't really change shit once it's already done

The worst character has always been Meteora. While she is still alive, she won't lose that spot.

So who is the strongest Creation?

Why would being dead make her any better?

She wouldn't be ruining the show anymore then.

The damage is already done, though.

That is undeniable truth.

>Blitz Talker in the dark
>Mamika in the light
This was the last time they spoke as friends.

What is his endgame? He's doing Hime's dirty work even though he knows she's up to no good.

>not befriending Mamika

>not shooting Mamika

What if he's up to no good himself?

Hime used puppy dog eyes and called him Papa. Ojousan will now commit any atrocity for his daughteru.

Crashing this universe with no survivors

>even though he knows she's up to no good.
Look at that face. He doesn't give a fuck about your so-called "no good" shit, he just wants to be a drunk asshole and shoot people.

my dick

When did Mamika ever need to redeem herself?

Alice is absolutely right and had a hard life.

>it's fictional
No proof
>same conclusion
And Hime, the person with the greatest understanding of how all this interdimensional shit works, told her that there was stuff they needed to do before the Creators could start changing shit.

What's your opinion on people with low intelligence?

> Shark teeth redemption arc

>autistic shitfits about saving her world even though she has been told it's fictional
The suffering was real for her.
That's the whole point of this show.

You need to post one first.

And then she tells it was all a lie and kills a thousand people.

>even though she has been told it's fictional
That makes it worse, you fucking idiot. She went through hell and back and what for? To entertain some higher beings she wasn't aware of, who are also why she had to do that to begin with. Of course she's fucking pissed, the people who control her life actively decided to make it as shit as possible not only for herself but for everyone around her.

I thought that big boss and sharkteeth could give some interesting flavor to the show, but they are flat characters just like the others. the genres clashing is hamfisted and make interactions look extremely awkward
Dropped, dropped. there was potential but its been wasted as usual

>shark says the world explodes
>no
>?

Delete this.

who cares she should come to the realization that the people who made the story didnt realize it was really happening, they must have stories in her fictional world, characters need to have some damn perspective

I'm going to guess that what she does is cursing people who lie and it can't really affect anyone else. It would be a retardedly overpowered ability otherwise.

Beach episode when?

What if she was written in a way that prevented her from thinking like that?

The creator still treated the characters and world like absolute shit. It may not have been done with malicious intentions, but it still happened.

I guess that would explain where the dog went.

I'm pretty sure the characters are not written to be mentally limited. Having a certain perspective and convictions is one thing, but being retarded is another.
From an interview they said it was the most broken of the abilities so they did some stuff to balance it. Same with GOTZ VON BERLICHINGEN she probably has some other combat related ability to ramp it up later on

>Shark says you're going to cum inside her
>no
>?

Pro:Creation?

Stop confusing me!

Jesus I'd buy that.

I wouldn't die even if you killed me

>delete Hime
>insert Yui
what will happen?

Ponder this
> People die when they are shot
> Meteora was shot
> Meteora will die

>Hime is Yui
>Alice is Mio
>Blitz's creator is Mugi
Is this show some kind of a K-On spin-off?

>they did some stuff to balance it
aka she's going to lose in the dumbest way possible due to the power of nakama or some other flaming stack of bullshit

Or maybe they'll have someone dumb enough to not fall for it.

Mamika will save the day.

>supposedly pure and noble knight
>her special power is based on a robber knight who is primarily known for being a huge asshole and a cripple
What does this mean?

Or someone will just walk up and punch her in the face instead of playing her game.

What does Re: mean? I see it pretty common in Japanese titles.

Her power seem to work the same way the power of the mindcontrol guy from Hero Academy.
As long as you don't answer her, it probably doesn't activate.

I like the idea that it's like an email reply, so Re:Creators would be the created anime characters "responding" to their creators. It fits the show.

She's all about wordplay so I guess she can take any of these chatty heads on one on one. She'll probably be in a world of hurt once someone realizes what her quirk is, if that's the only thing going for her.
Regarding?

She is from a world where said robber asshole would be considered a pretty decent guy?

Considering how she describes her world it's around Berserk levels of brutality. Only with everyone having powers to kill more people faster.

When are they going to let Meteora be an operator? She can talk with bullets and explosives instead of words.

>Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another World
>Re: Monster
And probably others I can't remember.

THE BEST GIRL

>series takes place in russia
>pudge becomes real

Wordy nerds should fuck off. We blitz talking now.

Are you gonna buy her nendo? Im just waiting for it to go up for pre order.

Hime is tiny

I certainly will.

Pudge vs Dobrinya.

Yeah, why not.

>Götz von Berlichingen
Would you lick her in the ass?

In what universe is this tiny?

She's got nice himes.

>Implying she can't get you through body language.

What if she asks somebody else about her target?

gomen gomen

Much better than high INT characters, that talk about their theories.

C U T E

I can't wait to see her in the next episode.

She's going to befriend everyone.

THEN YOU ARE LOST

She doesn't need intelligence to save her world, just to follow the orders.

Those hips don't lie.

>Sharkteeth has only been in one episode
>Already the best girl
How does she do it?

That's assuming the person who's orders she's following is intelligent and well meaning.

To be honest, I'd follow this cutie without question too.

Hime is a genius.

shark-chan best girl of the season

Hime is an adorable dork with the power of the Gods.

What the hell is Hime even doing while everyone is stirring shit up? Just sitting on her sofa?

ost where/when?
need my hiroyuki sawano insert songs

Isn't her gauntlet an artefact of the underworld she's trying to defeat though?

Practicing her speeches

Relaxing on her couch and practicing her cool speeches and mannerisms.

She's watching her keikaku unfold

>17.6.14

>intelligent
Intelligent enough figure out by herself the real nature of the multiverse and how to do true dimensional travelling
>well meaning
Mamika approved good person, regardless of her goals.

that's what leftcoms usually do

>Mamika approved
That's the most important factor.