#releasethememo

What is he afraid of?
cmon my fellow liberals we should push this on twitter, this could be our chance to get him impeached once and for all!!

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/954194729511636992
youtube.com/watch?v=9N1KIO2ttow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi0XmGtMw
youtube.com/watch?v=vF3lIg9cHJ8
youtu.be/FCcdr4O-3gE
cnbc.com/2018/01/05/black-unemployment-rate-falls-to-record-low.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

DRUMPFY GOING DOWN!!

Fuck off; my stocks are all at all-time highs. He's doing a great job.

Regardless of the reality, I still want it released, even if it gives Trump 3 terms in office. Truth is the best, everything else is called philosophy.

Bumping. Post it elsewhere though. We need to get other Liberals on this.

>implying the left can accomplish anything when the so-called most competent woman candidate ever in the US lost to a TV star

Yeeeeessss!!!!!
If you are a real lib and actually care about
>muh feels
You will demand the release of the memo!!!

You're in Australia, what right do you think you have to demand the impeachment of a democratically elected President of another country? You should be looking at the $88 million of taxpayer money that your government gave to the Clinton Foundation.

pointless in putting this here. make sure that that shit gets out. maybe idiots will fall for it if it gets tweeted

I like this idea. They will definitely fall for it.

Congressman Steve King on Twitter
>sickening
mobile.twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/954194729511636992

Well, might as well let them, I mean, the left rules Twitter so it isn't like we can stop them from winning this one. Hope it doesn't hurt Trump too badly.

Just told my liberal friend to spread this
Holy shit they’re idiots
Get them to help

you've don't understand
the memo getting released is in trumps favor

bump for good idea

Lad, what if they're spying on this thread somehow? Not like we didn't just give it away by now if they were, but still.

Drumpf btfo, I don't go on twatter...reeee!. Trend this shit. #releasethememo

I swear it's like the memo contains information on trumps taxes or somethin- :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Really its the only way to embeach this racist bigoted son of a bitch.

K E K

E

K
B U M P

U

M

P

Checkmate dr*mpfkins!

This would actually work. post 2010 Libfags arn't smart enough to research anything.

holy fuck people are so stupid
youtube.com/watch?v=9N1KIO2ttow

Nigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
Thanks for being inept.

Can't impeach the peach

youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi0XmGtMw

Nice spin
They would probably fall for this

This is a great idea and all but you just know there's going to be some faggot that ruins it with a screencap and some shit like "LE Sup Forums IS UP TO SOMETHING AGAIN!"

YouTube shill thread

They can watch as all their designs fall short of the grand design.

im just posting music turd-breath.

Just do this.

youtube.com/watch?v=vF3lIg9cHJ8

wtf are you on about?

FUCK DRUMPF! RELEAZE THE MEMO YOU CHEETO BASTARD!!

Here's some occupy democrat flavoring

youtu.be/FCcdr4O-3gE

You have other problems than trying to get an elected leader of a foreign country impeached.

Hey nig.

I like it. And I'm the original meme creator.

Hahahaha! I just love how afraid of this you are. So what if he's an Aussie, DRUMPF IS FINISHED.

>fellow liberals
>Sup Forums
You are in the wrong board, my nigger.

Are you saying that Trump was Secret President for the past decade ?

Good meme. I'll make a black/yellow/white version, since that's their gay theme.

ffs do you not realize what's going on? Does nobody look at the actual posts before posting?

Nobody tell him.

You may have just changed the world.

this is why it will work.
even if we screamed it into their faces.

Perhaps so, now, NOBODY FUCK THIS UP

Shills are flooding this board, but they can't meme. I think we have it boys.

Spread the memes far and wide. We'll get them to release the memo.

You're right. He's such a racist that record numbers of blacks are being employed. A historic low, to be specific. Yea, what a bigoted, racist son of a bitch...

Source: cnbc.com/2018/01/05/black-unemployment-rate-falls-to-record-low.html

DEVILISH

Lol this is a great movement

I literally fucking cannot believe it. It's finally time for this racist, bigoted tangerine piece of shit to get what is coming to him. Let's get this shit trending, this may be the most important chance the resistance has ever had! What's in those memos dumpf?

Yea the bigot, tangerine piece of shit actually made the black employment go to record lows. Fuck Cheeto man.

Source: cnbc.com/2018/01/05/black-unemployment-rate-falls-to-record-low.html

YES!!! DRUMPF AND HIS DRUMPFYKINS ARE OFFICIALLY GOING DOWN THIS TIME!!!! #RELEASETHEMEMO

Thats how ive envisioned this all ending. Obama/hillary and gang in shackles yet trump gets all the blame for doing anything about it.

nigger

Oh, OK. Fuck me. :\

BUMP

You finally realize this is the end for your precious clueless clementine 'President'?

Kek

Tbh, I don't care about the leader or the state of the country.
After the election, I only desire for chaos.

Done

its working

Oh look, it's Trump's taxes all over again.

It's happening.

Messed up the color. Fixed here.

>republiCAN'T flag
I am AUDIBLY CHUCKLING at your party rn. Lord Dumpfus is fucking done and you nazi hitlers can't even deny it anymore! LOL

Half the people in this thread did

Not gud. Try again.

Spread this and add some winky face emojis.

This is good.

it won't matter whatever any of anyone does, because once dems get the senate they can impeach trump for "his hair looking unbefitting of the office" and since the senate has all democrats, it will pass and pence will be president. then when they get pense out it will be the speaker of the house that will be president, and you all should know who that is.

Howdy black bro!

It actually seemed like something they would put out. The only danger is someone tattling on this. But I think, if done right, the important thing to get out to the #resistance is the possibility of those bigoted fucks at 4chanz trying to lie and say it's a good thing for Blumpf,just to try to stop the imminent IMPEACHMENT!

Hahah release the memo fag boy

Why did all dems voted no to releasing it to Congress? Hahah

solid gold

bump

dafuq?

BUMP ALL THREADS

>Mueller is our guy
No he's just another Russian puppet! Jeez can't you Republitards see?! He's obviously in league with the orange idiot! #releasethememos

House has to impeach. Dems won't be taking the house.

jfc what is with the concern trolls today?

Wtf why would anyone want to read the pissgate memo.
Oh fuck wait. MUH RUSSIA.
RELEASE THE #MEMEO