What did Rem ever do to deserve this?

What did Rem ever do to deserve this?

Wearing her hair like that.

She did, y'know, kill him multiple times

If there's no love involved, only physical attraction, I would also prefer to fuck Emilia.

What a cuckqueen.

She's a maid anyway what's the problem? It's not like once he's married to emilia the need for loyal and capable maids will disappear.

Once, but sure.

Exist

deserve what? pic related never happened

She got caught in an event sequence in which Balls wasn't a total shit

twice

You're bad at counting, but okay. Ram and Rem have a single kill each.

It was Ram the one who killed him in the forest

Why doesn't Subaru just fuck both?

that's his plan actually

He's trying but Rem is a potato and Ram would kill him if he raped her and Emilia is dense as a neutron star.

What's his name again?

>implying she wasnt going to kill him

The poor Rem/ntr/cuck thing is forced. Rem was well aware that Subaru had a thing for Emilia. That didn't stopped for from pursuing him.

Who's Rem?

Being a murderer and a cuck

Sure, lets go with that logic. The only actual time she killed him he was already dying from the curse, so whoops, that doesn't count anymore and she only has one kill again and Ram has zero.

He got killed because he's an idiot.

Actually it was partially that, but mostly Betty being bitchy. She both knows he stinks and also knew he was cursed and was going to die and just let him walk off.

Why the fuck are you anons still making threads? Go take your cancerous fanbase somewhere else.

>see a thread about something I don't like
>better go post in that thread telling them to get off my Sup Forums!
fuck off, Re:Zero WN is still being translated so its still ongoing.

You can go to your shithole plebbit if you want to talk about that and your cancer. This is also ANIME AND MANGA you autistic retard if you wabt to talk avout your shitty fanfiction go to /jp/ with your cuck fetish for Rem.

So are you posting this in all the LN threads up right now or are you just being a dipshit here like user accused you of being? A cursory glance says that you're not, so you're just a fucktard and should probably go play in traffic.

That is one of the best asses I've seen in a while.

Those threads can go die too but the worst should go first and needs the most attention to be purged. And Re:Zero is indeed the worst.

You haven't been here long

Right, so a hypocritical fucktard, off to traffic with you.

>LN threads are still up
>My shitty series belongs here too along with the other shitty series!

Listen to yourself

>I go to LN threads I claim to hate and don't even sage to say how they shouldn't be here
>But not every LN thread, just one, because I'm an idiot

What is so hypocritical about my statement? Are you an actual retard? Well it probably takes one to like Remcuck so I am not suprised.

Why do people think re-zero is hundred?

On top of being a hypocrite, you're an absolute moron who doesn't even understand how Sup Forums works. I suggest you go check out tumblr or gaia if you like feeling like your impotent autistic fury matters.

Sure and 5 more of your shit threads will crop up in its place. Realize you are the cancer shitting up Sup Forums and fuck off. Like every other LN general around here.

Post more

Uh huh, going to go on a limb and guess you're the OP who's been making all of them like you have for the last year solid.

The only one putting out autistic fury around here sounds like you kid. There is no lie in what I have stated. Your fanbase IS cancerous and you ARE shitting up Sup Forums retaliating and making threads like this just proves it.

I didn't make the thread, you probably did. If you don't like it, stop making the threads dumbfuck. Oh right, you won't because you like posting shit you don't like so you can go into your own thread and do exactly what you're doing now. And you've been doing it for a year. If that isn't autism and impotent fury, I don't know what is.

If you aren't that guy you are a literal retard who has not noticed a daily board trend that has been going on for more than a year.

Not like Sup Forums wasnt becoming shit to begin with, people discuss boruto, eromanga sensei and this pile of shit

Sure buddy I am the one who makes the threads, sure. The fact the daily threads about Re:Zero is about Remcuck fetishists and threads about this series being called a masterpeice really just makes everyting you states so true huh? You can fuck off its the same threads this fanbase has been making daily and its fucking disgusting.

>threads about this series being called a masterpeice
thats a bait thread posted by the same shitposter retard

you can just ignore the fucking threads retard, go post in your eromanga thread

Bait thread indeed because that where you autistic fucks keep your general to hide from mods.

>mods
mods don't delete generals retard, those threads are used because it doesn't makes sense to create duplicate threads

theres at least half a dozen threads in the catalog there, go shit post in them faggot

>Makes a thread about how masterpeice Re:Zero is
>I-Its just a bait thread! We arent that cancerous!

Listen to yourself

>I have so retarded I never realized the same four threads get made at approximately the same time every day within minutes of each other for a year
>I never noticed that the fans of the series go into each of these threads and call the OP a raging faggot and tell him to die
>I will instead assume these all are made by the actual fans of the show, they just happen to post using every template for a bait thread that has ever existed and for some reason all only make all the threads at the same time and make a bunch of them at once
Literally too stupid for Mongolian tapestry weaving forums

Good to know you dont deny that those threads are your generals.

its the same wording and same filenames every time, its the same guy every time

>your fanbase is cancerous
>they refrain from creating duplicate threads
hmmmm

To be fair, I am impressed with his pure autism in having a wide variety of different thread templates. He basically lifted every thread type that exists and varies between being stupidly critical or stupidly positive about it.

And all because he couldn't use the 40+ 'Who's Rem?' bait threads he had stocked up when WF pussed out of the ending.

Sure and those cat trap threads and waifu wars are from one shitposter right? Shift the balme however you want but just glancing at the crossover thread your fanbase is bottom of the barrel.

The cat trap threads are probably made by him, the one retarded catfag we have doesn't make them.

the shitposter uses the same images as catfag but doesn't have the same filenames as him

So youre saying all posts in your generals are shitposters too? Also what the fuck is with this "actual fan" stuff your fanbase makes these threads, talks in them and shit up other threads that arent related to your series with em. Like thats the work of one shitposter.

>Defending a shitposting thread

Truly we have seen the worst fanbase in existence

>Complains about threads
>Shifts the goalposts when he's proven to be an idiot
Lurk for at least 2 years before posting so you actually understand how shit works. In your case I'd suggest lurking forever, or just fucking off, Sup Forums is clearly too complicated for you.

>fanbase doesn't have a thread up to discuss
>no new content to warrant the creation of a thread
>shitposter makes a Re:Zero thread to bait
>fanbase uses that thread

>WAHHH YOU GUYS ARE CANCER REEEEEEEEEEE WHILE I SHIT UP THIS THREAD IN RETALIATION (there really wasn't anything in this thread anyway)

Sure buddy and you dont shitpost to garner attention to your dying fanbase

Who are you talking to with this post? You refags are defending a shitposting thread, fuck off.

Being uglier than Emilia major angel.

So, hilariously, Subaru probably could've been fucking Emilia this whole time. She thinks nothing of basically anything except thinking kissing makes babies so he could literally doujin logic her and help her 'stretch' or play fun 'games' adults play like 'adult wrestling' and she'd go along with it because she's dumb and has slutty elf genes.

But then Puck would just ice him

or the fact she thought kiss made babies but still let subaru kiss her, he could have fucked her right then and there but he probably didn't have the time

Just do it while the dumb cat is asleep. Sure Emilia has no pokerface and you'll get busted, but then you can just cheese it.

That's what she gets for loving Subaru despite knowing he loves another girl already.

Lucky for the potato that Subaru didn't have time to fuck Emilia. Otherwise potato would just be greeted with Subaru and Emilia's kid(s) after she wakes up.

Her mom seems like the kind of moron you could trick into gobbling your knob as well, so she's getting the sluttiness from both sides.

As an aside, Subaru's mom is a moron who you could easily trick into fucking and his dad married her to keep her from getting raped daily in back alleys.

Not being the generic silver haired heroine type he's attracted to.

>As an aside, Subaru's mom is a moron who you could easily trick into fucking and his dad married her to keep her from getting raped daily in back alleys.
Fuck that foreshadowing, Emilia still has a chance.

>Subaru's mom is a moron who you could easily trick into fucking
did I miss something?

she's generic moeblob though

Nah. Rem's actually kind of a snarky bitch like her sister.

Though she is adorable.

why not seduce Puck as well?

>Infinite retries and timelines
>He never fuck Emilia

he wanted his dick since the first day of the mansion, but MC is busy saving the world.

arc 4 subaru's first trial in the witches tomb in the LN and the translated WN

Ok, I'm interested. Is that manga good? If not, is the fanservice decent?

Post more NTR

Q: Please tell me how Subaru’s parents first met.
A: Naoko was being tricked by a bad adult, and Kenichi managed to skillfully talk her out of the situation. The next day, when Kenichi found the same person was about to trick Naoko in exactly the same way, he saw that just giving her a warning wouldn’t suffice, and thought “If someone’s not looking out for her, she’ll get sold off to a tuna fishing boat……!”; that set off his motherly instincts, and he grew attached to her. (note: It seems there’s an urban legend about women being sold into slavery aboard tuna fishing boats to keep the fishermen happy.)

Emilia has standards.

D-FUCKING-ELET!

She really doesn't. Its been said a couple times she's easy, its just no one wants to fuck Hitler.

dang, he's beautiful, face of a woman indeed

Could some kind user please explain the Remtato meme to me? I've tried looking about but the closest I got to it was something about boiling eggs and potatoes.

she's in a coma and her face is round

coma = vegetable
round face = potato

now post the true ending

That was Rem's fault for letting Subaru return to Emilia, getting herself nom'ed, and even losing her life instead of having him all for herself anyways. She could only blame no one but herself for everything that happened after her rejection of Subaru's offer to elope with him.

She's in a coma, so she's a potato, door jam, vegetable, whatever. Early attempts kept trying to call her broccoli or post a picture of broccoli but potato is more fun to say.

>(C90) [Potato Salad (Kurisu)] Rem no Onedari Nikka. (Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu)
>Potato

Thanks. I would have gone with a blue vegetable instead, but all that comes to mind are aubergines and blueberries.