How are you preparing for the upcoming season?

How are you preparing for the upcoming season?

Lots of exercise.

Prepare?

When is the new season?

January 2018.
I'm excited, but it's still too far away to think about much.

Super excited.

Though I'm not sure how there can be another season when the story ended perfectly already.

Also Sakura's faggot brother is hot. HOT!

>faggot brother
How can he be a faggot if he literally is in love with his sister?

He's a bisexual. He fucked Sakura's teacher and then went to Yukito later on.

Also Yukito a shit
Yue >Yukito

I think you're confusing your head-canon with actual events.

Whut? He and Yukito are a couple.Were you not paying attention?

Not that user, but read the manga. Her older brother was in love with a woman before Yukito, but she happened to be his teacher so they called it quits.

>head-canon
Fuck off idiot

Also, I can't believe this bitch chose little boy cock over Toya. What a slut.

I'm not saying which part was fanfic. Why are you so in denial?

I don't see the point if it's not the same voice actor for Sakura who is a lot older now.

The fucking voice gave me a heart attack every episode.

Denial about what? I got the impression that you thought that user was lying about her older brother falling in love with a woman, but he wasn't since it happened in canon. I

He's just baiting at this point.

>bait
It's not my fault you can't read a comment train. Read from the start > next time and you'll realize me calling him dating a girl a lie wouldn't make sense in that context. Whatever, I'm done with your kind. Calling the bait card like some retarded delusional fujoshits

there's a trailer out and Sakura Tange reprises her role, where have you been

I have to prepare for anime now?

Why prepare?

It's going to be shit

if Meilin doesn't come back

She will, mark my words.

You don't

is this real? my dick wasnt ready.

90s kids are fucking cancer. All of the shows from the 90s that got sequels/reboots/rehashes are garbage.

>Sailor Moon Crystal
>Dragon Ball Super
>Card Captor Sakura
>Ghost in the Shell
>Final Fantasy VII

It's a shame the Japs have resorted to Hollywood tactics instead of coming up with new ideas.

>sailor moon
was never good to begin with, especially not Toei's interpretation
>dragon ball
ditto, the first 6 volumes of the original were alright. Then the pacing went out of the window. Also Toei's doing...notice a pattern here? I sure am.
>CCS
it's not even out yet
>GitS
didn't get a reboot as far as I'm aware
>FF7
Not even out yet. I haven't played the game so I can't comment on that but it's not an anime.

>CCS manga is already out
>GitS Arise and Live Action were trash

It's bad enough that most anime are just straight manga adaptations panel for panel like Hunter X Hunter (2011) instead of taking full advantage of the medium it's just another cash grab that people eat up for being faithful to the source.

>LA
doesn't count
>CCS manga is already out
And the manga isn't what made CCS great. But continue spouting irrelevant garbage that doesn't prove anything at all.

By catching up with stuff I didn't finish in Winter.

Nothing really grabbed me this season, though I hear the second season of AoT has been good. Lots of stuff I'm looking forward to in Summer though, Owari 2, Made in Abyss, Ballroom, The Reflection.

You're fucking retarded.

I've been saying 90s sequels/rehashes are nothing more than a quick cash grab, and all you're saying is the originals weren't good to begin with.

You were saying that they're nothing more than a cashgrab while listing examples of when the originals were already exactly that: a cashgrab.

Eh? Why can't you just buy her from Amazon?