NOT EVEN FLORIDA WILL BE SPARED BY THE COMING ICE AGE

bump

bitch that is fucking nothing compared to a few weeks ago

>mfw southern california

>you now remember global warming and polar bears dying of heat exhaustion

Fuck it I'm moving to Central America, maybe Costa Rica. I can't take this shit anymore. I swear to god every winter is getting worse. I can't live like this.

t. shitskin

>Heat wave
Global warming/Climate Change
>Cold snap
Just weather, stop being anti-science.

back to where you likely came from, or similar, bye faggot

this

The part of Az I’ve been in dont snow doesn’t get cold just is a boring ass hot ass mess of sand : ^)
And still no ice age

It was colder a few weeks ago, with every night going below zero.

>tfw vegas
it isn't a nuclear winter but I'll take it

Take me with you, now that I got fit I can't hold onto any body heat.

The colder the better. Whites evolved to handle the cold unlike shitskins. Time to meme in a real ice age.

This winter has been pretty mild so far. Don't know what this "getting worse every year" horseshit is.

Oh wow, it's going to warm up some. I'm OK with this. It started to make my ears tingle when the wind blew hard. But still cold enough to keep the snow :D

t. neckbeard sitting in a room comfortably heated to 21 degrees celsius

It's been -30 wind chill for entire weeks at a time. Comfortable room temperature is 21C

Bollocks. Being fit makes it easier to generate additional body heat and have good circulation to keep your extremities warm.

Having too much of aa fat layer just makes the outside layer all cold.

I AM READY FOR THE LONG WINT-
nigger what, these temps aren't even that cold

>le 56%
you wish man temp is kept at 16c or 60f

Face it user, you're a bitchmade shitskin. Enjoy the winter. I certainly will :3

Remember cold in US means absolutely no global warming.

drive these shitskins from our shores.

I'm white and I'm so sick of fucking faggot neckbeards who think they're so edgy that it's -30C out while they're huddled inside where it's 21C. You fucking piece of shit.

>I'm white
yea okay.

New Maunder Minimum incoming

>t. pierre abdul mustafa ibn yousef moumar mohammad

>31 in MN
Fucking ice age?!
More like a fucking cakewalk!!
Good luck everybody else!!

Oy vey that’s right goy and don’t forget to buy your carbonbux today to save the world.

Argument? Nope

(You)

>MN as cold as North Florida

>tfw 29 degrees is way better than the usual

I wonder what shitskin country's flag is behind that cover there? :^)

Boca area still looks fine. I'll still be nice and cozy. Suck it.

yo we're fuckin freezing in mexico

gibs me dat shekels

the fuck are you talking about? this has been the warmest winter I can remember.

>Im 100% Italian
is that supposed to be you in the corner hiding behind your shitskin meme flag?

>pic related
move away asap please, nigger

It's literally not even freezing there according to the map. Are you an intellectual?

Patrolling the mojave makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

I'm white and I'm so sick of fucking faggot neckbeards who think they're so edgy that it's -30C out while they're huddled inside where it's 21C. You fucking piece of shit.

Not even the global warming retards call it global warming anymore, get fucked

Canada isn't part of the world. Only America's temperature counts for global warming.

>the warmest winter I can remember.
not when every winter you spent prior to this one was in somalia

You posted a MS paint meme. It must be true. Shiiet nigga.

niggerbot detected

>1 post by this ID

Okay I know your a shitskin now. 21 degrees is considered hot here. 15 degrees is comfortable.

absolutely no argument from this retarded neckbeard

IT'S HAPPENING.

I was talking about what people heat their homes to.

GLOBAL WARMING CAUSED THE EXTREME WEATHER

Icy winters look so comfy, i dont know what youre complaining about.

Its 42C (108F) here right now and i fucking hate it enough to seriously consider moving somewhere arctic.

It's been pretty warm here in Minneapolis this year, other than the fucking -20 it always hits on New Years.

I would rather live in those temperatures than continue to live in north mexico.

t. californian.

someday.

>tfw alaska but its warmer in the lower 48

What's the humidity like? 108F and desert is OK, but that would be fucking brutal with humidity.

This retard can't even count to two
>ded.jpg

Right now is not literally freezing, although in early December it snowed in some parts of Northern Mexico, that shits rare as fuck, I think it was the first time in like 35 years it snowed. So I don't really know what the fuck is this Global Warming bullshit and even if it does exist I don't see a good reason to try to 'stop it'.

Al Gore invented the internet and predicted climate change lol..

When the summer comes the shitskins laugh at you sunburn prone boys as if you've been dipped in lava. Meanwhile 110 degrees feels normal to us.

>mfw mountain mongoloids, forest fuckers, jungle jigaboos, and grassland gobshites will never experience life in the one and only Mojave desert.

Thank you for staying in your country, now talk to your leaders about eliminating NAFTA and getting you Ag industry up to snuff.

I understand that methane is one of the worst things for global warming, so I recommend eating beans and farting.

Liberal says "muh climate change."

(((Soros))) deposited 5 cents into (((your))) account.

such a whiney shitskin, is it that bad you cant handle the weather long enough to suck all of our social programs dry?

what argument is there to be made? I told you youre weak af not being able to handle the weather here and then even gave you suggestions like move away faster.

youre just a dumb nigger

>mfw the US is freezing and I'm up here in Utah and its warm enough for t-shirts in the middle of January.

I made a new Australian friend last year. He lasted 2 months and then gtfo back to Australia. He couldn't believe that Canadians live like this.

Mormonism = Freemasonry = Judaism

Just sayin'

lel I want see an Australian here so badly.

Whoever doctored that graph with hockey stick at the end is a bonafide moron

says the obese retard neckbeard literally sitting in a room comfortable heated to 21 degrees Celsius because he can't handle the cold.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Yes, yes, you're going to have a little bit of cold for a few days or weeks, then it's all going to end and spring will come again. Is it really that hard to moderate this board? You're literally talking about the weather. What a meme.

enjoy your zika

It could work if you got a twinky gay one. You could cuddle at night and he wouldn't be able to leave the house so he'd have to cook and clean or else no cuddles and he has to sleep in the entryway.

Winter =/= Ice Age
what's wrong with you?

There are plenty of Aussies here. They get conned into thinking that life is somehow good here. They don't last long. Brits seem to stay.

>obese
>neckbeard
>sitting
>21 celcius
You dont know any of that to be true. Youre a redundant shitskin as well

An American Flag.

No, mate. No. The first time you're forced to go to work in -10 degree weather, you'll very quickly realize your folly.

Just when I thought you couldn't be more retarded, you go ahead and go full nigger-tier levels of retardation. (((they))) promote the global warming BS shit for brains

Fuck off Soro, don't you have Europe to ruin?

You know I'm right and she's winning again this year. You want me to tell you all about the Mike Harris years? Before you were even born fuckhead.

>pic
yo that Kate bitch is such a ho, imagine going from the Muslim-fucking but at least classy Diana to this bitch, what a downgrade.

>live in Washington state
>the weather never changes
>always 45 and cloudy or light rain
>rest of you faggots get a comfy snowy winter

>Brits seem to stay
Yeah I think they genuinely like it here. I see a lot of Scot's here.

>He couldn't believe that Canadians live like this.
Like homo's surrounded by niggers, chinks and strreetshitters?

this. look it up and get ready for at least a few decades of it

omg keep going

I can't figure out why. Things must be really bad in the UK. Lots of Irish here too. They came after Ireland crashed but I think it's slowed down a lot and some are starting to go back.

indeed, i'd still put it in though

My northern European genes embrace the cold. Bring on the ice age.

Finally you understand. As this map shows, the earth is getting cooler.

Patrick Brown is gunna get Hudaked