Saekano

Why is worst girl shitting on Tomoya the whole episode

Utaha a best. A BEST.

Eriri a shit. A SHIT.

Nigga just wanted to make a fucking game, and all these thirty sluts made it personal. That's why Megumi is the best.

>Eriri only got TWO EPISODES

Eriri is worst girl though. Utaha is a goddess.

Good. One was too many already.

It's just sad that when it seems Eriri will finally get her chance to shine, Megumi swoops in and steals everyone's attention.

isn't that just a small scene at the end of the book?

He deserves to be shit on from time to time.

Sorry but you're all wrong Megumi is the best Girl

It's still a really strong scene, and they'll add emphasis to Megumi that they couldn't add in the LN.

I used to not be able to decide if I liked Eriri or Utaha better

But after the betrayal

I can't decide which one I hate more.

Even Tomoya forgave them, you should just stop hating them already.

Eriri because it was more damning.

The anime style is better for Megumi. She looks like a regular girl who grew her hair out.

Utaha a best

A BEST

Utaha über alles

she shall be praised

Choose your waitress.

Ís it okay to like all the Saekanos?

Sure, as long as they aren't shitty tsunderes or completely irrelevant.

No. Tomoya forgave them to easy. There should have been some repercussions. They got off easy.
I think it's the fact that this is the second time Eriri left him like that and all the shit that just happened that makes it more damning.

Utaha > Megumi >>>> Eriri

because he's a piece of shit?

Megumi would be the only actually good one and very charming, but I choose Utaha because I want a sexy dysfunctional maid.

Their repercussion is losing the Tomoyabowl.

Utaha a shit.

but megumi has the personality of soggy cardboard

She'll be fun if you indulge her. Otherwise, she'd be an ordinary cute maid who does her job well.

Eriri looks best here.

Very wrong.

You're so funny user.

Which one of them is actually bringing you food?

>when Utaha verbally abuses and badmouths Tomoya
>OMG so hot, best gurl!
t.Utahafags.
>when Eriri verbally abuses and badmouths Tomoya
>what a bitch, worst girl!
t.Utahafags.

I don't know, it just feels like it wasn't really addressed well enough. Tomoya should have at least had a real confrontation with them about it.

I think it's shitty that they still try and go for the D after pulling that.

Here comes the butthurt Eririfag again.

>when Eriri verbally abuses and badmouths Tomoya
>OMG tsundere ~ so cute, best gurl!
>t.Erirfags.
>when Utaha verbally abuses and badmouths Tomoya
>what a bitch, worst girl!
t.Eririfags.

The only one there who brought food.

>Utahafags will defend this

Exactly. Eriri/Utahafags btfo.

Utahafags don't care. That's why Eririfags are the biggest whiteknights, because they can't handle their bitch being called a bitch.

Megumi > Eriri > Izumi > Michiru > Utahs

>tfw have the objective best taste ITT
Feels goo.

Is Saekano harem kino?

Not a bad episode, really liked the Eriri scene in the snow at the end. First time this series actually made me think about a character and the motivation. Almost like WA2 but so far Saekano has been horse shit, like these threads. This made me see some potential.

>always react and enforce with because of insecurity and butthurt
>don't care

>an Eririfag who hates the series

What a surprise.

It's without a doubt the best harem out there. No other harem anime comes close.

That's a lie and you know it. Thet are the worst posters who plague our threads with autism of combative and defensive shitflings for over a year now.

Utaha fans are bros

Or, you know, it's just Utaha's arc that is shitty and a drag.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, kid.

She's not wrong. Fucking Tomoya sympathisers

Utahafags are cancer*

Eriri's interactions with him are cute and don't reek of sexual assault.

Utaha's arc was good, much better than the last episode.

Not really at all. You guys were better and tolerable being a uninvolved third party.

>worst girl's arc
>good
Nope.

He said that the whole series is horse shit.

>implying a typical Eririfag post is something new or shocking

What a pleb.

Please, even Yahari is better than this shit.

No one is actually a Tomoya sympathizer. Not even Megumifags like him. He's one of the worst harem MC in decades. Just as bad as Ayato and Ichika.

It was good because of Megumi.

>He said that the whole series is horse shit.
It is. The character design is nice though.
Maybe you ought to consider the possibility of you being wrong, why would I have a personal attachment to a character in a show I don't like?

Nope. Saekano has the better girls, comedy, and development. Yahari's drama is forced and unnatural while Saekano's is simple and effective.

Except his third sentence could easily be talking about S2. Utaha's arc is shit, so it cant' be helped.
>First time this series actually made me think about a character and the motivation
This one was referring to the show as a whole and he isn't exactly wrong.

Iroha alone is better than all the Saekano sluts.

>better girls
>better development
Not him, but just no. Yahari beats Saekano in these areas by far.

Joke post.

Too bad he already admitted above that he thinks the whole series is shit. Why do Eririfags always try to argue and put words in other people's mouths? You always end up looking retarded. And no, Utaha's arc has been decent to good and most people agree.

>he isn't exactly wrong
Except for the fact this episode wasn't the first time a character showed motivation or emotion in the series.

Oh please, Megumi far outclasses all the other girls. None of the Yahari girls are as unique or have as memorable scenes.

>posting the only shit girl in Yahari

Don't prove him right please.

Yukino is an absolute joke of a main heroine.

That's his prerogative then.
>always try to argue and put words in other people's mouths?
Utahafags always do this and have been calling Saekano shit for months and complaining just to sell KM over Saekano. You don't have any right to complain.

>Utaha's arc has been decent to good and most people agree.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

There's only one good girl in Yahari.

And it's not even a real girl.

He didn't post Yui.

>salty Irohafags
You won't stop Yukino from being the best and most loved girl.

Correction, Saekano in general after volume 7 has gone downhill and this isn't an opinion exclusive to Utahafags or an uncommon opinion at that. That's a fair criticism, not just mindless hate. Megumifags and Utahafags have plenty of reasons to like Utaha's arc. Only a vocal minority like Eririfags would say negative things about it.

Japan disagrees.

Too bad Japan has shit taste.

Yui is second best girl.

Iroha > Yui > Haruno > Komachi > Rumi > Ebina > Saika >> * >> Yukino

No one cares about what happens after Volume 7 because the anime won't adapt those parts. There's a reason they're spending five episodes on Megumi's arc, the ending will be considerably different.

Oh please, the only reason Utahafags hate the series now is because Utaha lost. Their opinion is shallow, much like their taste. They are the only ones who criticizes in such a transparent manner.

Saekano panders to an older demographic while Yahari panders to normalfags and teenagers. There's a reason why Saekano has so much expensive merch and life-size statues.

Nope, Megumifags disliked volumes 9 and 10 for being repetitive and a drag as well. No one will say the series is amazing after vol 7. The only volume that generated almost unanimous praise was GS2.

>Utahafags are a vocal minority
Makes sense then why they are touchy shitposters.

Nice job missing the point and twisting my words.

You're one ignorant fuck. Are you having fun trying to create a confrontation everywhere?

I said the scene was the first time that I, personally, realized some interest in a character in Saekano. I never said anything about emotions not showing, so much for "putting words into other people's mouths.
To me it sounds like you are a triggered little bitch because someone said something positive about a character you don't like. I give this show shit because I don't like it, I guess that isn't possible without subscribing to one of the girls.

Only Utahafags shit on volume 9 out of spite and jealousy because of Eriri route. Megumifags criticizing UTaha's character and no sense of development is not the same as thinking it suddenly went bad. Beyond that GS2, volume 11, and volume 12 were praised for good reasons.

Yeah, no. The only ones that liked volume 9 were Eririfags, but in general that volume wasn't considered anything outstanding and carried the same problems as volume 10. Vols 11 and 12 had negative opinions from fans of Eriri and Utaha and even Megumifags that aren't shippers, so they're pretty split as well.

Less than seven hours before the PV drops and we lick Eririfag tears.

>dat shit taste

Yukino > Komachi > Rumi > Kaori > Iroha > Yumiko > Haruno > Saika > Ebina > Yui

>pYukino first
>accuses others of having shit taste

Reread the other post. The other faggot was implying that scene was the first time the show could evoke such reactions from fans saying you're not wrong about that. And yes, it is baffling that the worst character in the show who is infamous for being extremely detrimental to its quality receives praise while the other aspects that are far more enjoyable and fun without her are being shat on.

When summary for volume 9 first came out, it hardly got any hate. It's only later after Utahafags turned obnoxious and militant did they went back to shit on it. It's too obvious.

Utaha was neglected for 3 volumes until volume 10 happened and it was supposed to be a character arc for her. But she didn't develop and people criticized that and only that. Only one guy stupidly complained about the structure being it had a lot of of the same text and quotes taken from past volumes and events, but that is obviously a given since Tomoya uses materials to craft the story.

>negative opinions from fans of Eriri and Utaha and even Megumifags that aren't shippers
Nope. Only Utahafags shit on it like usual since they gave up and hate the series. Why do Utahafags keep trying to force this no shipper meme for Megumifags when such things don't even exist and Megumifags have always celebrated Megumi winning without any doubts?

Why would there be tears? Episode 6 is going to be great and adorable.

Eriri's fang makes me go HNNNGG every fucking time.

>when Japan like what I like = their taste is good
>when Japan don't like what I like = their taste is shit

Saekano is otakubait for teens and manchildren. Those merchandise to market and squeeze out of their money without any integrity is proof.

Utahafags are trying to shitpost and bait because muh only episodes.

He thinks quantity is better than quality.

The Saekano LNs are for teens. The anime is for older people who spend hundreds, maybe even thousands of dollars on merchandise. You think these tapestries come cheap? These people have power levels exceeding everyone on Sup Forums.

So this is was actually at Eriri's parents place and not at Tomoya's?