335,000 tweets HOLY SHIT

Here we go.......

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gapRNpEjXUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*yawn* feeling tired... gonna sleep now

That's all? You know, if Hillary Clinton can win the presidency by THREE MILLION VOTES and still lose, you aren't getting your fake news released.

We know the memo they are trying to release is phony and designed specifically to remove the special counsel. That just won't work, people aren't that dumb. We have seen evidence after evidence for an entire year that Trump colluded with Russia.

quick rundown please

House has seen evidence that Obongo gave wiretapped info to shillary

thanks senpai

DNC will not survive this scandal, jug ears is going to prison same as HRC. #Releasethememo

most of those tweets are intellectual democrats categorically debunking this right wing memo

413k now

they'll remove the hashtag soon

This. King Kenyan Nigger like all niggers gets sloppy.

>intellectual democrats
Bahahahahahahhahhahahah. You mean pseudo intellectual psychotics incapable of living in reality.

They've survived all the others. Nothing ever happens and people forget

Didn't they literally ban the government agency's twitter account investigating it? Or is that a separate case?

They’ve never been busted this bad for anything this bad. Remember SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN AND YOU WOULD NEVER HEAR ABOUT IT!

Can you fucking fathom the corruption if she had successfully stolen this election? Jesus Christ.

The Democrats literally have no argument for not releasing this memo. Things are about to get bumpy.

>tfw VINDICATED

Without joking - sad. Many such cases.

>The Kremlin has deposited 5 rubles into your account

>muh russia

fagg0t

Cool, Russian bots helping Trumps failed narrative. Real breaking news, man.

Will screenshot.
If you're wrong, I get to nut on your face while you cry about how hard I fucked your wife.

Atleast the threat of this memo released should be used to force dims to concede on DACA.

Republicans are holding all the cars and are playing checkers, they can reign for decades and destroy the Democratic party. If the shoe were on the on ther foot, the Dims would not hesitate to decapitate their adversaries.

*cards

>thumbnail

You people are delusional. History will remember Republicans like they do the Confederates, the KKK, and the Nazis. You people need to be stomped out like a brush fire.

Why is this the first thing when I searched the hashtag did (((they))) do this?

Rural and suburban retards are sperging our over some imaginary memo that will turn out to be NOTHING

He won't deliver

The majority of Californians voted to make gay marriage illegal. That was a democracy. What happened there?

What is this memo people are talking about?

If the Republicans had any spine, they would attempt to make a deal not to release the memo, if they were to fully concede on DACA, then rip the rug out from underneath them and release the memo anyway...The Dims did this all the time, making deals with Republicans, then Obama would literally renege.

>being this far detached from reality
wew lad

Memo that shows King Nigger gave FISA documents to Shillary during the election

one-way ticket to China suicide forest

Shills are in here so something big must be going on.

By 3 million you say?
How many illegals are in California?

Actually, a lot of those tweets are pants-on-head retarded dems calling for their representatives to release the memo that the republicans are trying to suppress. That's right. The dems are so fucking stupid that they managed to reverse their own interests.

Please see for further commentary.

and bullet is gonna put you to sleep kike

blah blah blah...you asses tried for 2 years to play identity politics and cling to you social justice plight...and your side lost. Your constant labeling of your opposition as "racists" has lost its power, and it doesn't work anymore.

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a list of hashtags and I literally screamed at her and hit the list of hashtags out of her hand. She started laughing and citing Fusion GPS testimony at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the trending hashtags tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is #ReleaseTheMemo trending? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Mueller to indict the president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought the special counsel investigation was going well in DC??? This is so fucked.

Contacted my congressman, bumped this, moving on to sage slides

DRUMPTHF!!

What memo?

Tick tock drip drip, she's in the memo

If you guys don't get that fucker to one million, no one will know about it.

Also, if this was big, why isn't there anything on Drudge?

Triggered little snowflake is having a full out mommy meltdown. The swamp plug has been pulled...that motherfucker is drained tomorrow

Please just stay in the south.

If I'm understanding the garbled need that is this thread, there memo exposes illegal sharing of illegally wiretapped information about the Trump campaign to the Clinton campaign.

only 5 shills here. is that the whole \pol\ squad?

So sleepy... guys i read the memo and its a big fat nothingburger. Let's hit the hay and continue kek's meme war on the sjw's tomorrow. Sargon should have a new video out tomorrow morning

REQUIRED VIEWING

FARKAS SLIPPED UP AND FORESHADOWED ALL OF THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=gapRNpEjXUo

Keep working on it, this shit is dying fast.

Woohoo lets burn these niggers yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaawwwww

>\pol\

kek

WHAT’S IN THIS FUCKING MEMO?

SHUT IT DOWN.

R-rachel M-addow says its for spying on foreign agents and the only p-people who have to worry about it are people who collude with Russians. She also told us that whatever comes to light in the next few days is all Republican lies and Russian propaganda

Isn't it past your bed time user?

Was the O'Keefe news on Twitter meant to warn us of this?

topkek lad, topkek

Everything and nothing. So just release it.

I am in Indiana...which has much more of a reputation of not liking your kind.

CAN SOMEONE TELL KE WHAT THE FUCK IS IN THIS MEMO?

dont worry about it

bump

THE GOVERNMENT IS GENETICALLY ENGINEERING SUPER NIGGERS

Shills are in here in force on off hours no less, notice the spam "is X redpilled?" threads being made

Somethings up

Obama used illegal and fraudulent evidence to support a wiretap into Trump's presidential campaign. Think of Watergate except 1000x worse

But didn’t you know that everyone is talking about Stormy Daniels?

Can’t make this shit up.

IS ANYONE GOING TO JAIL OR NOT.?

>Obama used illegal and fraudulent evidence
AND it was provided by Clinton funding it.

AND we have communications ofd FBI/DOJ purposefully committing seditious acts against Trump

not

Congressmen say they are surprised people arent already fired and facing charges

>CAN SOMEONE TELL KE WHAT THE FUCK IS IN THIS MEMO?
The one that everyone wants to get released so they can see what's in it?
Jesus fuck, dude

Checked and wrong. He renigged.

How close were they to succeeding with this Russia bullshit coup?

1 being not close at all, 5 being an almost certainty.

Anyone watching CNN?
SURELY they must be reporting on this big news story

I only watch CNN and I’m didn’t hear s thing about a memo. Must be fake Fox News.

Memo gets released.
Obama goes to jail
Conan gets his arm cut off by a machete wielding Haitian trying to mug him

4 since if Hillary won we would have never found this out, and Mueller's investigation meant Trump himself couldnt investigate this because then it looks like he is "obstructing justice"

Day of the rope when?

indy user checking in. comfy cold night. tomorrow will be good

A deal is being worked out. Dems and Trump are playing chicken at the eleventh hour. And either the Dems just supremely fucked up in underestimating Trump, or Trump is about to get EXACTLY what he wants. Up to, and including, the wall

So the key was firing Comey, something Bannon was against.

>then Trump releases the memo anyways hehe

Heh...,that he did.

>tfw Bannon

something about this Apu is mildly disturbing...

>the wall
Sounds great but when do we get to string the nigger up? And his pet Hilary?

Read the memo already, total fucking nothing burger.

Man, I'm feeling sleepy. Let's all hit the hay.

I used to doubt the claim that shills were this prevalent. But you sad depraved fucks just take it to another level.

Hello / pol /

Do you want to hear about Maskirovka?

>checks out #ReleaseTheMemo
mfw there is a bunch of CBTS and Q shit all over twitter. had no idea the cancer spread there.

>Comey: “you’re not under investigation”
>he won’t fire me now
>we can hide everything
>Trump: “You’re fired”
>Comey: Leak the memo, get special prosecutor

Start countering the typical excuses which include the election was so long ago get over it, you just want to distract from drumpf russia, etc.