Amazon HQ

So which city is gonna get that sweet new Amazon HQ and what kind of sweet tax payer funded subsidies are they going to have to give out to get it? I heard the mayor of Raleigh North Carolina offered to reinstate slavery within city limits.

youtube.com/watch?v=H_eG7leM6ew

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/heres-what-the-20-finalist-cities-offered-amazon-for-hq2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Boston

I head Bezos is a Seattle Seahawks fan. You think the mayor of Boston would let him ritually sacrifice Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski to Moloch?

indianapolis

It made the list.

The remaining 20 places are:

Atlanta
Austin, Texas
Boston
Chicago
Columbus, Ohio
Dallas
Denver
Indianapolis
Los Angeles
Miami
Montgomery County, Md.
Nashville, Tenn.
Newark, N.J.
New York City
Northern Virginia
Philadelphia
Pittsburgh
Raleigh, N.C.
Toronto
Washington, D.C.

My city is about to get soy-bombed with a Whole Foods the size of a football stadium.

Newark New Jersey offered $7,000,000,000 in tax cuts.

>slavery in raleigh

Take a look at what drinking baby's blood does for you

Here's a list of what you're city offered to wank Bezos off with.

cnet.com/news/heres-what-the-20-finalist-cities-offered-amazon-for-hq2/

I wish they would make every last damn subsidy illegal.

LA will probably win out in the end. Amazon is gonna go really hard into media/video production, and LA is THE town to be. Their HQ2 will also double as a production studio where all of their shows will be shot to reduce costs

what is that, HGH?

I like Bezos, he always reminds me of Spacey in American Beauty. Peaceful guy that just wants to be the best he can be

>I like Bezos, he always reminds me of Spacey in American Beauty. Peaceful gay that just wants to be the best he can be
FTFY

we'd get rid of public schools then fyi

They would never choose LA. No illegals are going to be working at the HQ (the distribution centers are where the slaves go) and the real-estate is wayyy to expensive. It will most likely be in the most liberal area they can find in a central region of the US. That brings them to a place not to far from any location. Putting the HQ too close to one coast is never a good strategy for corporations this big. Rural areas are preferable because the land is cheap and the building regulations are less strict. Their distribution centers are usually built on the outskirts of a district and out of public view.

he's literally a slimy CIA nigger you naive fucking kraut

I hope they give it to Miami. I want to move there and stare at the sexy women

>Peaceful guy

Yeah, killing 330,000+ jobs every year and importing illegals for slave labor is so peaceful.

That and steroids

It's no surprise he's a Seahawks fan. If Amazon comes to Boston he'll be a Patriots fan as well.

Back when I lived in LA I heard a rumor about Kevin Spacey at some posh party I was waiting tables for. I was waiting a table for these two uber rich fags and as I'm coming back with their drinks I hear one ask "Have you ever been to one of Spacey's puppet shows?" and the other fag says "What the fuck are you talking about?". By now I've naturally decided to eves drop and as I do the first fag starts talking about how Spacey would get a pair of "twinks" dress them up in little costumes with assless backs to them and then he'd ram a fist up each of their asses so that he could put on a "puppet show" for his guests. The weird thing is the fag said it didn't even seem to be a sexual thing for Spacey and that he took the puppet show really seriously, that he'd write his own scripts for them and do different voices for his "puppets".

That's as much as I heard before the second fag interrupted with "Where the fuck is that waiter with my fucking Cosmo" at which point I had to stop evesdropping and do my job.

Weird, wild shit man.

No San Francisco?

Be Jeff B:

> Too autistic to get a PHD
> Join the CIA as a research analyst
> Get kicked out
> Join a hedge fund, be a research analyst
> Get kicked out
> Make a book review site
> Turbo_autism and become the best book sorter on the planet
> Leave humanity behind
> 0.001% of all human history

nice job Jeff. nice job

Need an East Coast HQ. Will either be Boston or best $$$ near DC for sweet sweet government contracts.

>Toronto

Nope. Cuck Boy Trudope will scare em right off

>Atlanta
>Austin, Texas
>Chicago
>Dallas
>Denver
>Raleigh, N.C.

let's be honest with ourselves amazon...cut out the bullshit we know what your list really is

Internal memos were leaked to Bloomberg like 6 months ago that Boston was going to get HQ2. My money is on Boston or one of the 3 DC locations - as owning the hometown paper (Wash Post) would be mighty helpful for such a large employer

Not even hollywood is making movies in la anymore because of the high california taxes. If you think Amazon's expanding in california, you're out of your mind.

It's gonna be DC. We're gonna get the Minority Report future.

Obviously cause of all the shitskins

ROIDS

atlanta is currently where more and more things are being filmed though because of the tax cuts the govenor gavw to entice the film industry

I'm from Seattle...

My guess is Alanta, or a Texan city. Bezo's will make a blue state.

Louisville KY. Where the largest UPS hub in the world is located.

Boston or DC. They want an east coast hub because of the weather.

Texan here, I have a feeling that the kikes are going to make there move on us. They kept DFW and Austin in their new list. Just a fyi, DFW, the fourth largest metropolitan area in the US, and the largest republican stronghold in the US, is already getting flooded with democrats. We have a lesbian dyke from the DPD running, there's also a fag from Dallas running for governor, and some people from Fort Worth, etc. They all claim to be inspired by Alabama.

The irony is that they say they want to represent Texans, while ironically excluding Texas' conservative values as non-existent. Some candidate from Fort Worth is also trying to turn this city blue by visiting the rural population. He says that Tarrant County, the largest republican county in the US, will turn blue.

>near DC for sweet sweet government contracts
This.

Making the bitch cities compete over how much they'll pay him to suck his dick is nothing compared to how much Bezos wants to extract from the government.

It's going to be Pittsburgh.

The population is low enough and with CMU, Google, Uber, and other tech related stuff it's becoming a gold rush for companies such as ya boi Bezos.

Also, 69 clearly confirms obviously.
/thread

>le I punch Nazis pose
nah, he actually just looks like a giant pussy

>please not DC please not DC please not DC please not DC

Winston-Salem, NC

It's going to go to Amazon (Stonecrest), Georgia. It's only 20 miles from Atlanta, so they get the people from there, and the "assistance" that both Atlanta and Georgia are offering. But they will control their own town there.

I've have more sympathy if the state wasn't gerrymandered to hell. I live in Austin and find it ridiculous that the district I live in covers part of Fort Worth as well.

Saw it to buckaroo

i'm about to move to dallas, got a job with the dpd.

>Giving a company a town and appointing the CEO mayor.

The fuck kind of insane shit is this? Is this even legal on a federal level. This is some next level shit. Before you know it every employee of Amazon town is a battery for an ai Mecha factory town complex god I love skynet

That's nothing dude. Back in the early 20th century the mining towns used to pay their employees in company currency rather than actual money. The company owned the store (and screwed you with the prices), the company rented you your house (and screwed you on the rent) and if you wanted to get out you had to try and exchange your company fun bucks for actual money and good luck with that.

I'm just waiting for Amazon to announce they're going to start paying their employees in their own crypto currency.

Northern VA will obviously be selected for HQ2.
>Lots of space to build a massive new Amazon campus out near Dulles. Locating the HQ near a major international airport is also a huge plus.
>Good access to public transportation with the new metro line to Dulles that's almost complete.
>Highly educated workforce due to proximity to DC beltway.
>Relatively affordable housing compared to SF or LA or NYC.
>Favorable political environment. VA is just barely a blue state and the arrival of Amazon will turn it permanently blue due to the demographic that will be attracted to work there.
>Close proximity to the corridors of power in DC. This will be extremely important as Amazon evolves into one of the most powerful companies on Earth.

>implying every major city in the country isn’t going to get an Amazon center eventually

Montgomery County, Md (NSA)
Northern Virginia (CIA)

Make a state blue project:
Raleigh, N.C.
Columbus, Ohio
Austin, Texas

>dfw
No ples I don't want this. There's already enough out of towners that can't fucking drive. We're out of space on the freeways. I35 update was fucking useless and traffic doesnt flow any better. 635 and 183 expansions ain't gonna do shit either because instead of adding 2 more free lanes on each side they're just going to jew us and make them toll lanes that nobody uses because they're too extensive.

Pls no amazon

Your elected officials are trying to sell out

Detroit could really use a boost

I know it's pasta but god damn

man,money really make betas become alpha dogs

Same reasons I don't want it to be Columbus

Dallas