Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>day too early
10 years later and we are still fuck-ups

I haven't killed myself yet, but I hardly call this living.

I don't wanna feel this right now

Can someone please explain this meme to me

It's old people stuff. You know, from before you were born.

Not everyone lives in Burgerkistan

>There are 18 year olds on Sup Forums right now that could have watched the DEEN show with their parents

I feel like the number of people who have actually read F/S N on Sup Forums continues to just drop. It's like we're drowning in fucking newfags and fake ironic weebs.

I can't fucking believe it, 10 years? This must be some kind of mistake. I'm turning 30 next year, greatly anticipate my magical powers awakening.

>It's like we're drowning in fucking newfags and fake ironic weebs.
That's because we are. Sup Forums is becoming /r/anime. You can look at threads each day and see the majority opinion on many things has shifted. Lots of clueless newfags asking for explanations to shit.

ATASHI SAKURANBOOOOOOOOOOO

Feel old yet, Sup Forums?

Most of neo/a/ hasn't even watched Haruhi.

>I was 10 when I first saw this
Where has the time gone

This fucking video made me read Fate.
I'll never forgive you, Sup Forums!

Fuck niggers, I haven't even been here that long only like eight or nine years at this point and I still feel like a newfag.

>Samur-ai
A modern Sengoku comedy romance

>It-ai
A heartwarming story of an inexperienced masochist and his lover.

>Shikata ga N-ai
Love really can't be helped.

>Mit-ai
A scary faced delinquent finds love with a mysterious blind woman.

>You and A.I
A tearjerking tale of an android learning to love, only to find himself breaking down.

>Shiran-ai
An amnesic tracks down his former lover to discover his gruesome past.

>Kir-ai
The two main characters are mortal enemies who despise each other...in public. But secretly, they've fallen in love!

>Baka ja N-ai
A romcom about two idiots and their marginally smarter cast of friends.

>Kate, I...!
A Japanese man falls in love with a British noblewoman.

>Opp-ai
A woman with excess chest fat tries to win over her lolicon childhood friend.

>Otoko ja N-ai
A 4koma tomboy romance, with shotas.

>Nonde Kudas-ai
A crazy potion maker girl and her odd relationship with her lab assistant.

>Anime ja N-Ai
MC's girlfriend tries to make him realize that love in the real world is different from his anime cliches. The contrary happens.

>AI-ai
A conscious robot falls in love with a computer

>Accel-Ai
A boy falls in love with a clone.

We are going to reach a point where there will be more anons that have played F/GO without having read any TYPE-MOON than actual TMfags on the board.

I already felt this shit a couple of weeks ago when I somehow happened to wanna hear Chocolate Rain after several years and noticed it was its 10th anniversary.

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

>Keit-ai is half a decade old in June

This is the first time I see the original and I was here back then.
Fuck this meme.

I think it's even worse when, as a newfag to the site, you're clearly more experienced on anime or other things than most of the actual newfags and normalfags that infect Sup Forums nowdays.
I feel like I should've discovered this site 10 years ago and not 2.

Having sat through literal days of seafood analogies and defenseless anuses is not some merit badge of oldfaggotry, but merely a sign of plain shit taste and ya'll nasuchuunis need to drop the nostalgia goggles.

You mean it was half a decade old LAST june

>only like eight years or nine years
>Sup Forums is 14 years old
>being on Sup Forums for 7 years now means you only came in 2010

You don't have much say in the matter when you started browsing 2 years ago.

>I feel like I should've discovered this site 10 years ago and not 2.
I honestly envy you, I wish I could go back to the days when Sup Forums was fresh and new to me. I will never feel that way again, because there is no other place to go. Finding your way from shitty forums about some nerdy ass topic or another to Sup Forums was like a country bumpkin finding his way to a grand city for the first time.

The difference is that I don't behave like the retarded newfag that you often see in threads about popular anime, and never really did. After my first flaw I just started lurking.
That's probably the reason why I enjoy browsing this shithole even if it's been getting worse, as most of the old people say.

Oh cheer the fuck up man. I'm recently trying to stop being so fucking depressed all the time. It's working somewhat.

kill yourself you nufag nigger

Give me a break man. Most of Sup Forums had never read F/SN at any point. In fact I'd wager most of Sup Forums had never played a single VN at any point in Sup Forums's history.
Sup Forums in general is slightly more normalfag than it used to be, but it's not as bad as you guys make it out to be and there actually is some things better now than before