#RLM PT5 LEFTY SUBVERSION ED

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/18/gop-lawmakers-demand-alarming-memo-on-fisa-abuses-be-made-public.html

video.foxnews.com/v/5714682170001/

This document details Obama administration abuses of state power to spy on civilians. All Democrats voted to block its release!
>house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative
>house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

Office of the Speaker
Phone: (202) 225-0600
speaker.gov/contact

>CALL NOW and DEMAND Speaker Ryan declassify the "FISA ABUSE" memo to the public

>This is a matter of VITAL PUBLIC INTEREST
CALL RIGHT NOW!
Congressional & District Offices
Washington D.C. Office

1233 Longworth HOB
Washington, D.C. 20515
Phone: (202) 225-3031
Fax: (202) 225-3393
Janesville Office

20 South Main Street, Suite 10
Janesville, WI 53545
Phone: (608) 752-4050
Fax: (608) 752-4711
Kenosha Office

5031 7th Avenue
Kenosha, WI 53140
Phone: (262) 654-1901
Fax: (262) 654-2156
Racine Office

216 6th Street
Racine, WI 53403
Phone: (262) 637-0510
Fax: (262) 637-5689

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/954185054430924801

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/01/18/WikiLeaks-Offers-To-Match-Up-To-1-Million-In-Reward-Money-If-Someone-Submits-The-FISA-Abuse-Memo-To-Their-Website
twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/954194729511636992
breitbart.com/video/2018/01/18/gop-rep-gaetz-calls-house-release-important-intelligence-document-goes-foundations-democracy-involves-fbi-doj-trump/

washingtonexaminer.com/republicans-rally-for-public-release-of-memo-on-fisa-abuses/article/2646412

Other urls found in this thread:

faxzero.com/
twitter.com/FoxBusiness/status/954097548498735104/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=_6HT_AqXL-o&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=lB7ZD-k3t-c
dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never Trumpers will hang

>come home
>endless memo threads

NEED
A
GESTALT

Praise Jesus.

its a giant overnight blue ball.

Its finally happening. Go to #ReleaseTheMemo on Twitter and you'll figure out in 10 seconds

Keep these going.

Will be bumping both

digits and the Clinton Crime Syndicate are all arrested

Here's some fresh (subversive) OC.

Do with it what you will.

>faxzero.com/
faxzero.com/
faxzero.com/
faxzero.com/
FAX CONGRESSMEN FOR FREE GO GO GO GO GO

Half a million tweets. You can't make this up. The storm is upon us. We will fight to the death.

Bump 4 release

If you get anxious or don't like talking on the phone CALL NOW IT IS AFTER HOURS AND YOU WILL ONLY HAVE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE!! Use this simple script if you are unsure of what to say:

>"Hello Representative *whoever* This is *user* calling from *anonville, user* and I demand that the FISA memo is released to the public. Thank you *click*"

IMPEECH FOTY FY

This is beautiful.

>Obama campaigns on transparency
>Obama's administration metes out harsh punishment to whistleblowers--worse than Bush--and his administration was rife with spying abuses which the DNC is still desperately trying to cover up

really makes me think
he wuz a gud boi dindu nuffins

the usual wh*te boiz in cuckedchan being delusional. I've seen the memos, trust me, it's literally nothing

Kek has willed these threads. Digits confirm. We're not alone.

FAX YOUR CONGRESSMAN RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, FOR FREE:
faxzero.com/
>faxzero.com/
faxzero.com/
>faxzero.com/
faxzero.com/
>faxzero.com/
faxzero.com/
>faxzero.com/

While the meme squad is manning their battle stations tonight and unloading high quality memes at a rate faster than a Galil's rate of fire, it is up to some brave AMERICANS to get in contact with our congressmen.

REMEMBER. WE ARE NOT ALT-RIGHT. WE ARE NOT CONSERVATIVES, NAZIS, WHATEVER. WE ARE AMERICANS

THE FUCKING STORM IS HERE!!

Fuckings burgers. I contacted your senators for you cause you're too lazy to do it yourselves

>when you realize its all been true. All of it.

Hereeeeeeeeeeeee we GOOOOOOOOOOO!

I just called the Office of the Speaker and it says the message box is full. Think it'll have an impact?

BUMP

twitter.com/FoxBusiness/status/954097548498735104/video/1
>"The allegations contained in this important intelligence document go to the very foundations of our democracy and they require an immediate release to the public in my opinion."

Time to get comfy, roody-poos. Grab your hot chocolate and turn on auto refresh.

BUMPINg!

Vote is in the House I believe, leaf. Not the senate. Good on you for trying though if you did. Rake spared.

BUMPTY BUMP

Oh, okay. My white guilt says I must believe you....MODS DELETE THESE THREADS ITS A NOTHING BURG.....Fuck yourself nigger.

bump

baka nigga y deez polotishins be lyin and sheeit b? aint nuttin in dem memo's

I'm already burning up Twitter.

Any subreddits I can spread memes to?

Keep bumping lads!!

When is the vote?

i'd like to get in on that

I think tommorow or this weekend. Not sure, but spread the word anyways.

Imagine being one of the people who thought the random visit to Guantamo Bay by Mattis or the influx of military police there was "nothing out of the ordinary"

Of course it was true, Reality is so fucking insane right now that knowing you are right was what kept most of us going! Could you imagine if the pol spiel was wrong; nazi, jews, whites, politicians. It would just mean another reason why being a NEET nobody should just take the black pill.

>but its true all of it.
Can you feel that vigor? CAN YOU FEEL IT?

bump

brumpf

WEWEASE THE MEMO!

COME ON GIVE ME SOMETHING!

To all those who don't know yet. Kek is God. Jesus is our savior. God is guiding us. Never give up hope.

also
just checking the check

I forecast the majority of liberals will hardly care, they're still not racist. In fact imagine the backlash if they were actually jailed. There's gotta be more for yall to convince them . Republicans have always known this

IT BEGINS

WE MUST KEEP FIGHTING ANONS NO MATTER WHAT.

Put this on twatter and maybe it will spread...

COME ON ANONS KEEP BUMPING.

digits for gitmo

Great resource, I faxed Paul Ryan and my rep.

u gon be mad wen kangs raise up n take dis country back. rethuglikkkans beware

I haven't felt like this since meming for Trump during the election. Just a feeling surrounding it that something HUGE was gonna happen from it all, and it did. This is that same feeling. I love it.

I just sent a message to Paul Ryan and my local House representative and I encourage you all do the same

SHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT I can't to get my a white woman.

Thank you and I appreciate it.

Well done

We're about have upwards of 600k hashtags. We're second trending globally.

Mommy says it's past my bedtime but this is just too good.

I just faxed Debbie Wass. Schultz requesting her vote for releasing the memo on company letterhead. I tried to make myself sound important as fuck so she'd think I'm actually a large, influential company here in Broward.

dont forget. a president can be impeached after hes out of office. obama impeachment post presidency will be the ultimate win.

>Can't even get out of the ghetto
>Will somehow "take over the country"

I got a bridge to sell ya nigger.

It brings me down and up at the same time, user. I get so worried about all the huge shit I can't change, then ignore everything in my life I actually can fix. For once I'm ignoring the black pill, getting the piss and vinegar out of my life, and doing something. I feel good for once. Hopefully the change I need to see from the world will happen too.

We've blown the top tend trending away. They can't subvert anymore. If there was a number higher than one it would be ours. This is fucking huge.

Thank you for doing that, thank you to everybody for doing their part

Boomers are asleep. When they wake up at 7 that hashtag will go well into the millions.

Everybody has trips

youtube.com/watch?v=_6HT_AqXL-o&feature=youtu.be

>Been fighting meme wars
>Getting Tired
>Trump wins
>Come here to see shill damage control
>Hear this and front page celebrating

mfw its going to ok...

I am very much looking forward to a four page document being everything ever needed to lock everything up

Never mind

BLACK BUDGET TECHNOLOGIES AND ALIENS ARE WILL FOLLOW

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=lB7ZD-k3t-c

TO THE TOP!

It will be okay, user. We've worked tirelessly, and our efforts will not be forgotten.

You're welcome. Whatever is in that fucking memo better be enough for real indictments. Open and shut cases. Anything less and and the left will try to play it off as no big deal just like they did with her emails, etc.

pol got me /fit and saved my life. Theres still hope mates.

Thank you Sup Forums for all of these wonderful years!
I couldnt be happier of all of us.
You are doing great service for all.
Thank you! and god bless.

^^these^^
nothing else will happen tonight really. If you plan to stay up then keep the energy going. the big war will be tomorrow when the boomers and normies wake up. get some sleep anons...big day tomorrow.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
TRUMP? More like Obummer!
Trump has been too busy trying to fix the country to spy.

Well, the FISA court opinion memo released last April from the hearing in Oct 2016 was bad enough, I figure the abuse memo is like that on steroids
dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

Some key findings:

- the NSA conducted illegal intelligence gathering on US citizens, violating section 702 of FISA. in 2016 alone there were 151 million phone records collected from American citizens, despite the NSA having only 42 FISA warrants. the names of over 1900 US citizens were unmasked in 2016, and over 2200 in 2015.

- that the FBI had been giving the raw intelligence data that they obtained by violating section 702 to private contractors of non-federal agencies. totally illegal and corrupt. page 82 says that 85% of the identifying searches between Nov 1 2015 and May 1 2016 were illegal, and that there's no reason to believe that there was just a particularly high number of mistakes made during that time, rather that it is likely a reflection of how things have been running since about 2012.

to much winning! im going to have a stroke at this rate.

I DONT CARE IF I EVER COME DOWN!

RUSSIAN SHILLS

I was at a bar getting shit face hammered, trying to deal with the very real possiblity that Hillary was about to fuck our shit up for another 4 years. Then they announce Trump as the projected winner, I couldn't believe it. I went outside to have a cigarette and to check Sup Forums and see that as well.....it brought a tear of joy to my eye. My drunken depression turned into party drinking at that moment for the rest of the night.

Stprlumpf btfo

And finally. We have our just desserts. The Storm is only but beginning. Find a solid belt, anons. You're about to take the wildest ride of your life.

HAIR ALWAYS WHIPPING ‘ROUND!

Shhh, it's to use the leftards who haven't been paying attention enough to know that. They'll push for it not knowing they're activating trap card. Useful idiots will retweet

I'll never forget that night

Bumping!

But we have the card to defeat them.

SHOULD I MAIL MY OWN POO TO MY REPRESENTATIVES?