Can we take a second and talk about the anime cp being posted on this board? A few days ago it was a Brazilian poster...

Can we take a second and talk about the anime cp being posted on this board? A few days ago it was a Brazilian poster, and yesterday it was someone with a anarchist flag doing it.

What do they want and what is their end goal, are they trying to take Sup Forums down?

Well if Unite the Right does another false flag rally tomorrow and incorporates my borders my choice. And that guy is doing that shit. I think they be preparing a ton of hit pieces on Sup Forums for this false flag.

>anime
>cp
pick one

>anime cp being posted on this board?

you must be new, sage

Hopefully they succeed. Sup Forums is a shell of it's former self and browsing has become a chore

you mean loli? loli is fine d(-.-)

Dude, like, fuck off lmao.
No, seriously, fuck off.

No u

Loli is not fine since the old men and womyn who will charge me with a crime don't care if the cp is 2d or 3d

anime 'cp' is not illegal, user
also it is posted on every other board. there used to be a time when some fucked up anons posted real cp on Sup Forums and nothing happened but they should have been hanged

whatchu doin rabbi?

>anime cp
neck yourself

Strange how that one image of the pussy spread is uploaded again and again. I wonder if they're running an experiment to see how much time this site takes to delete the image, instead of just annoying us with a prank.

>Anime cp

lolicon is illegal in a lot of the us and possessing it can get you on CP charges.

>anime 'cp' is not illegal, user
in any decent country that is

>anime cp

boomer detected

The shills are out in force today, I see

>anime cp

>They don't live in a free state
Sucks to be them.

>lolicon is illegal in a lot of the us and possessing it can get you on CP charges.
myth. It's only illegal and enforced if you are caught with and prosecuted alongside actual honest to God child pr0ns. There is no court case in the US for being prosecuted for having only and solely 2d lolicon anime pictures.

you havent been on Sup Forums very long, have you?

coordinated shilling too, famalam